youtube.com/watch?v=LAb3NVX4jWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WISH

THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

some people just want to eat shitty food in a food court every now and then

why do Americans do this?

>Gets raped by roving gang of Muslims

Why do Americans eat food?

because it's only shitty in the sense that it's bad for your health and makes you feel bad later. it's fucking delicious when you're eating it.

a lot like alcohol actually.

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke

Anyone have that webm of George randomly appearing in another documentary thinking the guys filming it were going to interview him, but they just ignore him?

I know you're trolling, but the average American grew up on Chinese takeout and buffets. Lucas was an 'average American,' he's new money. I'm sure that food court meal was 'comfort food' to him.

Even 'old money' people like Trump can still enjoy Big Macs and KFC. Fast food is tasty, regardless of your background. You can only eat lamb chops, filet mignon, and foie gras so many days of the week.

I've only got this
youtube.com/watch?v=LAb3NVX4jWU

>he doesn't go the food court for some bourbon chicken every so often

George Lucas is some weirdo with bizarre ideas, a handful of which were crafted expertly by other people into some of the greatest films of all time, made a billion dollars, and just doesn't give a fuck. He wears dad jeans, dad sneakers, some sloppily done up shirt and wanders around public places going unnoticed because he looks like some random old pasty white guy. What a life.

APOLOGIZE

so what you're telling us is that unhealthy food can taste good. seems like the kind of thing that a fat retard would say

i'm sure this sounded better in your head, buddy. try again.

Is that guy doing the slanty eyes?

>I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy

it's not a joke or a quip. i'm telling you that what you said is identical to what a fat retard would say. you actually felt the need to tell a crowd full of people that bad food can taste good and that bad food can be good for you. that is a perfect encapsulation of your entire post

oh fuck. carrie isnt actually dead

>that bad food can be good for you
I didn't say that. I said "because it tastes good."

>so what you're telling us is that unhealthy food can taste good
Yeah, that's what everyone normal thinks.
Ice Cream tastes good, Pizza tastes good, that's why people put effort into eating healthy.
If the healthiest food tasted the best fat people would become skinny near fucking instantly.
>and that bad food can be good for you.
nobody said that you fucking retard stop trying to act smart and smug when you clearly aren't

Why is he eating at a food court? The guy is a fucking billionare

>implying I'm a pooreupean
kek
KEK

M8, that was taken in a food court here in Adelaide. Easily one of the worst ones too. I hope he went to BBQ City later on.

>quip
>encapsulation

autist virgin confirmed

i would walk up, rip down my pants and blow a fat shit all over his food

>living in sadeliade
Even New Zealand is less grim

I don't know ,maybe he feels like eating g Chinese take out ? It's probably delicious as well , you know what I'm gonna go to Edo right now

I've never heard of it being call Sadelaide

what

my time in france i had to spend two hours in a mcdonalds because the french expect to have conversation whenever there is a meal - i just want to grab my food and go fucking home

>and that bad food can be good for you
Look at this retard putting words in other people's mouths.

It was stylistically designed to be that way

moron

George Lucas is one complex guy, look up his biography. He's a total outsider and came to be a filmmaker by complete accident. Compare him to JJ Abrams, a total hack who wanted to be like Spielberg since his childhood and ended up being an assembly line shlock maker on large scale.

... that's in Adelaide. Wtf was he ever doing here?!

i eat at that mall most of the week for lunch

nice place

I won't.

>dies from shit healthcare

Oh dear, I'm still a human I guess. Can't help but felt sympathy to him.

more like

>lives in a place where capitalist opportunity exists
>makes money
>buys the finest healthcare money can buy
>meanwhile yuros pay for achmed's healthcare and lodging while receiving shit-tier medicine

I came here to post this

>that close up

every time

>EATING MALL FOOD
ENJOY UR PARASITES GEORGE

GET YOUR PRIVATE CHEF TO MAKE A BETTER VERSION YOU FATFUCK

At least he had a different story for the prquels, a vision. It was flawed, but as the clone wars animated series pointed out, it was pretty interesting if handled differently.
JewJew just gave us regurgitated bullshit. I'm sorry George.

I'm always amazed at this. What are the fucking odds you just run into George Lucas while you're filming?

Requesting webm of George marking cgi spots on the board with his trusty marker.

Oh the good old "fuck your storyboards!.webm"

The biggest talentless hack in Hollywood history

spooky

What's he thinking right here?

he's doing some exploratory consulation for the current trilogy, they heard our city found out how to stack two deathstars on top of each other and they needed to know our secrets

Man this doesn't hold up well at all

that diet coke looks big

>the guy that just pops up
this webm is great

The healthcare in the US is literally the best in the world you uninformed, salty, stupid, pathetic European nobody.

Just because idiots would rather spend their money on hotpockets and video games than health insurance doesn't mean the US system is flawed. Canadian here, by the way... I'd have to wait minimum three hours or more just to get some antibiotics if I was sick and had to go to emerge. I bet I could be in and out down south in minutes.

WILL DISNEY REALLY KILL MY FAMILY IF I DONT SELL

It was never good, you were just a kid

walkcunt on suicide watch

shit this aged really bad. looks like a scene from sw rebels

>diet coke
AHAHAHAHAH

>poo peelanders

He wears Dadcore so good.

Do you have even a single fact to back of any of your claims just now.

everyone that doesn't live in Sadelaide calls it Sadelaide

>ITT: Old man eats, the internet cares immensely

>being canadian is somehow better than a yuropeon
lmao

>If the healthiest food tasted the best fat people would become skinny near fucking instantly.

Actually it wouldn't be any different. The issue is portion control. If healthy food was just as tasty, then people would consume tons of it, and they would be just as fat.

>tfw the kind of food court George goes to have signs that read "No Blacks Allowed"

Very quiet Food Court at that

he may have gone too far in a few places

The terriyaki chicken in the food courts is kinda magical. It has a different texture and consistency from resturaunt ones.

When you taste that free sample on the toothpick from the chinese guy going

> CHICKA CHICKA CHICKA YOU TRY TODAY TERAKI CHICKA

uts almost impossible to resist when the saltyness hits your lips and you pull tge toothpick back and see that its gone all you can do is buy the actual meal

I predict we are gunna get an expansive GL biopic in 20 years a few years before George dies and everyone will realize what a fascinating guy he was

>tfw european
>tfw sat down in mcburgers and had a bigmac while reading newspaper
>felt comfy

George George is the key to all of this.

>'old money' people like Trump
Nigger the Trumps are the definition of new money. Fred Trump started out as a carpenter who didn't graduate high school.

Sorry George.
I didn't like the Prequels, but they were fucking gems compared to the shit we've got now.
Disney has me pining for the days of bad sand related dialog.

but we already know hes autistic and he'd be competing with chris-chan.

As the only difference between george lucas and chris-chan is george lucas had rich parents.