Is it actually... good again?

Is it actually... good again?

Not until Felicity does something other then REEEEEEEEEEEEEE at Oliver killing rich people

Who is Prometheus?

Kinda, thou the chimpout because Prometheus is killing people was retarded.

When watching CW TV you have to lower expectations. On script it was probably amazing and yes I get it but that's the result you get when budget and time is tight.

At least like 95% of the past 6 episodes have been dedicated to shooting arrows and doing comic book stuff. The storylines and dialogues and handshakes and interactions can literally be lifted off of a DC comic book.

Last 2 seasons would've been from some cheesy shitty romantic novel.

Under Mayor Queen's careful guidance and budget control, we've managed to get the hype train back on the tracks after it flew free several years ago in Season 2. Hopes are high, but they has been dashed before.

Detective Lance.

i'm still guessing that's a fakeout

Do not doubt the training of the drunken master.

I'm still guessing it's Tommy somehow.

Since Malcolm Merlin has been pretty much destroyed by bad writing, maybe they can make Tommy the actual Merlin.

Who knows about the list other than Oliver, Felicity and Diggle?

Roy?
Malcolm?

No.

It's got better than s4 but it's still shit in General.

Might catch up later. Is there anything I need to know from S4 after Laurel died? :_;

So far

Damien used nukes
Felicity saved the day by hacking, but had to redirect one nuke to a place called Havenrock. Bunch of people died, but more would if she didn't.
Team broke up and there's only Oliver and Felicity left.
There's this kid vigilante from late season 4 who imitated the Black Canary who appears in season 5.

>Daughter assume dead because "ship wreck, no survivors"
>Black Canary became the Dead Canary
>but came back as the Canary
>Black Canary 2nd became the Dead Canary 2nd

Considering that Malcolm went revenge crazy after his wife's death...

But where the fuck did Quentin learn to use a bow and throw knives?

There are more copies of the list. Moira had one in the Queen Mansion, Malcolm probably too.

It's probably Tommy, it doesn't make sense, but the fact that Ollie stopped chasing them it's also stupid.

The talkback threads have stopped being called as Storytime of Pain so thats a good sign

No, it's just as bad as S4 and S3.

>It's probably Tommy
Yeah because Lazarus pits never go wrong

>Malcolm probably too.

Isnt he the one who came up with the list and and gave it to all the people who thought would support him