Why aren't the japanese allowed to kill whales

why aren't the japanese allowed to kill whales

Because it's fucking useless since the process to refine gasoline was discovered

one day i'll go to japan and have me a whale steak. cooked well done and smothered in ketchup of course

Massive intelligent animals almost as smart as humans

so are you but youre allowed to exist

Top kek

I don't think anyone is allowed to. Except maybe some of those polar gooks up in Canda.

>Attacking whales to make up for your own insecurities after losing WW2
>Not just chasing fat chicks like what the niggers do

We should start bombing japanese whaling ships.

Natives can but not us normies

Because it's wrong and unjustifiable.

tfw u know that both those planets are artist representations

Why do Japanese send their boats down to our waters and hunt Whale?

Endangered species that are relatively important to their environments.
I've got a better question; why are white countries the only ones who seem to understand that strip and burn harvesting and hunting will eventually lead to an inhospitable wilderness? America has no trouble taking care of its land.

HOLY SHIT, JAPAN KING OF BANTER

Yep this, theyre super smart, you can see by the complicated network of satelites they have in orbit, the great underwater cities they built and the fine art and music they produce. I think what you meant was theyre almost as smart as canadians. Surely if japs kill the whales, the whales win.

You all think the jews rule everything
this is true
but it is the whales who rule the jews
the japs are the truly redpilled.

Proxima B looks like a shithole. A giant planet-sized Middle East.

Lets gather all the Muslims and launch them to this hateful dry rock. Let them become Fremen and ride the sandworms.

JAPAN LAUNCHES NUKES IN PAYBACK FOR HIROSHIMA

>smothered in ketchup of course
why, WHY MODAFUKCER, WHY?

You are the kind of mericlap that would ruin a gourmet lunch pouring mayo and ketchup over it.

That sounds expensive, lets just convince half the Muslims that the other half quit islam. Obviously well tell both sides the same, but opposite, story. Then we can televise the ensuing carnage as the worlds biggest problem fixes itself.

>yfw they find and sell the Spice and take over solar systems with interstellar jihad

God i hope so, i dont generally give 2 shits about my appearance or how others percieve me but i would kill for some of that glowing blue eyes action.

I already have blue eyes, but an extra glow does sound cool.

Same here hungbro, bluest eyes ive seen infact, but they dont quite glow in the dark, look pretty baller with my unkempt ginger hair.

You cant even invade New Zealand and they don't even have a military

they have hobits

Japan I...

If they killed all the whales, who would niggers fuck?

theyd go back to spitroasting your mum.

Stay by your countrymen's side and defend him, goddamnit. It's like somebody bullied your brother and you're just laughing along.

>I've got a better question; why are white countries the only ones who seem to understand that strip and burn harvesting and hunting will eventually lead to an inhospitable wilderness?

because we learned that the hard way. look at all the animals we drove extinct after the 1800's. The ironic thing is that everyone looks at these atrocities and use them to call us evil, while refusing to learn from it.

We have a few planes and a couple ships just in case the emus invade.

日本さんすごいね

>defending a cuck
Eat shit, muzzy chink. I stand with my samurai brothers.

He's just saying that to trigger people like you, like me. Keep calm Peru-kun.

Nigger you are just a colony that we where trying to send the niggers to, fuck off.

just to trigger everyone. Everyone in the entire fucking restaurant would be ass hurt the second I ruined it with my ketchup and A1 sauce.

UNDERRATED

That ""nip"" poster just insulted americans which makes you included in his target of insult. The fact that you still praised him for that joke while turning on your fellow american makes you the cuck here. You embarass your country.

You say that because you wish India even had a complicated network of one satellite in orbit

>the weak they fear the strong

They aren't Norse

I honestly don't give a fuck about my irrelevant piece of shit of a country, you can say whatever you want about it.

You care that much about how your country is viewed on Sup Forums? But Sup Forums treats you like a piece of shit, calling you cucks. I wonder if that tear you apart inside, leaf.

This

I misread this as: "why aren't the japanese allowed to kill whites"

almost got me op

Max kek, never change nippon

J-Japan... I thought you were peaceful

Because we're not allowed to kill japanese
see japs aren't human

I'm surprised our government didn't fucking torpedo their fucking boats for whaling in our ocean territory, any other country would have rammed those fuckers or bombed them to hell.

Australian eco-weenies are butt mad because Japan does it in the Antarctic protected waters. Which is off the Aussie coast.

Koreas, China, and Nordics kill more whales. Yet they don't get any attention, because they do it in their waters. Also the Norwegians send their navy if any protesters try to attack the whaling ships.

yeah your loosely connected tribes and savages that somehow managed to get recognition as a nation has no right to start agreeing with bants against canada. canada sucks, we all know it, you guys dont have toilets. Go sit in the corner till you reach civility.

Whales might be much more intelligent than other non-human mammals. Studying this intelligence might give us more clues into how our own intelligence and sapience evolved. This research could be used to further the field of creating talking dogs or intelligent catgirl companions. Therefore we should give the whales a break already. They don't even taste that good.

jesus, calm down japan

holy shit canada btfo eternally rekt not expected to survive the night under strict suicide watch

2 nukes wasn't enough

we're taking out tokyo, ricer

SAW IT DOWN

M-MASAKA!

Is this a sign of aggression? That is it, America is coming over to free Japan once again. Your standing military is to be used only for defense, not aggression.

Whale is delicious