I saw this on 9GAG and have one thing to say:

I saw this on 9GAG and have one thing to say:
Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–08
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
ctvnews.ca/politics/obama-s-china-trip-off-to-a-rocky-start-beginning-with-the-stairs-1.3057423
fortune.com/2016/01/12/obama-economy-charts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's real, Sup Forums has been BTFO'd once and for all.

use this to trigger them

you won't believe how effective these charts are at triggering right wing retards to new, unexplored levels of assburgered autism

my work here is done

remember to not post images, sage hide and report everyone

thats from gq

kys

its my new fave!

Lies!!

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000
>20,000,000 leave the labor force and get government gibs me dems
>15,000,000 jobs created
>-5,000,000 people working
>this is a good thing
rofl no way do you unironically believe this

>The British territory of A Fucking Leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–08

>graph starts at the middle of the economic crisis
Really made my synapses fire there

If anyone replies to this shill, remember to type sage in the options field.

Real wages adjusted for inflation are actually down. We're all worse off than before.

>took office at the dip of the worst global meltdown since the Great Depression
There could have been no President for 8 years and the economy would have improved you fucking retarded faggot.

Hey aren't you that retard who just demolished in the other thread for claiming Obama took office in January 2008?

>

Wow that's pretty fucking embarrassing.

every fucking time

Republicans crash the economy
Democrats fix it

The world keeps on spinning.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

>Hey aren't you that retard who just demolished in the other thread for claiming Obama took office in January 2008?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Tell me, why do you think that 20,000,000 people leaving the labor force while only 15,000,000 people picking up the slack is a good thing? Do you think it's good?

4 more years. seriously.

Oh, you've got a little picture with words on it, guess Sup Forums is BTFO.

I'll just leave this link with 1,200+ sourced examples of Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

>Liberals will mentally block this post

Since I took office we stop counting unemployed people, propped up the market at the expense of the tax payers, no longer consider illegals illegal, forced every one to buy expensive insurance, average family is making 4k less since I became president, and corporations who donated to my campaign made out like thieves.

So what are republicans so angry about?

>I have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL AHAHAA you're going to deny that was you?

Except this and this >

Look like the same autistic right wing retard.

Why are you denying it's you?

Are you ashamed that you got destroyed in the other thread?

Hey aren't you that retard who just demolished in the other thread for claiming Obama took office in January 2008?

> →

>danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com

And then you wonder why I call you right wing retards.

>LOL AHAHAA you're going to deny that was you?
I dunno what to tell you. I'm not that guy.
>Except this (You)
Of course. I used that same graph because I used the same source as that guy. See the different file names though? Different guy. Sorry.
Care to answer my question? Do you think that 20,000,000 people leaving the labor force while only 15,000,000 people picking up the slack is a good thing? Yes or no.

They're all sourced you braindead fucking leaf.

Worthless do nothing country shitting up Sup Forums every God damn damn with half truths, full lies, and bait.

You're that same canuck poster from bodybuilding.com

Why do you keep spamming this stuff everywhere?

Thanks for providing the entertainment today man. Lol I haven't stopped laughing.

You destroyed yourself.

>>I have no idea what you're talking about.

That's the quote of the night.

Except this and this > →

Look like the same autistic right wing retard.

Oh would you look at that. Hope you enjoy having your children be slaves to the banking jew forever :)

>Republicans crash the economy
>Democrats fix it
Only a partisan hack economist would say something so vapid.

Democratic presidents have experienced:
>better oil shocks than Republicans,
>a better legacy of productivity shocks,
>more favorable international conditions,
>more optimistic consumer expectations

Not to mention that the government has little to do with the economy, which invalidates the premise of everyone of your posts ITT

I was a rand Paul guy and these guys took my hopes away with Trump, so please keep making them mad, I enjoy the show.

his claims are a bunch of bullshit. here's why
if you look at unemployment data (and consider the Stats the Govt posts AT ALL reliable) then you'll note a pattern - none of it has dramatically changed since we began recording the data. the only anomaly is the 1980s. why? because we had nearly 11% unemployment (reported).

I have no idea what you're talking about and I won't address it any further. You're getting into conspiracy theory tier stuff right now.

Now, will you answer my question?
Do you think that 20,000,000 people leaving the labor force while only 15,000,000 people picking up the slack while Obama has been in office is a good thing?

Rand Paul being an impotent manlet at the debates is why he lost.

Salty ol' Randlets.

Jews aren't bad. My grandpa was a wealthy one, plus Jews know how to trade, so so far my experience with them (and myself) was pleasant.

That's funny you keep asking me the same question over and over

You know the same one from the other thread.

>

The fact that you're denying this is an even higher level of autism.

>I have no idea what you're talking about and I won't address it any further You're getting into conspiracy theory tier stuff right now.

LOL

>

You're asking me the same question. Where did I say it was a good thing? Can you please link me to where I said it was a good thing.

You can't can you? Because you just make shit up. You're an autistic retard who thinks Obama took office in 2008.

> →

All lies. One does not simply "double the stock market"

Do you think that 20,000,000 people leaving the labor force while only 15,000,000 people picking up the slack while Obama has been in office is a good thing?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

OBAMA DID IT, THAT'S WHY HE'S THE GREATEST PRESIDENT.
HE'S SMART, HE'S COOL ACTIN, HE GOOD.

>Jews aren't bad
interesting, most of jewish people I've met speak shit of poles and Poland because apparently they were mistreated there in the ww2

Buck up Champ, I hear he's getting along well with Trump now.

>force all americans to buy insurance
"I have brought insurance to all americans"

Baby boomers are retiring. It is what it is.

I told you that here

>

Why do you refuse to address this graph that you personally drew.

>

And I quote your autism:

>ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND!?!?!?
>I EVEN COLOR CODED IT FOR YOU!! I hear that autistic retards >love colors. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!! RO-FUCKING-FL!!!!!

Why did you think Obama took office in Jan 2008?

>not knowing how the unemployment rate works

sage

>Baby boomers are retiring. It is what it is.
Do you think that 20,000,000 people leaving the labor force while only 15,000,000 people picking up the slack while Obama has been in office is a good thing? Is this a good thing for the economy, yes or no? I'm not asking how, I'm asking if.

bodybuilding.com?

all these conspiracies

Only the poor ones. Experience business life and you'll simply stop giving shit about any natiom.

There are innocent people who are jewish, sure.

But no other group has done more harm to western civilisation than the jewish elite.

> →

And I quote your autism:

>I EVEN COLOR CODED IT FOR YOU!! I hear that autistic retards >love colors. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!! RO-FUCKING-FL!!!!!

Maybe you can stop using the lame "YA THINK OVAMA TOAK OFFECE IN JANUARY?!!?!?!?!?" Argument, and we can possibly go somewhere.

>I saw this on 9GAG

Stop blaming others, blame yourself. It's your cucked politicians and cucked EU.

You got demolished in the last thread and are asking for more. This is one sad right wing retard assburger.

Is this all because I caught you calling yourself a sad retard the other night?
> →

I told you I won't address your conspiracy theory.
Do you think that 20,000,000 people leaving the labor force while only 15,000,000 people picking up the slack while Obama has been in office is a good thing? Is this a good thing for the economy, yes or no? I'm not asking how, I'm asking if.

I'd like to hear from him why he kept claiming Obama lost 5 million jobs when jobs are up 11 million. Pic related.

>

I'd also like to know why he keeps following me from thread to thread and getting btfo every time.

He got triggered by this chart Don't make excuses for him. He isn't healthy.

> It's your cucked politicians and cucked EU.

otherwise known as the jews

>Expecting to get a straight answer from the Cucknadian shill that spams this shit at least once a day

Actually I already told this autistic retard that boomers were retiring. He's lost his fucking marbles.

Ask him why he follows me from thread to thread.

>

No. They're full-on Swedes. Have a talk with a Swede and you'll soon realize they are all cucks.

>11,000,000
Wait, didn't you say 15,000,000 here? Last chance to answer.

dan from squirrel hill

>I told you I won't address your conspiracy theory.

Lol

>

> → →

And I quote your autism:

>I EVEN COLOR CODED IT FOR YOU!! I hear that autistic retards >love colors. WHAT A FUCKING >JOKE!! RO-FUCKING-FL!!!!!

Okay, I asked you 8 times and you COULDN'T ANSWER IF IT WAS GOOD OR NOT.

I think it's fair to say that you got owned. That other guy seems to have owned you too. No wonder you're so paranoid. That argument tears your entire stance to shreds. Other people should use it. In fact, I'm sure you'll see it more often in the future.

>"Only one guy on Sup Forums thinks I'm retarded!"
Don't you have a fire to put out cuck boy?

It's all lies. They manipulate the unemployment numbers, the stock market is up for the wrong reasons (and will continue to go up as the Sovereign Debt crisis unfolds), illegal immigration is up.......it's all lies.

>Last chance to answer.

LOL

Why did you ask me here?

>Tell me, why do you think that 20,000,000 people leaving the labor force while only 15,000,000 people picking up the slack is a GOOD thing?

Where did I say it was a good thing?

That's odd because it's the same thing you kept saying in the other thread when you got btfo.

>government gibs me dems
>government gibs me dems

Can you please show me where I said it was a good thing. Otherwise admit you're an autistic retard.

If course i blame them too. But they didnt get cucked by accident, Schlomo.

I thought you said that wasn't you in the other thread and it was a conspiracy?

>government gibs me dems
>government gibs me dems

> → → →

And I quote your autism:

>I EVEN COLOR CODED IT FOR YOU!! I hear that autistic retards >love colors. WHAT A FUCKING >JOKE!! RO-FUCKING-FL!!!!!

wew

discuss

come in

The U4 rate includes discouraged workers. It's 5.2% and has been cut in half under Obama. Can you tell me what the problem is.

The fact that you can't even admit that it was you in the other thread pretty much confirms that you're embarrassed and have been btfo.

>

Again, everything is sourced. I guess the claim of the page is so triggering you guys just sort of don't notice that part.

Schroedingers fucking economist shitting up another thread

I asked you 8 times in this thread. I wasn't in that other thread.
>>government gibs me dems
A lot of people say this.

Take a break, leaf. You're getting paranoid. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a victory to celebrate.

Your retarded friend is denying it's him. Pretty much confirming he got obliterated.

> →

So you confirm the U6 has plummeted under Obama?

You were denying it in the other thread hence why you drew your graph,

>

>unemployment is down
No it isn't.
>the stock market is up
It's supposed to go up.
>the deficit is down
The debt is double what it was in 2008.
>the uninsured rate is down
And with soaring insurance costs and high deductibles, the newly-insured spend more for less care than they had when they were uninsured.
>the average worker's paycheck is up
Not in real wages.

>What are republicans so angry about?
All those things I said.

>The sky is green!
It's blue.

>Ah-AH someone used that exact argument yesterday! I win again!

That thread just died. It's so obviously him.

>

Ha, I see you've played Knifey Spoony before.

Tell the Chinese, maybe they'll start giving him a little respect.

ctvnews.ca/politics/obama-s-china-trip-off-to-a-rocky-start-beginning-with-the-stairs-1.3057423

cherryicking in its finnest way

how are you doing tonight?

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY, I HAVE RIGHTS

Kek

This fucking leaf poster, my fucking sides.

Literally ignores every single post that he can't strawman.

This is low energy bait folks. OP lost the argument long ago, he just doesn't admit it.

You're just as fucking retarded as him if you are responding. Grow a fucking brain and let him go.

Let me show you by example. He'll respond with some autistic gibberish, and I won't respond. Watch. It's not hard.

This shitposting is so dog damn low energy, yet you take the bait every single fucking time. You make a mockery of taking bait, while the bait itself is cheap dime-a-dozen rot made in a Chinese colony (Canada)

J U S T

Unemployment is down retard
Also citation for real wages not going up. I don't see how they couldn't if unemployment was reduced.
Make sure you get compensation btw cause I think Obama increased non-monetary benefits

>No it isn't.
Because a right wing retard says so

>It's supposed to go up.

Like it did with Bush?

>The debt is double what it was in 2008.

>what is the shit economy inherited by Obama.

Also Obama is one of the presidents that incresead the debt less

>What are republicans so angry about?

Because a black man is being sucessfull

Oy you're bloody brilliant Australia, I'm sure no one's ever thought of this before.

Sup Forums is saved, probably forever.

fortune.com/2016/01/12/obama-economy-charts/
This article sums it up pretty well. Obama was pretty mediocre as a whole. Trump will do better.

And yet you are still here being a fucking moron.

I bet you aren't even filling your options field with my favorite herb.

It's the first thing I did when I got here.

Carry on then. Just stop feeding the fucking leaf. The more your validation of their delusion persists, the more the hole left in their life for voting Trudy and being run by Asians is filled, and the more power they have.

>Sup Forums gets BTFO every day for months yet it's still here

really makes you think

His link literally blew you the fuck out

Hey Portubro. I'm exhausted. I just got some food, I'm eating and taking a break. This right wing retard is the most autistic I've ever come across. It's a new record.

He tried to deny it was him in the other thread because he got obliterated.

> →

Honestly so sad.

That thread is an autismofest but basically here is where it gets summed up

>