/AGJ/ KALLMANN EDITION

Eagerly awaiting Alexander's newest video.

Channel: youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos
Previous video: youtube.com/watch?v=7NVidVmrXvQ

Links:
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=115294855
okcupid.com/profile/Farshnuke?cf=regular
farsh-nuke.blogspot.com/
reddit.com/user/bamkursh/
reddit.com/user/Farshnuke
milnamowandjahansfamilyhistory.com/html/jahans_family.htm
encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Jahans

Other urls found in this thread:

farsh-nuke.blogspot.com/2016/09/to-pain.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=swnG5lOfW2o
youtube.com/watch?v=nXAjSYuh30M
youtube.com/watch?v=7NVidVmrXvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he blocked me
What does he mean by this?

Just a heads up, posting the pastebin with Jahan's info is getting people banned for doxing.

Was the other thread deleted?

he doesn't seem too upset at all, I'm glad

Mods banning people left and right over the posting of his dox

I assumed so.

He got more offended by the tweets.

here's one you missed out on

so is this next video coming to us courtesy of Walt Daniel Wright?? will he get the promised shout-out at the end?

OP what's the pic about? The guy sort of looks me besides the tits. I lift weights alot but have a hard time building muscle and also hard time growing chest hair.

Picture of a body with Kallman Syndrome. Jahan's gets Test shots

>Kallman Syndrome
Fuuuck! Please kill me...

blog update, he's being a real downer
farsh-nuke.blogspot.com/2016/09/to-pain.html?

sheesh this isn't very nice at all

very intolerant of jahans. how haram

uh oh

Do you have a sense of smell? Are your balls really tiny?

If you have a sense of smell and normal sized or above balls you're fine

Well the good news is we still have all the info and everyone who was hit by the blanket response from our own lil jahan's should be back after a nap.

I can smell but I do feel my balls are tiny.

which of these 3 most closely resembles your body?

None of them

NEW VIDEO
>NEW VIDEO
NEW VIDEO
>NEW VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=swnG5lOfW2o

Oh, praise jesus I can smell and have big balls. That was a close one.

BWAH

wew lad it's a doozy.

That's klinesfelter syndrome, not kallman.

>If I had a choice between being alone and being in a room with assholes...
>I would choose a room full of assholes

HE LIKES US, HE REALLY LIKES US!

i made a twitter account just for this shit now.

guys lets give him likes not dislikes
no matter how gross watching him drink that mountain dew is

alright
also why is he chugging sugar like that? why not just go get some vodka if he is that depressed

>"I genuinely think the Phantom Menace is better than the original trilogy of Star Wars"
Damn this kid is really fucked up

lesson of the day folks never turn down free pizza

guys i'm about 30mins in this video and i'm starting to think he might snap.

thank god he hates guns right?

I really don't understand it, he's always drinking sugary shit like its water
if we'd convince him to only drink water he would without a doubt lose weight with almost no effort

by sod's law does he mean another anonymous stranger on the internet sending him pizza but this time not paying for it first?

also we should get alex jones to send him a free bottle of SUPER MALE VITALITY, if that shit works on him it will work on fucking anyone

Just make sure to send some american flag stuff and NRA books/pamphlets a couple days after.

he looks terrible and he's slurring his words

he just calmed down at about the 35min mark all it took was bashing guns for him to calm down some.

I've said it before but this is going to be a self fulfilling prophesy.

No matter how nice we are he's going to continue to be angry towards us, treat us as his mortal enemy and keep referring to us as bullies until we get sick of it and actually bully him.

32 minute mark

what is the connection with autism and hedgehogs? it seriously happens too often to be a coincidence

Either way we win.
Remember that we are his jews,
We are tricking him into being better.

you guys finally got around to doxing this faggot?

yes

I weigh 130 lbs but I don't look toned like other twigs, I don't understand. Feels bad and I'm too lazy/depressed to ever work out.

don't complain about looking like a twig if you're not giving your muscles a reason to grow

Holy shit another video right after the other!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nXAjSYuh30M

The mad man!

he should really put a negative nancy warning on this one, talk about a debbie downer

Sod's law is just a britbong way of saying Murphy's law.

Seriously, who the fuck turns down free pizza? You know it's not poisoned or anything because of the gormless delivery boy giving it to you. Just take it. Fuck.

I have a strong widow's peak, no facial or chest hair, similar pubes to that i guess, 6'3", skinny so no moobs.

Shit aye.

top jahans m8

I have no idea and I'd honestly like to see one research the subject at length to see whether or not there's as correlation between autism and sanic. Because it sure fucking seems like it. You don't see any Chris-chans being spawned from the Mario fandom.

You can tell he's just had a ravenous wank.

Look at that mound of tissues next to his piss bottles (bottom right)

HOLD IT LADS HE GRASSED US UP TO THE FILTH

SHUT IT

D
O
W
N

I heard at work that Jahan was laughing maniacally. What time is it at?

He is absolutely perfect

This is one of the new Phropet of the alt right!

Absolutely Jahanic!

Who is this faggot and why do we care about him? Give me the breakdown.

He's going through a Walter White styled transformation.

It won't be long now until he's talking about destroying the feminist empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NVidVmrXvQ
go to 33:40

How do we redpill him?

Alright boys i think the other anons were onto something we all need to be super positive with only minor criticism.

also we should likely pick a day every two weeks to do the pizza thing.
i think we should have something even better if we keep it up a month or two.

Send him healthy food!

Pizza joints usually have salads.

I wonder if he's ever seen Barton Fink.

I haven't browsed cuckchan for a long time but figured I'd come back to look around since someone posted elsewhere that people here are still interested in Gordon.

I don't know if this is the meme around here, JF, or you're just a newfag to trolling Jahans for the sweet lulz he has in those lolcow titties, but you do not redpill Jahans. It's not possible. He's insane and he admits he will never accept reason or evidence or even debate certain issues and has hinted it distresses him too much to entertain certain ideas for more than a few seconds. He's seriously autistic. PLus you wouldn't want him in the alt-right memeosphere or whatever else you subscribe to representing you, if you could redpill - vague meme term - him.

That why the Shoah are getting bored of him because they're starting to realise how truly fucked up he is and just don't want to mock him further. But I am glad there'll always be people dedicated to trolling Jahans. Even he is glad desu. He's started using it as an excuse for his personal failings again in recent videos but he know his life is his fault, and he knows he love-hates the people who bother him because he appreciates the attention. He gets a sick pleasure from being milked of those sweet, sweet lulz from his titties.

Do not send him healthy food.
He's on a special diet, we're trying to tempt him with fatty food.

Sup Forums's been harassing him on twitter, youtube and reddit for awhile.
He's already starting to turn on feminism.

Start sending him subliminal messages. First healthy food, then a book on bodybuilding/losing weight, and work all the way up to making him healthy, strong, and fit. Then, we start playing with his mind.

Wait... has the pizza actually been paid for? Is it really a joke if people are wasting money on it?

There's hope for everyone user. People refusing to accept reason or evidence is... literally everyone in support of feminism and BLM, etc.

Jahans is a severe case yes, but think of it as a test. If we can redpill him, we can redpill anybody.

Oldschool Brit/pol/ started trolling him roughly 2 years ago, maybe more, right after he made that video about joining the Green Party and ranting about UKIP. In that time people have tried to sway him on a number of things. It doesn't work. Only hope is him thinking independently after IRL fights with rad fems etc. he supports in theory. I think it's the only way he'd wake up. Very personal irl experience or Doctor Who is all that speaks to him. All he accepts as remotely real. He won't touch talking about the Rotherham rape scandal seriously because he just can't relate. He thinks it impossible. He's kind of like Bateman with poor health now I really think about it. He's got the secret (no longer really secret) fucked up violent sexual fantasies too. Honestly if he was fit and had a bit of tact I think he'd end up a successful serial killer. Whenever I start to feel sorry for him I realise he's pretty much a monster. Or would be.

even the ponyfags had a laugh i showed them the video.

he doesn't even need healthy food right now, he needs to stop drinking 1,000 calories a day in high fructose corn syrup

it makes me so sick to see people drink that stuff like water, its so easy to cut out and so unnecessary. after the first sip does it really even taste like anything? I understand if you want caffeine but you can just buy caffeine pills for a fraction of the price of a soda

OUR LORD SPEAKS

New thread
Autistic Canadian is back

Actual AGJ general thread GIT IN HERE FOLKS

Reminder

Some people are like that unfortunately, they just won't wake up until they've seen the truth firsthand.

But, it worked with Ben Garrison. He went to that BLM protest and he saw how nogs really act firsthand. So, we have to get Jahans in a similar situation.

Don't forget to bump this thread in / lgtb / to spread the word of the Janhas.

canadian OP is best OP

put your trip on fag

Hi. I'm Alexander Jahans. I have an American flag because I'm protesting the Second Amendment at the US embassy. Can you stop making these stupid threads about me every fucking hour and having the catalogue cluttered with this garbage, please?

Somebody redpill me on this fat sperg. Why does Sup Forums obsess over this irrelevant fuck?

Were gonna make him kill himself.

I'm guessing there are some places that'll demand you pay ahead of time so they don't end up making and delivering it for nothing.

New thread

I'm sorry I called you a fag, it was meant in an endearing way

He's the new face of leftism.