To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Frasier. The humor is extremely subtle...

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Frasier. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psychology, academia, late 20th century upper class urbanite lifestyles, and highbrow culture (opera, theatre, literature, fine art, wine, classical music, improvisational jazz) most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Frasier's sardonic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Niles, you insufferable swine" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kelsey Grammer's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an Eddie the dog
tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>comparing shit and morty to Frasier

tbf frasier went to shit after season 8

Was Roz a slut?

season 11 was good though and even when it's shit it's still better than that meme show

The last season had some of the greatest episodes.
>fraiser and niles are obsessed with getting into the gold area of the spa
>Patrick Stewart thinks frasier is gay

Roz is GOAT. Daphne is a close second.

yeah but post roz + niles was very hit and miss. too many random celeb appearances. obvious tonal shift. too much focus on supporting cast like kacl randos.

i still like it, but not nearly as much.

**daphne lol

What things does you have in common with the Crane Brothers? Interests, hobbies, characteristics, etc?

Finally caught a late season episode randomly on TV the other day and you guys weren't memeing, the tonal shift is pretty massive

I go to the theatre often and you see a lot of middle-aged Crane types

>improvisational jazz

you can get all of the references user and still think the show is prissy, overly verbose, and contrived

What's with all the Fraiser threads lately?

some guy wants to talk about Frasier and keeps making them duh. I'm guessing he wont stop till he gets a 200 reply thread.
funny coincidence, I just finished rewatching the series and am watching random episodes now cus hulu sucks and doesn't have much else.

you're that guy, aren't you?

nah

I like the episode where Niles sword fights the guy who cucked him, pretty sweet Nazi joke in that one

errr no. You don't

>the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase
Almost had it