youtube.com/watch?v=UyydJOemUQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
youtube.com/watch?v=DDGu7gaEAo4
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=iBVwiWiMS5I
youtube.com/watch?v=_Op1zjd7KKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WAR CRY !
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your point is?

Awfully low energy war cries 2bh

What is it about the marines that attracts these sort of jarheads?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8aPAmGZw0

If you think that sucks you should see literally every other military on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=UyydJOemUQ4

KILL
>KILL
KILL
>KILL
KILL
>KILL
KILL
>KILL

lol to be fair theyve probably been doing this shit nonstop for a few days

Where are the women? This is so sexist.

> That part about 55 seconds in when he's on the rope bridge and just says "AHH" so it looks like he is afraid of heights

Well that was unimpressive. Explain yourselves, burgers.

Wow this is fucking stupid =)

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE

This'my rifle, this is my gun

This for fightin', this is for mum

Oh Sweden. You so crazy!

is boot camp really this lame? can anyone confirm?

>once again no one will reply to my dank oc meme

I kek'd

They sound like rappers.

Fucking ruskie potato farmer conscripts had more menacing "War cries".

Looks like U.S. got BTFO by the Soviet Union.

>mfw had this on Gameboy

>and it worked better than you'd think

Yes its fucking lame. It is literally the most basic thing you do. Was your first level class in your preferred subject in school in depth and complex?

Fucking actors running like girls pretending to be soldiers pretending to do war cries. Fucking WEAK!

In my days in the Army we'd yell loud enough we'd be hocking up a lung or three!

Lol fag

KEK

>boop boop boop boop
>brrrrrat brrrrrrat

Correction:

>This is my rifle, this is my gun
>One is for fighting, one is for OP!

What the fuck did the tyres do, what is the USA's problem.

i always heard it was really grueling and hard like on full metal jacket or something

Well the Jews have poisoned the water and food with chemicals that turn us into nu-male fagboys. Nothing most of us can do about it.

I try to be manly but I know if I grew up 30 years ago I'd be at least twice as manly.

well it was

everywhere, we had the discussion yesterday
hazing isn't allowed anymore (beating the recruts up) even russia doesn't do it anymore

>1:14
>Has a knife on has gun
>Panics
>Sissy taps it twice

I dont even have words...

This, notice how they're literally chewing on a piece of plastic in the video

Does the USA military need a cycle of test?

step aside plebs

Basic isn't the same now as it was in the late 60's early 70's

If a drill instructor punched or choked a recruit he'd get btfo, the most you can do these days is yell, can't even call names

It is grueling for the common chucklefuck that needs their comfy wumfy gud feefee dopamine shots like monster energy drinks, facebook, and constant affirmation of their self worth.

objectively the worst part is not getting enough sleep or being hungry pretty often.

Boot camp is nothing like that. Boot camp is six weeks of either pure, terrifying hell or complete and utter boredom.

>Meanwhile you have some asshat DS screaming in your face every five minutes while you're expected to shout back YES, SIR! or NO, SIR! depending on what's appropriate for that particular five minutes.

During that six weeks they arm you and expect you to learn to shoot, clean and maintain that set of firearms you get.

>Also, learning to salute.

>Also, learning how to make your bunk.

>Also, learning how to polish your boots

>Also learning, "If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't, paint it!"

>Also learning "Potatos! Potatos! Potatos!

Policing your barracks is not a containment action!

At least when it's all over, you have a vague idea of how to kill:

>Niggers
>Chinks
>Jews
>Niggers
>And Niggers.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up boot camp.

Absolute madman

I waited for the mandatory laughs that come like in monthy python sketch

>hazing isn't allowed anymore (beating the recruts up) even russia doesn't do it anymore
I think they still do it the the FFL

hi

>Fuck! One short of quads! Sorry, user!

Yeah, sock parties. Those were always fun as long as you weren't the one on the receiving end.

>At least I learned that you can beat someone with a bar of soap in a sock and IT DOES NOT LEAVE A BRUISE.

Very handy to know if you really really really want to beat the shit out of that whiny jew draftee who's always fucking it up for everyone else!

>6 weeks
what boot camp are you talking about?
shortest I know of is USAF with 8.5

Bunch of autistic dorks with glasses lol..

Better stay in your planes and drop bombs..

he was supposed to do that

why did they spray paint the guns pink?

so they can be recognized as training equipment at a glance

Was he a drill instructor ?

like in die hard 2 right? :DXDXDXXDXDD XD XD XD

Tigerland, vietnam era. (1970-72) Did boot there. Wartime, they needed troops on the ground fast so boot was six weeks in and out.

AF was still about 8 weeks back then, too, but only because pilots need more training than ground pounders.

this
Marines have 13 weeks of boot camp, and then they have another two months of separate training dedicated to combat.

>mfw most of the people saying "lol stupid burgers" ITT would more than likely fail out of Marines basic training

6 weeks...what? Usmc boot was 12 weeks when I went

No, just some bloke from the pub.

Oi tally ho lads God save the Queen yaa!

Not quite as intimidating as the 'rebel yell' that they got the idea from.

How come Americans still fall for the army meme ?
Don't they know they are just pawn for rich old jews ?

Arsenal is really bringing a level of intensity to away games this year.

They don't fight because of muh country.
They fight because it's cool and they get to kill people.

Honestly, everything I read about boot camp makes it sound pretty simple. The toughest part for me would be the physical aspects since I'm not /fit/ but otherwise I think I could deal with some hothead screaming at me.

If you pick the right job, you get paid to learn a job, stay in shape, and earn some perks with a chance to kill brown people with minimal risk to your person.

Going into a job interview as a veteran is like telling a slut you come from a rich family. You still have to put in a little effort, but the deal is almost done when you walk through the door.

At least now i know american soldier are not worth more than ISIS soldiers. They could be friends who knows

Your "war cry" should be silence, why reveal your position, why let them know you're flanking them, or charging.

It is the cleanest best welfare.

>A few Argentinians died on the Bayonet in the Falklands.

how the fuck would you know
how many wars have you been in
you think video games = combat experience?

Are muslim soldiers in the US military allowed to yell allahu akbar?

Why did they stick lemon slices in their teeth?

Lol whatsup Grandpa

These drills are mostly about psychological conditioning.

Can somebody please make a pepe or user meme out of this?

Marine here.
Part of boot camp is being humiliated by being forced to do ridiculous shit like "war cries" and what have you. Parts of it were pretty ridiculous and I definitely got beat when I was a recruit. I'm positive that hazing still goes on regardless of what the policy is on it. As for their performance, half of these kids just graduated high school and none of them have earned the title yet. Their real training (and hazing) begins when they hit the fleet. I've trained with the Indians, Koreans, British, French and Japanese to name a few, and I can tell you first hand that we were better disciplined and more savvy than any of our counterparts. If any of you keyboard warriors out there think you've got a bigger sack than these boots, I highly encourage you to enlist today.

>I highly encourage you to enlist today.

Thanks for fighting Muslim farmers in the middle east to protect my freedom bro. I was getting tired of them threatening my freedom.

Basic training is pretty lame. The drill sergeants can't do anything but yell and work you out really hard, and you have to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night.

Marine basic is the hardest, due to length and especially if you have to go to fucking Parris Island, that bug infested swampy shithole.

It doesn't really get hard until you do more advanced training, that's when you get BTFO and do the cool shit. There were never any days in basic I felt like "I'm not going to make it', but there were days in advanced weapon courses and shit when I really wanted to say fuck it and quit. I didn't, but a lot of people did.

lol one of them isn't even trying and it's obvious

I didn't go to fight for anyone's freedom and most others don't. I went to experience combat and get paid to blow shit up for a living. War is a racket. I only challenge you to enlist because you sound like a child who needs made into a man.

You get "beat" through being forced to do mountain climbers for an hour straight, or pulling three duty rotations in a row, shit like that.

I can't belive we got bombed by this autists

>It ain't got nothing on me starts playing

do something about it you fucking faggot
oh wait you wont
because these autists will kill ur ass
hahahahahaha

This is why Luxembourg is irrelevant

mehh maybe we cant touch you're military personel here but we can beat as manny american tourists as we want,so we have that

kek

So, how is this bad? I've been through this. It's fucking hell.

is that the american war cry ?
Betas
This is a war cry

youtube.com/watch?v=DDGu7gaEAo4

Not fair using using WW2 generation tbqh. Everyone is pussy now.

>prrr prrr prrr
>poom poom
>puh puh
>PRRR PRR
my sides

Some guys just wanna kill people and break shit, bro.

Royal Marines vs US Marines - differences in training

3:50

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI

Spoken like a true French cuck. Never change

>I was going to shitpost with nigel thornberry
>open video first
>it's actually ARAGAHAHAGAHGA

Sounds familiar

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Aбpaкaдaбpa
youtube.com/watch?v=iBVwiWiMS5I

>call of duty