/fit/ here. Why is this cartoon so fking addicting. Its the onmy cartoon my kid and I watch together. Thoughts?

/fit/ here. Why is this cartoon so fking addicting. Its the onmy cartoon my kid and I watch together. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Children will watch anything.

It's actually funny and creative without too much lore or being just dumb

>he fell for the "having children" meme

It's fun

it's family guy for kids

I like watching it with my wifes soon too. I wonder if your wifes son is the same as mine?

Watching this cartoon makes you dumber.

I honestly can't find the charm in it.

as opposed to what other edifying children's cartoon that Sup Forums loves?

I love it too OP. There's an episode that just straight-up ends with Raven and Starfire becoming each other's dads. It's the best.

At least things like Adventure Time and Regular Show are more mentally engaging, have some substance, and at least they have morals and aren't turning kids into total fucking cunts. Teen Titans Go! is a cartoon where the humor comes largely from the fact that everyone is an absolute detestable bastard and treat each other like total shit.

Yuck.

>Teen Titans Go! is a cartoon where the humor comes largely from the fact that everyone is an absolute detestable bastard and treat each other like total shit.
>Yuck.
Go back to bed, MrEnter. An Adult Swim show for kids is a refreshing change of pace from moralizing or LORE or moralizing lore.

I'd recommend checking out Uncle Grandpa.

But Regular Show and Adventure Time already both subvert the formula of "set up moral dilemma/conflict, resolve, lesson summarized". AdventureTime has tons of anti-morals like when Jake stretched himself out in the maze and you kept expecting the show to drop the "it's stupid to endanger yourself because of peer pressure" lesson, but instead Jake just kept doubling down, to the point where our hero, Finn, uses the power of peer pressure to force Jake to stretch even further to save the day... so that the moral of "Ancient psychic tandem war elephants are AWESOME" can be taught instead. Or for a more explicit example, there's the episode where the witch tried to teach Jake a lesson in humility.

And at least in the early seasons, Regular Show would do stories where Mordecai and/or Rigby are advised against something for seemingly moral-of-the-week reasons, but then it turning out there's actually some ancient Aztec god of not-respecting-the-bro-code and the reason you shouldn't do it is because he'll challenge you to a beer - I mean "soda cup" flipping contest.

Those shows were trailblazers for the trend of subverting cliche morality plays and cartoon characters treating being a hero as a job (Finn & Jake obvsl, Mord & Rig are just park employees but have epic adventures constantly, TTG, PPG and now Mighty Magiswords)

>Its the onmy cartoon my kid and I watch together
Sorry to hear about your retarded child user, thats tough to deal with.

I unironically like it better than the original. The episodes are actually memorable.

This show is pure hit or miss, but I fucking love the hits.

>the fucking Oregon Trail episode

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

Fuck are you doing on Sup Forums. You're life has value man. Once you have a kid you have a legacy, you've made an impact on the world, because your kid can someday. Get outta here, you're too big for this website.

*Your
Fuck, see? We're useless.

Agreed. Tv today is full of trash.
Want something for your kids?
Gummibears,
2003 Strawberry Shortcake,

You have to carefully select what your children watch for their best development.

it's IASIP with more shitty episodes and for kids.

>you're too big for this website

...Are you saying he's a big guy?

OP did you suffer a minor stroke while typing this?

>You're life has value man.
>Once you have a kid you have a legacy, you've made an impact on the world,
>because your kid can someday
by your argument the only worth of a kid is that they may someday have kids. that's not leaving a legacy that's being a cog

watching passive media that is not a documentary in general makes you dumber. interactive media on the other hand make you smarter according to research.

For you.

>PPG
>_nu_PPG
Shit taste, user.