I don't think it's nice, you taking those delegates, Dahnold'. You see, my mule don't like people taking delegates...

I don't think it's nice, you taking those delegates, Dahnold'. You see, my mule don't like people taking delegates. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you're going to give back the delegates.

>you will be voting for him in 2020

LET THEM GO DAHNALDKIN! LET THE DELEGATES GO!!

I love this meme

NEVER REEEE

Lol fuck Cruz. Give me Rand, Carson, Christie or Rubio any day.

Comrade.

We've all had a little too much to drink, but we can safely say that I am more deserving of those delegates.

All the crazy right wing will go to cruz
they don't stand a chance after trump is gone

I will take any 3 of the preferences you listed other than the Rubot.

DELEGAAAAAAATES

I can see my delagets from here, Dahnald

its funny how for all the hatred of Cruz, people give him badass charectorization instead of trying to make him look weak

its almost like people are actually scared of him

they wanted a strong leader , so they elected Trump, yet here is Cruz

further, these threads have been posted everyday for a while now, everyone knows nothing is going to happen, but they still enjoy Cruz

so strange

Good evening, newfriend! How's your first day on Sup Forums going?

Dahnald, Senpai this doesn't have to be this way! just hand over the delegates or i will cut you down from where you stand with my superior katana!

>A FISTFUL OF DELEGATES

No I will not, I won't forget his nonsense he pulled in the primary.

>All the crazy right wing will go to cruz
>they don't stand a chance after trump is gone

>This quote brought to you by the author of "Lies And Other Delusions", available now at Amazon.com!

>You cruz
>You lose.

THE TAXES, WASHINGTON

WHERE ARE THE TAXES

The sheriff you're lookin' for is in another thread, partner.

>further, these threads have been posted everyday for a while now, everyone knows nothing is going to happen, but they still enjoy Cruz

why do you think im new

It's high noon, Dahnald.