The Zeta Project

Anybody here seen this? I happened to see somebody mention it in the comments on Kiss Cartoon, and it's actually surprisingly good so far. Only on episode three, and the animation is pretty janky, but the girl is perfectly adorable and their "street smart girl with naive dumbass robot" routine works great.

What does everyone else think?

Really my only complaint so far is that the quality is fucking atrocious on Kiss Cartoon. It's a mono-audio, really bad VHS recording of a French channel and the video is tiny as shit. Anybody have a better place I can watch it?

I always like their depiction of the future, even if it wasn't really DC.

Yeah, I'm digging it too. It has the obligate magic science, but it's also kinda lame and dirty in a believable way from what I've seen.

DVD-rips at Kametsu

It's definitely underrated.

Pretty good and underrated show. not every super hero show has to be capes related.

You know you're getting old when shit that was literally broadcast across the country every Saturday for months becomes, "Anybody seen this?"

Fug. And yes, it was cool. Though the only episode I remember vividly is the one where they visit the museum with the giant model of a human body.

I liked the acknowledgement that the future wasn't completely shit just because Future New York was a terrible place to live.

I remember when this was airing.

It had to compete with pokemon on another channel in the Saturday morning lineup.

I liked this show. I re-watched some of it a couple years ago, and it really is the black sheep of the DCAU, not just because of the story being so far removed from all of DC's big IPs, but also because the animation looks like it had a much cheaper budget than anything else in the DCAU.

Not bad considering it was spawned from Batman: Beyond.

>It had to compete with pokemon on another channel in the Saturday morning lineup.
Pokemon was on the same network at the time.

Holy shit, Zeta on Sup Forums?
Absolutely schway.

Also, I have no fucking clue why DC hasn't made a cyberpunk Zeta comic yet.

Here.

Forgot to say:
Did you guys know that Agent West is related do DCAU Wally West?

>You will never go back to watching The Zeta Project in your dad's tiny apartment before playing Fur Fighters then going to Borders to read comics.

It's not fair.

>Biden didn't run

I am actually old enough that I remember it airing, but I didn't have cable at the time and just forgot over the years. Half the reason I got into Sup Forums is because I missed most this shit when I was younger and I'm just getting into it.

I like the departure from typical cape stuff. I love DCAU stuff but this is really refreshing too.

I don't know why DC keeps rebooting fucking everything when they already have a lot of great untapped properties that they seem to have forgotten existed.

i never had the original, just viggo's revenge

The cell shading looked like crap.

it has a really thick air of charmless childishness to it, but what it was doing wasn't too bad on paper.

I made an account and everything and I am still not finding it. Just some out of sync megalinks.

Then it was Digimon. I know it wasn't Monster Rancher.

I know it had to compete with something that I also liked to watch, so I'd record whichever one I wasn't watching with the VCR and then watch it later.

>fur fighters
Fuck, there's a nostalgia trip. I know what I'm downloading today.

Boomerang Head > Soda Can Head

It ended at pretty bullshit cliffhanger.

This was a great spin-off from Batman Beyond. Really enjoyed the show. Too bad it didn't last long.

Not good enough for you?

I agree but we know they wanted the android to look more human. He looked pretty villainous with the old head.