GOD BUTCHER RETURNS???

Unworthy Thor #2 Preview...

Oh fuck...
...my dick

Boo. That arc was fucking awesome and should be left alone and kept pristine.

If they are going back to the well already it means they are low on ideas and there's a good chance they sully the original.

Marvel has to bring back a great story line because of how shitty people have been viewing their recent releases.

With Thor in a crater of hammers, it kinda looks to be a dream sequence.

It might be a alternate universe Thor's gorr or it might be a dying Thor imagining Gorr as his grim reaper.

So it's confirmed that they wrote themselves into a corner with that whole "all it took was a whisper" thing?
Have the writers ever been called out on this?

So this is going to be about Thor suffering and Bill rescueing his Friendo.

I am all for it.

The first issue brought it up. Thor saying to himself "a truth I cannot unhear"

Not just hammers, but 616 Mjölnirs. The letters page of the first issue mentioned Galactus, Butcher of Worlds, so more than likely it's just going to be a dream sequence/flashback to Gorr, while the real story happens in future Asgard with All Father Thor.

Remember, Galactus received the Necrosword towards the end of the original run.

Is he slinging an axe?

>god butcher
I should find the rest of that and read it.

Viewcomic has it all.
Search Thor god of thunder

They are gonna kill off Bill. I can feel it. You bastards dont fucking do it.

Gorr was a great character with tons of potential for stories.

This, screencap this post, they are gonna kill Bill.

RIP

Well, remember that they kill him off in the far future after Thor had already become All-father. Meaning in present 616, he's still running around killing gods.

He's been slinging an axe for a couple years now. Ever since he became unworthy.

Nope present Gorr use time travel to go to the future and present Thor followed but came years later with Gorr in power. But of course they will retcon it so it works just like you said it.

Just like rebirth. Genius

When Thor was a young god, before he had Mjolnir, he had a magical axe named Jarnbjorn. Also an excellent, horrifyingly deadly weapon, but by no means as versatile or as effective as his hammer would be. Since he lost Mjolnir he's been back to using Jarnbjorn again.

They still haven't said what that 'truth' was. But the current implication is probably to do with that lesbian space storm Odin beat up and put in the hammer. Which totally makes sense and doesn't contradict literal decades of continuity or anything like that.

Fuck you, don't even imply that shit.

>not posting this Kris Anka variant

Out December 14

>fucking awesome
Let's not.
It started great and became below average once Thor reached the world with the bomb. And the artist really showed at that moment that he wasn't suit for action.

Bill is a B-list fan favourite. You kill him and that's the good time you're gonna get people really angry. Not sale worthy angry.

Why so many hammers?

...to OP for not telling everyone that the preview is unlettered?

Honestly the first book was great but then it went really downhill and played out.

I was so excited after the God Butcher book that I went and bought all the others, but they just couldn't think of anywhere interesting to go with it.

It's alright. Its fairly overrated here imo.

they wrote it with no intentions of actually coming up with a reason to make Thor unworthy. left it open for any writer to explain what Fury said

>left it open for any writer to explain what Fury said
But it was always going to have to be Aaron that came up with it.

Gay as fuck and I love it

God butcher was dumb and Gorr was the worst part of it

Opinion discarted them, there is a reason for why "lame" and "gay" are synonimous. Fags have horrible taste in everything.

So, whats going on lately with thor? did he got his hammer back after secret wars 3? what happened with all the alt-thors from secret wars?

he's going for the secret wars ultimate hammer