My gay friend asked me if she ever got married, if I would go to her wedding. I flat out said no

My gay friend asked me if she ever got married, if I would go to her wedding. I flat out said no.

Am I an asshole?

Thanks in advance.

No and yes.
Yes for saying no to your friend.
No for rejecting the false realities of gay marriage.

Wow so brave user!

Don't let it eat you up inside.

For one thing, something I have learned, children need a masculine father and feminine mother, not two masculine mothers.

>man
>having a woman as a friend
yo i like hearing about annoying shit that doesn't matter and being cucked

This

>masculine
>mother

Yes, because you have a gay friend.

>Wow so brave user!

I try.

Dude think about how many chicks would be at her wedding, you fucking cuck

>having a dyke friend
what for?

>implying they were going to have kids

Yes you are, you should apologise. What kind of cunt doesn't go and support their friend on what is meant to be a beautiful day.

No. You're a good guy. Why lie? Why do something you don't want to for someone who doesn't deserve it?

Yes, you're a bit of a dick. You can have your belief while being not an asshole, user

I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet.

Mate, youre fine
Stay NOIDED

There is nothing wrong with giving an honest answer. But you should have been more non committal.

Because there might exist a circumstance where you might attend.

>gay friend
Commit sudoku

Why are you haging out with a dyke in the first place?

I've known her for years and she just recently came out of the closet. Plus she's a good friend.

I'm more inclined to think she's bisexual, anyway. But the gay shit is still at the forefront.

>I'm more inclined to think she's bisexual, anyway. But the gay shit is still at the forefront.
Pretty likely.
I've heard some wone just say 'fuck it' and start dating women.