Am i the only one who doesnt really care about multiculturalism?

like i actually dont even mind it

the only thing that bothers me about it is that it only occurs in white countries and its happening simultaneously in mass proportion globally to white people and no one else

thats the only thing that bothers me. if everywhere else was accepting multiculturalism i wouldn't care

but the fact weve been singled out really bothers me. it affects my pride to hear black and muslim refugees bragging about stealing our countries all the while their countries are perfectly safe

it makes me so mad. just thinking about it pisses me off and ruins my day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I told my mom he is a jew and she was really surprised.

>what did they mean by this?

Because theoretically the people who are in white countries will come to theirs again (a portion of them ofc) and will spread the multiculti gospel

I don't like standup but left comedy central on one night and that hannibal guy was pretty funny.

I don't like multiculti cause it leads to racemixing, which is disgusting. It's like flushing your genes down the drain.

he literally looks like a poster child Jew with a drop of nigger in him

very Semitic facial features

i cant see any white people moving to africa or brazil by choice

She's a jew and she had just heard of him in passing. She doesn't know what Adult Swim is so she said his show was "something about swimming?"

Honestly it's getting to the point here in US where it is unavoidable.

It's a phenomenon with a ton of grey zones.

You can't see many things and I'm not talking about whites, I was talking something like that:
>be me
>go to Australia
>learn a lot
>come back, improve the country
We all know not many people do this but as it was envisioned, that was the goal.

TIME FOR SOME RANCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS REAL NAME WAS L. RON HOYABEMBE

I live in Delray, Florida and I dated a girl whose mother lived with Eric Andre's Mother. Needless to say she was a very Jewish women who volunteered for the Obama campaign and the father was naturally a black man who ran out on the family. Pretty much expected.

It's not something that should be forced, but since people bring it to light and make it seem like a problem, it does just that, which breeds hate, ignorance, and arrogance. Other times it's basically out of anyone's control and you get the situation you see now in Europe... which sucks because the people fleeing wouldn't need to if their way of life didn't call for conflict every time there is a disagreement on things like god.

Like any society, we want those who can contribute in some way while also assimilating to the culture, but one must understand that there are usually contrasting qualities of cultures that collide, and it's up to the people in the mix to decide what to throw out and what to keep.

It's not even about cultures usually, it's simply about what's fundamentally the best way of life that allows for all to live in peace. Mutual respect, being courteous, honesty, responsibility, and other such characteristics of what I call a "decent human being" are usually welcomed by any objectively forward-thinking society.

Unfortunately, this way of thinking is ignored on all sides on a majority, which is a shame.

We'll see how things play out in the future.

Multiculturalism in a nutshell:
-There is no benefit to whites, only nonwhites benefiting from being around us
-There is nothing positive nonwhites will ever do to offset the disruption they cause

>am i the only one who doesnt really care about multiculturalism?
>he said, on an island full of white people, isolated from the rest of the world by thousands of miles of open ocean

Ya, no. Fuck off

on some level i think it would be in the best interests of whites to be kicked off our carriage of luxury

luxury the way we have it right now does not breed happiness. people are in the suburbs consuming bottle after bottle of anti depressant because this is an unnatural state for human beings to be in

you need to have challenges in your life or otherwise your mind will create them for you or you will just become lazy and unproductive which is exactly what has happened to white people

we used to be innovators and artists now were suicidal tansexual gender curious gamers a bit of a push could be the best thing for us

>the only thing that bothers me about it is that it only occurs in white countries and its happening simultaneously in mass proportion globally to white people and no one else
That's literally the entire problem.

australia is like 70% white

if you live in a city there's shit skins everywhere. i walk out my house to myriads of african and indian and asian refugees

Great idea. BRB gonna go throw all my money away and impregnate a ghetto nigger woman so that my children won't have too much privilege. I'm sure they will all grow up to become isaac newtons and bill gates because of their struggle. You sir are a genius.

your child would probably turn out more independent and productive than you in the end.

not saying its a good idea. but whites are at their best when they are living like real humans. always have been always will be

I think you missed the part where the kid isn't white.

The problem with multiculturalism is that it often leads to racemixing, especially when Jews run the media brainwashing machine.

>mass proportion globally to white people and no one else

Ok but this isn't true. You know how many mongrel races are out there because whites floated around looking for mud pussy?

Those brown retards in Mexico aren't even a real race, just spanish rape babies. Look at Filipinos. Shit even most Native Americans have white in them. Europe was the first to mud up the race if you think about it...

Whites have lasted a long time compared to other cultures.

I don't care about racemixing but non-Anglo cultures are trash and shouldn't be allowed

yeah they got fucked and almost everyone can recognize they got fucked

so why does nobody care that whites are getting fucked?

Why is the nigger hair gene so much stronger than the nigger skin gene?

Because that's exactly what your women are waiting for

It wouldn't be that bad as long as the racemixing was kept in check. Too much racemixing will just inevitably lead to a huge blob of brown people which is the complete opposite of the diversity that liberals supposedly want

This.

I'd never want to go to China or Africa.

We set up the best systems and dont want to leave.

We should curve the influx though. I dont mind seeing people of different color when they are truly the minorities but when its looking like the natives are gonna be its time to BUILD A WALL AND SEND SOME BACK!

these guys are great

youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q

Did you vote one nation m8?

>multiculturalism
multiculturalism is really cultural marxism

>australia is like 70% white
Really? I thought you guys were in the 80+% range. You'll end up like us soon if that number is true.

yeah but only as a reaction to global immigration. i wouldn't give a fuck about aussie immigration if there was a single 1st world white country that wasnt part of the same experiment

if like germany england and france remained white i would have no problem letting shit skins come here at the same rate they already are

most of ours are asian though. so its not bad on day to day life

but our nigger pop is rising by the day so im sure this country is headed to hell

>Those two guys working on that bread line that are probably dying inside spending their entire week working for barely enough money to get black out drunk through the weekend and forget they are wasting their lives working on a bread line

>but only

Don't need to qualify yourself to me m8. Look at the board you're posting on, we all care about the same issues. Australia had the White Australia Policy until the early 70's, this country was built by whites, why should we give it away to shitskins and slanteys?

The people who end up watching bread for a living usually don't have the mind to numb.

In a Capitalist society the bread line isn't waiting on you, it is manufacturing goods that you can buy if you can afford them. In a Marxist society the worker would own the bread line equally and all workers would receive an equal share of the profit.

And human psychology dictates that there won't be a bread line in a decade

i kinda of like multiculturalism. it makes it more interesting

ill just never be able to accept whites taking sole responsibility for it

there should always be at least a few white man countries

Multiculturalism just creates some watered down consumerist culture.

See The United States for reference.

Multicultural societies, I do not like one bit.
I believe Western culture, at least traditional Western culture, is superior to all others, and I am not willing to compromise.

Multiracial societies, I have less of a problem with.
I don't really care what race somebody is, as long as they assimilate into respectable Western culture, which means:
>Black people are fine, but no nigging
>Middle Easterners are fine, but no Jihading
>Asians are fine, no... actually, they tend to fit in pretty well

I don't care if people come to my country and want to live exactly as I do.
I don't want people to come here, bring their inferior culture and inflict it on my culture.
Modern Western culture has enough issues as it is, it doesn't need outside influence degrading it any further.

That brings me to my second point.
If Western people actually had a strong cultural identity, instead of this self hating shit that has been forced upon us, leading to White people saying things like "We have no culture", I'd probably be less defensive of it.

But right now, Western culture is weak and vulnerable.
It needs to be protected until it can regain its strength.

I didn't mind at all I like…and still like other ethic groups… but I'm starting to resent it more and more.

They said…diversity is good…OK… we are diverse now!

What exactly do they mean…how diverse? how much more diverse do you want to be?

It looks more and more like a very sophisticated plan to take the demographic and cultural power away from white people in western nations.

It's an assault on white cultures and peoples.

It was so cleverly designed and implemented, you almost have to shake your head in awe.

Some of the more perceptive people are starting to connect the dots, but in many cases it's too late…the plan has succeeded… barring a catastrophe its what we will live with.

I start to look into it and it IS indeed a plan… a philosophy of sorts that is being applied in a stealthy way by some extremely clever people.

I just don't like Abrahamic religion and black 'culture' everything else is acceptable, even if I don't necessarily like it. Even the worst of the lgbt "community" is people doing a bunch of ecstasy and more or less keeping their bullshit contained.

Now that's a rare flag timal