66 year old man gets denied purchase by store clerk for wearing Trump hat

66 year old man gets denied purchase by store clerk for wearing Trump hat.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sam_the_creator
fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Retail/ucm205021.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something about this sentence isn't clicking in my head.
>Just identified a 66 year old man buying cigarettes for wearing a trump hat, and he didn't have his ID so he couldn't buy them.
How did he buy cigarettes when the nigger said he couldn't?

Yes its not correct grammar but if you couldnt infer the meaning you are literally fucking stupid

Im sure his employer will be thrilled that he fucks with customers

Black people..

He said identified like an autist instead of I.D'd. Made it sound retarded plus the comma is added for no reason. The whole post is retarded honestly.

Dude works at a gas station anyways.

DOX and report to employer ]?

Is a lil nigger

twitter.com/sam_the_creator

>66 year old guy can't buy cigs because I forced him to show ID and he didn't have one, haha btfo xD
>woah dude, you can't force people to show ID to vote even if they don't speak a word of English, that's fucking racist
America, ladies and gents

bumping for potential

That would be wrong

lol, he claims the old man called him a nigger now.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

Why?

>>Just identified a 66 year old man buying cigarettes for wearing a trump hat, and he didn't have his ID so he couldn't buy them.
stupid burger the 66 year old tried to buy cigarettes but he didn't let him because he didn't have his ID

He was denied the purchase because he couldn't produce ID.
And smoking is for faggots anyway.

Ah, another example of the """"tolerant"""" leftist.

while it was a dick move isn't it technically illegal to sell shit like alcohol and cigs to people without iding even if they're obviously over the age?

Well, that'd be an accurate label

He only asked for id because he was wearing a trump hat

Sure its ok to not serve people based on their opinions, but only when they disagree with me.
Fuck this planet.

do it

Ciggies are bad for you, this guy basically ensured that the old guy will be alive long enough to vote. And that he will bring his ID with him to his polling station.

Seniors dont need to show ID, thats only if the clerk suspects you a minor
T. Cashier wageslave

Nope
fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Retail/ucm205021.htm

things that never happened.

some places only require ID check if you look under 30. if you have grey hair and wrinkles. i think your ok

Report him for what? He didn't do anything wrong.
If they reasonably appear like >30 you don't have to. But if someone can't produce ID you can't sell to them.
So? It was the guy's fault for not bringing ID. The other day I went to buy booze but remembered I didn't have my ID so I didn't.

>2016
>people still caring this much about the system/reality laid out before us by elites

the human race is fucked.

Good. We need his vote. Let the liberals kill themselves with stupid shit like that.

NO CIGARETTES

So are you guys gonna fuck with him?

I used to work as a cashier at a gas station, we could be fired if we failed to proof anyone for alcohol or tobacco, regardless of age. Their reasoning being they got hit hard in stings before I got there, and made a blanket zero tolerance policy. Cheaper to replace workers than pay fines.

i have a buddy who doesnt break change for beaners and niggers. says hes not allowed to but if an upstanding white person comes in he does it.

Why isn't this happening?

How did he know he was 66 if he didn't have his ID?

Exactly, this story is fake and gay.

>Couldn't ID
>Knows his age
WTF

Local governments often do the same thing to keep black people and the poor from voting, and Sup Forums cheers it on despite being way more important than buying cigarettes.

This totally happened

Are there discrimination laws in america? Can the customer say he as denied because he was wearing a trump hat?

the guy was probably like: i'm 66 you fucking nigger, give me my cigarettes.

I don't know if getting my laptop with my fake black person twitter from upstairs and responding to him is worth it, should I do it Sup Forums

So I'm pretty sure he goes to a high school named waukesha west high school. He and his friends look the right age and temperament, one of his friends attends it.

lol, this never happened.

Probably told them his age when they asked him for id

And somehow asking people to produce valid photo ID to vote is racist.

How did he know the guy was 66?

He's a satanist, he knows these things.

Do you ever call blacks niggers?

>I turned away business based on political preference
Really showed that guy, making I'm go give his money to a different store, take that, trump!

he doesn't own the store and likely has 0 concept or care of what he'd do to the reputation.

no, but i call niggers niggers

That's fucking discrimination.Lawsuit.

You said it yourself; It's more important.

There are legitimate fears about voter fraud or illegals voting, especially in Southern states.

An elderly man is clearly of age to buy cigarettes. That's the main reason for checking ID. The little shit in the OP implicitly asked for ID to inconvenience someone with different political views.

Following the nigger with a hoodie on in the middle of summer around your store
>Racist and not okay
Fuck with an elderly man because of his political alignment
>GG

Hahaha white people keep taking Ls

mario_kart_explained_in_thirty_seconds.webm

Why does a gas station attendant have a Twitter? Why should we care?

Nice

>shiiieeeeettttt
>dam boi I needs dat muhfuggen twizza name
>dem OdD FUTURe niggas gots tyyler da creator so I beez sam the creator

Bump for more interest

Anyone checking out this guys twitter? He hates white people.

>can't buy cigarettes with a valid identification
>can go vote 4 her in November without a valid identification

good goyim, borders are racist like that old white man hehehe :^)

Shit posting on a twitter wall.

Shits Alt right senpai.

>blacks are too stupid/lazy to get IDs
>they should be allowed to vote

God damn I hate niggers so much

Based Hugh Mungus. Hugh Mungus WHAT?!

topkek another win for trump

the old guy mustve said "im 66 wtf" you fucking idiot

let's fuck up his shitty petty little life Sup Forums

call him a fucking nigger on his twitter get him chimping out then when we dox

Yeah keep treating us like fucking shit.

You're going to wish Trump won if he doesn't.

C'mon guys, leave this poor counter jockey alone.

Don't dox him.

C'mon guys, leave this poor counter jockey alone.

Don't dox him.

Anyone find the FB page?

Cigarettes being retarded, I'd love to agree with you, but American votes don't matter. The popular vote doesn't decide the election in America.

wtf is going on here?

But they won't. They'll keep voting in more niggers and globalists and keep blaming the nonexistent Republican boogieman for all of their ills. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

He did the old guy a favor

Pretty curious.

This.

What?

things that did not happen.

This.

What?

>that would be wrong
>Implying that they don't do this shit 100 times over against people they don't like

The left has stepped over that line, stomped on it, and pissed on it way too many times for us to start treating the line with some dignity.
Dox the nigger.
Get him fired.

Z U C C book...

/tha.demi.god/

Fuck that. He's racist against white people. Punish him

It's the little things :^)

Everybody hates whites.

Everybody hates whites.

Do it nigger

great way to lose your job. Business is business, not personal.

I can't believe you're defending ebonics.

I know their subversion is deep, but we're supposed to be immune to it.

*Ahem*

Personal photo's match on both Twitter and facebook.

stop posting from proxy

>Niggers
FTFY

Proxies are banned here.

>Just ID'd a 66 year old man buying cigarettes for being black, and he didn't have his ID so he couldn't buy them.

GJ

This is hella dumb because laws regarding "being carded" only apply if the clerk can reasonably think you're under 30.

If you guys dox him and get him fired then Hillary was 100% right about the alt right. You really are a hate machine. You should be ashamed of yourselves for wanting to ruin a person's life because of the color of his skin.