Now that summer has settled, can we all agree it was pretty litty?

now that summer has settled, can we all agree it was pretty litty?

I enjoy the rock stuff but this was abit of a kick in the teeth desu.
Also for a film with a high parental rating, it had zero female nudity. I was very much expecting the blond to show something with the constant teasing

No Dwayne, It was not "litty"

DUDE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT DRUGS BRO HOLY FUCK DUDE IM GONNA TOTALLY FUCK THIS CHICK MAN WHOA SHIT BROFOSKI THAT KID ACTED OLDER THAN HIS AGE COWABUNGA SHAKA BRA

could have been pain & gain tier kino

t. critic

more like get floppy.
Flopwatch.
flop all over the seats, brah.
Failure

It was entertaining.

I wonder why the Rock doesn't take his shoes off for any of the swimming scenes, is he embarrassed by them?

I can sense the DISCONNECTION

Literally pissed all over the kid sitting in front of me

>lets make a comedy without comedians
>we'll use """(((comedic actors)))"""

Is Hollywood run by that junkie I saw one time shit himself?

>you need fucking professional comedians to make a comedy movie
>not just a comedic script and actors capable of pulling it off
>this is literally how the average american brain functions

you do actually need comedians to make a comedy, yes

you need musicians to make a musical, etc.

>this is your brain trying as hard as it can

Lit...

>Fans love the movie
Well... yeah. That's what fan means, isn't it?

Being funny/"comedy" is a skill, the same as any other skill.

You don't hire actors to play instruments in musicals, you don't give an actor a script that's funny and tell them to be funny.

List off the most popular comedies of all time and, surprise surprise, there's stand up comedians either writing or acting in it.

>no tits

>Untold [ ]
>Told [x]

>rated R
>no tits
>in a baywatch movie
>starring Alex DDaDDario
>no tits
What the honest and actual fuck

say what you want but zac effron was made to play these type of roles. the stupid buff attactive dude.

bad neighbors 1 & 2, mike and dave need wedding dates, this movie

flawlessly plays a typical dumb jock. i thoroughly enjoy him my dudes

pissed way to much and couldn't ejaculate/10

I've always liked him even in his pretty boy days. 17 again is a legitimate entertaining movie

There are no webms from that flick.
I thought it would have at least produced a few saucy ones.
I guess that's a massive failure.

>genitalia jokes
>swearing
>bad acting
>bad "plot"
>caricature characters

It's like this was already made 100 times. It's exactly the same shit like Neighbours and so.

There are though, thing is if you're expect lots of saucy lady bits tough luck, the movie is mostly about Rock and Zac bro'ing out and tugging on dead people's dicks

That's because there's more male nudity than female and people still question whether or not the rock is gay

#litty

it was shitty. Not even extraordinarily shitty, so basically nobody will remember it. A lot of movies use the same type of humor better

>Rock
>6'5
Ilfenesh Hadera
>5'11
I thought they stopped bullshitting about height when they left the WWE

The part that really gets me pissed is she probably would've got her tits out of he just asked

She was the only one to get into the Baywatch team fairly (Effron is a plant and fat guy has "heart") and she never got to save anyone.
Not even a slow-mo emergence out of the water and hardly any screen time of her in the purple dress at the party.
She looked hot as fuck in the surgeon getup but we didn't get more than three seconds before it cut back to one of the males or the dead guy's cock.

I wonder what his feet smell like haha

Do you smell what the rocks feet are cookin'? Hahaha

I wish haha

LOL

He looks like a fat Sprouse twin

My piss got litty if you know what I mean

lol, this

This was genuinely The Rock's most embarrassing moment, just passive aggressively sperging out about his movie on Twitter while talking like a teenage girl

He was just having a naughty lil' raunchy summer meltdown.
It was pretty litty desu

Raunchy

Who wants to bet why the rock was so invested emotionally?

I'll bet he bought the rights to baywatch as a movie and planned to have sequels and already paid screenwriters to write the 2nd

Probably also bought the rights to TV and planned to film a pilot with himself in the lead and whichever sluts he could muster for the rest

MILLIONS GONE

LITTY

wow it's like you read actual interviews with him about why he made this movie or something!

i didnt though

well good guess, this was a "passion project" of his, he loved Baywatch as a kid so as a producer he put his money into this and lo and behold it flopped. Maybe next time don't spend the first 10 minutes of the movie sucking your own dick about how great you are.

Ouch I didn't know that. I guess that explains the butthurt. He's really a dumbshit though. All he had to do was either
>go full hard R rating, tits and all
>cut back on some of the swearing to score a pg-13 rating
And he would've made bank. He ended up with some in between, vanilla, bullshit that appealed to nobody

im sure a small number of gay guys enjoyed the campness and dicks