Why do people like the books written by this mentally ill junkie pedophile? His stories are laughably bad...

Why do people like the books written by this mentally ill junkie pedophile? His stories are laughably bad, no originality and mature writing, just Goosebumps tier amateur stuff.

Because he got one hit and was smart enough to ride his fame and churn out books. Unlike most writers who take years to finish a first draft at which point the masses won't care anymore.

Easily digestible yet not as juvenile as young adult fiction.

Sounds like based King has got you SEETHING for you to spam these threads everywhere.

Hahah cool contrarianism dude, you really fit in with Sup Forums... oops now you may stop doing it to be more contrarian!

>write a paedophile child orgy scene in your book because you're a pervert
>be so rich and successful, your publishers literally can't say no to you so they have to publish it

>R.L. Stein
>not a genius

I read all of the Harry Potter series so I was already trained to like his work

people like what they are shilled. They don't even read books, too much work for too little signaling

When I was 10-13, I loved his books. They're not bad stories. They're just unevenly executed. There was nothing profound in his writing, but it was very entertaining. He was prolific.

his books usually have an outstanding premise and characters but it all falls apart in the last third of the story.

Fuck you i liked goosebumps

>he isn't a trumpcuck like me so his art is bad
Many such cases.

You can tell the retarded people apart by the posts that say cocaine alters your perception (like if it was LSD) when it just makes you feel good and your heart beat really fast.

>mfw first-post-best-post but noone pays attention to it
the world is truly spat-upon and brainwashed by king stephen
i'm jealous, dude probly has a really nice house, even though he can't write for god damn shit

Hi Redd1t

lay off the coke, user, before you hurt the ones who love you

His writing abilities might be sub par in comparison to the literary giants, but he's come up with really great stories.

>Has written 90+ books/short stories
>Constantly used as base for shows/movies
>One of the Titans of literature
>Some anonymous shirbird tries to talk shit

Golly, where have I seen this before

>His stories are laughably bad, no originality and mature writing, just Goosebumps tier amateur stuff.
The sad thing is there are people here who take the opinions of random shitposters like this seriously