derpibooru.org/1272508
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's an inanimate object...

Fuck off
Stop trying to shill your shitty toddlers' show
derpibooru.org/1272508

wat
Plank is from Ed Edd n Eddy pham

It doesn't have any pony material in the actual picture, so it's not worthy of GR15, so fuck off.

I don't see any ponies.

Yes it does. Maud Pie's pet rock, Boulder.

That's just a normal rock, dumbass.

Also how could you possibly know about some specific character's specific-ass pet rock?

hahahaha you are a treasure, you know that

No, Boulder is a specific shape.
If OP weren't trying to shill a shitty toddlers' show, I wouldn't have recognized it as such nor would have I provided a derpibooru link.

How do you find the source of these images so quickly, and certainly? Do you image search any drawn picture, do you go to derpibooru a lot?

>No, Boulder is a specific shape.

Prove it, fucker. Prove that it's not just a normal rock.

The autism is strong in you.

Just looks like a normal rock to me bro.

No... I think that's really just a rock.

My god two threads

You should really break your computer that might actually help your autism fag

Back to the topic

Did that one guy from Last Airbender ever talk

The guy that was part of Jet's team

I wouldn't have had the slightest notion that OP's picture had anything to do with my little pony if you hadn't mentioned any of this, and neither would anyone else here (assuming it actually even is a reference) who doesn't already watch the show and therefore doesn't need it shilled to them. So you're actually the only one to blame for what you're complaining about

Why are there so many more newfags in this thread than the other one?

Also that is boulder. It's why plank has a heart next to him because they're in love

No i'm pretty sure Jay talked. a whole fucking lot.

Google Image Search helps out a lot.

Literally search up "maud pie boulder" on Google and you will know.

I just want to make sure you call out OP on being a degenerate.

I can't believe barneyfag is still entertaining us after all these years. I would be kinda sad if he disappears

Searched it- didn't find anything. You must be making it up.

What's that plank?

OP is a what?

Oh Plank, you rascal, you!

As long as these degenerates shill their shit show, I'll be there.

Still looks like a normal rock to me dude.

Not really. I welcome his demise. It's sad that he's still doing OPs and then making noise thinking that it's still relevant.

He's obviously shilling SU. No one knows their rocks more than SU fans.

Is this a new autist or have I somehow managed to avoid him in the past?

Which gem is this, fucking Alabaster?

But I never do that.

I bet if you searched up "boulder (pet)" on derpibooru you'd be proven wrong.

6 years he's been on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums ban evading.

Just ignore him and move on, his autism knows no bounds.

He's been doing this for 5 years new fag

>new
He's been a real pain in the ass trying to stay relevant in a time where his least/most favorite show has been kinda going down the crapper

I looked it up dude, It still just looks like a normal rock to me.

Least, that shit's degenerate.

Smoky Quartz, or Rocky Onion.

Also pic related for the thread.

Does Prime Bumblebee count? He makes a lot of beep boop noises but not much in making actual words.

His name is Longshot and he talks at the end of Lake Laogai (S2E17).

Oh wait, scratch that, there was that Soundwave voiced by Snake-Eyes.

Boo, non-mute

>You should really break your computer that might actually help your autism fag
>actualy supporting degenerates shilling their shitty toddlers' show
No, you should fuck off

I remember watching Lizzie McGuire and they had that black kid that didn't talk, and had the ability to talk but just couldn't. I guess it counts because they had the animated sequences every now and then?

I dunno, I just don't want Barneyfag complaining about shit for the nthy-nth time.

>his autism knows no bounds.
Then again, neither do the degenerates who continually shill a shitty toddlers' show and make me go after them to begin with.

Best girl never spoke but delivered whenever.

>Its been over 6 months (probably a year, actually) since Barneyfag started, and the mods have still not found a long term solution to stopping him

Really?!

Guess I'll have to make a note and watch that tomorrow

I am actually surprised you remember that series. I could vaguely remember anything from that save from the movie.

>I dunno, I just don't want Barneyfag complaining about shit for the nthy-nth time.
I didn't want it to be this way either, but that's the way it has to be. It MUST be done.

>6 months
Try four years.

Shit, who is that? I can recognize it but I have no idea what cartoon it is.

Was it Cartoon Network?

Oh, shit.

I remember him now. Doesn't he have some kind of notification system that alerts him whenever certain keywords or anything off of derpibooru is posted?

I hope he doesn't live in the US, so I don't have to help pay his bux.

>he doesn't recognize Angry Beavers

Let's just say that their inefficiency at stopping degenerates shilling shitty toddlers' show has led to that.

Dopey from Snow White.

Come to think of it, that name would've probably caused controversy if Snow White was made today.

How about installing the robot from /r9k/ into all of Sup Forums? Having to post original comments and images would help Sup Forums until people figure out how to get around it.

He has some sort of live feed irc that keeps track of all the op images on like 5 or 6 boards

How he goes from there I don't know

But his retardation goes to the point where certain artists, movies, and musicians are dead to him cause he does some sort of 6 degrees of Kevin bacon but with ponies

He lives in Canada

>Come to think of it, that name would've probably caused controversy if Snow White was made today.
Really makes you think

Drug controversy or "ableist" controversy?

[[[WEEEWW]]]

Man if IO isn't the most difficult characters to play

Has it really been 4-6 years? Either I filtered him out of memory or I just never ran into him until 2016. Then again, in 2014-15 I was mostly on /n/, /toy/ and /vr/.

Both.

Also include something involving midgets and the prince originally being a rapist because why the fuck not in 20fucking17 minus a month and 20 days?

shouldn't he be dead to himself? i mean, ponies happen to have a mostly canadian cast.

They probably should.

>He has some sort of live feed irc that keeps track of all the op images on like 5 or 6 boards
>How he goes from there I don't know
Well, when they load, if I click on the images, it automatically takes me to the thread.

Silent squad

If only Valve gave him the Arcana. Fucking RIGGED.

That election was more interesting than the one two days ago.

don't forget pedophilia, since snow white's 13.
he's got his roots in good ole' /mlp/

I wonder how many fics the fandom has made into making their reason for muteness grimdark.

I don't think I was on those boards back then

>He lives in Canada

Thank goodness

I just try not to think about it.

and I hope you stay off those, too. Keep your shit to the more popular boards.

The rare time when the mute protagonist isn't the main protagonist of a video game.

I do remember that one time someone tried shilling their shitty show on /toy/ by using a gif from the Weird Al episode, but I didn't catch it until I decided to go there one day. It was almost off of page 10 until I bumped it, spammed my shit in it and got it deleted a half hour later.

So, do you have something that also notifies you of whether or not that OP pic is on derpibooru, or do you just give each one a cursory glance and let your encyclopedic knowledge of MLP guide you?

All the more reason for you to not waste your energy there

Best dad coming through.

It was on page ten you could have let it die

But no you had to let your autism get in the way

He actually just makes the threads and then tries to tell everyone he's a boogeyman with a gaydar.

The latter, more or less. I use Google Image Search to check whether they're shilling or not.

She speaks, but in a language only the characters slightly understand.

LITERALLY NEVER THE CASE AND YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF IT

She spoke a couple of times.

My bad

It probably wouldn't be too complex to automate that process somehow.

A week invested in learning the necessary scripting/coding could vastly increase your efficiency.

shut up

God I wish Sup Forums had mods so they'd do something about this.

This is indeed a distubing universe.

Yeah, but I'm too much of a lazy piece of shit to do that so I'd rather not.

>makes false claims
>I ask to present evidence
>dismisses it with "shut up"
Really makes you think.

I agree, these degenerates trying to shill shitty toddlers' shows should be rangebanned on sight.

Ghastly cute mutes!

zees

That's what they're trying to make you think, but I don't believe it for a min

>Google Image Search helps out a lot
What do you even search for something like that? Vaguely pony shaped rocks!

Well to be fair he is the titular character and just roars.