When will SJW join the fight for zoofilia? Literally notin vronk

When will SJW join the fight for zoofilia? Literally notin vronk.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully soon. Nothing I wanna see more than a chic getting fucked by a horse then taking that massive load.

He's a big dog

They already do. Look at Canada.

So tolerant.

wut gif

I don't like SJWs too, but people really need to stop with the fucking "pedophilia/zoophilia will become normalized muh slippery slope!" meme. Basically all of my friends are turbo liberals, and they're all adamant about the "Between two consenting adults" part of the deal. Kiddie & Animal fuckers will never be accepted by society.

Thanks atheism.

The only real reason a majority of people will be against this is becasue they'll be butt blasted someone would rather fuck an animal than them.

k

salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/

fuck off

>it's okay to be gay, you can't choose what you're attracted to
>omg you're attracted to 13-17 year olds or animals, you freak you should kill yourself

>Salon
>indicative of anything
I guess Daily Stormer now represents the entirety of the right wing.

Not my fault.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

When did I say it's okay to be gay? Also children and animals cannot consent to anything since they're not aware of what's going on.

So you're saying a 16 year old can't consent to sex? On that note, having sex with anyone who had had any alcohol should be considered rape since alcohol impairs your judgement and you can't properly give consent.

>Kids can change their gender but can't consent to sex

this is the kind of shit that makes people shoot up schools

Surprised they haven't yet

U^4

did you get your blowjob yet?

moar

for you.

When did I say a 16 year old can't consent to sex? In my state, 16 is the legal age of consent. You said anywhere between 13-17, and 14 or younger is where I draw the line. 15 is iffy, but in some cases, it's fine.

Also, you really like putting words in my mouth. I never said kids (or anyone else) should be able to get "gender changing" operations. And you're responsible for what you put in your body, so if you take a bunch of drugs, and someone has sex with you (a legal action; I'm not saying someone can do illegal things to you while you're drugged) that's on you.

You assume a lot based on the fact that I don't think people should be fucking kids and dogs.

I feel the same amount of disgust towards this gif in comparison with a white woman burning the coal.

Thinking about it I'd actually rather watch this.

why are children unable to be aware of what's going on?
what age are you (arbitrarily) choosing to be your cutoff point for a child?
why do you model sexual maturity after age only?
do you believe that ALL children are unable to be consent or do you believe that MOST children are unable to consent?

You fuck kids. Don't talk to me

but kids can get gender changing operations, it was posted here a few days ago that a 3 year old went through with the operation. That's okay in liberals eyes but not sex, obviously sex with a 3 year old is fucked but come on.

Sex with animals is condoned, supported and encouraged in my home state of Ohio.

There is nothing you faggots can do about it.

I dump gallon, after gallon...after gallon...

of my cum inside winking horse pussy and there's nothing you will ever do about it.

It's okay, fellow zoophiles. Just move to Ohio with me. They support our ways.

>Aryan females rather get fucked by dogs than white men.

White men mass suicide when?

I've had sex with one person in my entire life, and that person is my fiancée. We were both in college when we met. I have no idea what you're talking about.

You quoted something, as if you were quoting me. And it was a 4 year old, in Australia. That kid will probably kill itself before 10. What a horrible fate.

if your fiancee was the exact same person you know she is right now, but she was in the body of a cute 7 year old girl why would you let someone else tell you that you are unable to consensually love each other?

That dog seemed pretty consenting.

are you fucking gay?

oh and the hatred for pedophiles has only become common in extremely recent times. like the thousands of years before like what, 1850? there was nothing wrong with them pounding down on a youngin

>not fugging female dolphins
how can women even compete

This is the FBI and what is this.

>this is what shit fucking nigger actually thinks

i just defend viewpoints ironically and the ones that i test out and work the best (can't be disproven) are the ones i stick with. im actually pretty low labido irl but it gets me mad how you fags arbitrarily draw distinctions in sexuality

What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't find 7-year-olds attractive, so why would I even want to have sex with her?

Also, pedophilia is literally a mental disease:
>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

You can explain your reasoning to me in the party van.

You're unarmed, right? It's just you and your mother.

i thought you were supposed to be attracted and fall in love with the person within the body not just the body of your fiancee, that'd make you a shallow fag.
and being gay was a disease too, but guess what, all diseases are artificial labels that can change and there isn't an actual right answer for what is and isn't a disease
im straight hetero non pedo but if i were play make believe i would try my best to be asexual

So is gender dysphoria but that seems widly accepted.

So was faggotry until basically yesterday in the grand scheme of shit. You just want to fuck tranny kids. You're sick

>Man's best friend gets more pussy than my black ass

I don't really care what you think I'm supposed to fall in love with. Physical attraction must exist in a relationship, as well as a mental connection, or later on down the line, the lack of one or both of those things will cause issues in the relationship. And I also really don't care what a bunch of kikes say is or is not a disease. If you want to have sex with children, or the same sex, you are genetically fucked up, because you cannot produce offspring with the same sex, and you cannot reliably produce them with children since their bodies either literally cannot, or are unlikely to survive childbirth.
See
>I also really don't care what a bunch of kikes say is or is not a disease
See
>I also really don't care what a bunch of kikes say is or is not a disease
And how have I indicated that at all? I said I'm in a monogamous relationship with a woman who is my age.

>these aren't my glasses.jpg

Females as young as 14 have gotten pregnant. In fact as soon as they get their period they can give birth. You really sound like a cuck. I bet you believed your fiancee when she said she's only been with X amount of people before you.

>they're disabled
>I don't care who jews call disabled
Quit defending your kid diddling

>mfw idiots say the slippery slope is a fallacy

okay so your metric for being genetically being fucked up is that you're not producing offspring.

what if you reluctantly make a child with a woman (so now you become biologically successful) but then you actually are recreationally interested in bumming around with the guys? it'd still biologically successful because you've made a child but you're just having recreational sex for pleasure with other things.

i didnt realise it was that easy to get a dog to fuck you i thought more effort was involved

Roses are red, grass is green

bump someone enlighten me on dog sex

Sauce on gif please NOW

Fuck off cornfag
t. Dayton

Ongoing question, zoophilia or pedophlia, hard to judge the left and their ambitions

whatever sticks

You want to get cucked by an animal?
That's the thing I don't get about all you mother fuckers wanting to see their girlfriends get fucked by dogs and shit. Sure it degradation, but that dog is getting pussy and you're not, AND it's getting your girlfriend's pussy.
I mean I guess letting a dog do it isn't as bad as letting a black dude, but still.

I'm to ugly and socially inept to ever have hope of finding someone who actually wants to be with me. I just want to see a chic get fucked by a horse.

I'm gonna need more pics and more details user

getting pounded by a horse will actually kill you
have you seen them piss? it's like a fire hose