Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

What's up with fat chicks and comics

Easy attention demographic?

>What's up with fat chicks and comics

The same thing as fat dudes and comics?

Do you have a pic of 3 fat dudes dressed as spiderman and different spidey characters?

most women's main hobbies are making themselves look good. These ones prefer to read comics about Spider-Man

Ah but theyre fat, you see. I feel they try less because of the comic demographic being mostly unattractive.

No, but if I googled it I could in about 5 seconds.

pretty sure their preference to lying around in bed all day reading comics rather than hitting the gym is why they're fat

Middle one. Fake red hair and those jeans makes me wanna wreck it ralph all over her.

none, they're either fake or trying way too hard: neither is a good sign.

Which goes into them having to try less to look good because the people their trying to look good for aren't all that good looking either

Only one guy in the pic but he weighs as much as three less fat guys put together.

NICE PENTAS ITS LIKE THE SIZE OF THEIR WAISTS!
THICC!

Except this guy is doing it out of his love for the franchise while those landwhales are doing it purely for attention.

So you're saying the main reason dudes get fat is because they have lower standards of women?

I think you're overthinking this. They're just lazy and like eating.

And how do you know that?

seriously why would you pose for a photo and post it on the internet if it wasn't for attention?

Is he? I always assumed he was like those guys who dressed up in costumes and sucked each other off in abandoned factories or originated that Spider-Man butt slap thing.

Delete this.

Can't get attention the normal way so they invade hobbies instead.
Fat guys actually read comics. They don't get into it for free attention; who would pay attention to a fat guy?

Most of the western world is fat nowadays.

You could tell me this is a woman and I wouldn't even get any doubts.
Fat is scary.

idk but they're just right for me. nothing wrong with a lil chubb. thicc waifus are bae

Would throatfuck Gwen Stacy desu senpai

Also, checked

>who would pay attention to a fat guy?
everyone else who reads comics because most comic discussion happens online behind varying degrees of anonymity

you're paying attention to me right now.

Nice GET

All thee of them have the aura of "I'm gonna pretend I'm all wacky, but as soon as your back is turned I'm going to burn all of your comics that have sexy women on the cover and then tell you to check your privilege when you complain".

Would not waif, but could be persuaded to fug/date

#2 or #3

>All thee of them
nah, just mj

Gwen looks like she's rolling her eyes at you for being cis.

Yeah, and that makes me wanna tongue the fuck out of that Gwen.

FAT GUY DETECTED....

Oh I see what happened here. There's a distinction between the way we used "attention." I used it in merely the "sexual attention" way, while you used it in the "attention due to camaraderie" way. Of course I give you attention because I could get some fun or info out of it. Women don't know what camaraderie is; they don't do things for friendship, but for other reasons. It's disappointing really.

what's up with fat guys and comics

easy demographic?

Guys actually like their hobbies. Girls use hobbies for extrinsic purposes because they are incapable of actually liking things for their own sake.

finally, someone on the internet that can speak for all women

thanks dude

Despite any shit you get, this is still 100% right and has been the case with every woman ive ever met with any hobby

what if you are in fact talking to a fat girl right now?

NANI??? HOW COULD I HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN...

You're welcome. Just doing my job.

what, both of them?

I keep my nerd shit hidden so everyone thinks im just a career focused normie, i meet a lot fo women and men on a day to day bases and also go to clubs and out partying a lot, and its always the same shit, i just play along, humor them, listen to what they are saying and pretend to be excited for them then i go home and bitch about it online

>partying

eughhhh

sorry you're so retarded and socially fucked that you cant find enjoyment in being around a lot of other people and losing control for awhile and getting fucked up

t. degenerate

>heavy gwen

i didn't know i wanted this, but boner i already dated a heavy blonde!

>sorry you're so retarded and socially fucked

>i just play along, humor them, listen to what they are saying and pretend to be excited for them then i go home and bitch about it online

wow

just like pierre bordieu

as if people find out about the bitching, i still function better than most and have more friends and career networks, id rather have people around for my benefit and be a secret asshole over being a regular asshole and be alone and poor