They're done, right?

They're done, right?

someone hurry up and just post the fic where mr. peanut butter gives a TV producer a BJ and let's be done with it

There's like an 100% chance she ruins his election by posting personal shit about him online.

that catman in that vaguely middle eastern wartorn country is going to blow up Diane's spot and bring some bad punditry all up on mr PB's campaign

This

I hope she does it because she thinks PB is fucking his ex-wife again even though he seems to genuinely hate her which is unusual for him

IF PB hates someone, you know she's a bitch.

well, she just joined some Jezebel-tier shit
so yeah, nothing good ever came out of it

I'm sure they are, but I really want Mr PB to be happy, forever.

I hope they are

The Diane Show was so fucking boring in season 3; nothing happened! All it did was tease a divorce in season 4.

That'll be worth watching, though. It was way back in season 1 that it established that Diane can't support herself with her writing (making it a gloried hobby) and season 2 established that she can't live up to her own standards of "making a difference".

When Diane foolishly betrays her husband in favor of her obviously sinister new employer because she runs a feminist website (reminiscent of her clumsy handling of attempting to bring Hippopopulous to justice) she'll lose her marriage and with it her shelter, food, and the only person who loves her.

This show is about pathetic failure so it's about time Diane got stuck in more.

Will Diane finally fuck Bojack in S4? It was teased at the end of S3.

It's amazing to see his interactions with her in the flashback vs the present. It reminds me of my last relationship

Did this show ever do any horsecock jokes?

Where was it teased? Her friend asking about her staying at his place during S2? I don't think that's enough, tho

Season 3 burned incredibly fucking slowly with Diane, though (when it wasn't throwing out irrelevancies). I wouldn't be surprised if that's the start of something that'll pay off in season 4.

They acknowledged it, but I wouldn't say it's a joke.

Princess Carolyn is a tough lady.

>her obviously sinister new employer

Let's not forget she's also super cute.

>implyin it wont end up making him more popular and winning the election

>she'll lose her marriage and with it her shelter, food, and the only person who loves her.
No, just the marriage and the only person who loves her. There was no prenup, so she would get to keep half of PB's stuff, unless when they divorce PB is penniless again because of bad business decisions with Tod.

The only one that would truly suffer from a divorce will be PB, and since in his mind Diane is "the one", it might just completely break him.

tfw PB commits suicide before Bojack.

And Diane continues her career as a parody of the feminist she claims to be; fails at all paid work, marries a rich man to support herself then almost immediately divorces him and takes half his money.