Dofus/Wakfu Ravioli Day Thread

All the download needs
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

The new season 3 teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=o8sHhPJpEWU

And the 'Wakfund' for season 3
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/587992-wakfunding-you-us-season-3

They're scheduled to reveal the series-only wakfund items today. Hopefully something good.

Other urls found in this thread:

ankama-shop.com/fr/450-wakfunding
wakfu.com/static/modules/mmorpg/medias/assets/01_vEN_ok.swf
wakfu.com/static/modules/mmorpg/medias/assets/02_vEN_ok.swf
wakfu.com/static/modules/mmorpg/medias/assets/03_vEN_ok.swf
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/588062-wakfunding-new-offers
mediafire.com/file/e2yi5xb3cu6lhbe/Confessions_dun_canard_sextoy_ENG.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=mUgLvsCau4s
pinterest.com/pin/541065342709057177/
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/456772-little-letter-community
store.steampowered.com/app/345990/?l=english
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>start with playing dofus goddamn years ago
>transition to sequel near the end of the beta
>actually gets a solid cartoon going

based french

Thinking of trying the wakfu mmo again. Probably wait until the series items reveal before I spend on promo stuff though.

Was there an in-game explanation for the reappearance of Nox (summoning something iirc) or is it just a dream sequence

ankama-shop.com/fr/450-wakfunding

It's out... and meh. I guess only the french supporters get stuff like early access.

Souls do resurrect but they wouldn't know their past lives. It's probably a dream or vision thing.

wakfu.com/static/modules/mmorpg/medias/assets/01_vEN_ok.swf
wakfu.com/static/modules/mmorpg/medias/assets/02_vEN_ok.swf
wakfu.com/static/modules/mmorpg/medias/assets/03_vEN_ok.swf

the fuck

That's the promised kickstarter smugduck comic.

Be thankful.

holy shit that's fantastic
>large[1]
Heh.

These thread don't look very active.
I hope that when s3 begins the situation will change.

Yeah I was hoping the teaser and fundraising would liven things up again.

C'est le temp apres une election. Nous avons deja discusse le trailer. C'est necessaire avoir la patience

Omlette du fromage

Uhm oui, peut etre.

Bakara is for sexual.
So is the Tofu

So is Lilotte.

So is everyone.
Except Adamai

Damn, the merch stuff for this week isn't too bad but it's disappointing. I hope it's better next week.
And for God's sake Ankama, just sell the Tristpin figure individually, I'm not gonna pay 200€ when I already don't want the cheap pack

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/588062-wakfunding-new-offers

Interesting.

>The Blu-Ray will be produced by the France Télévision group.

Maybe this time it will not be terrible.

>holy shit that's fantastic
I think you're the first person to say something positive about that

Why?
I thought it was really funny.
Did everybody expect something more serious/elaborate?

No, but everybody had been waiting for a long time for it.
I understanf the artist was really busy with other much more important projects, but still, the kickstarter was on 2014

Can anyone help me find Pachucho/Arrowsniper/R's work? I can't find his original art on fan wakfu classes, I've been searching for days. All I have is this image and the forum post it's from, but nothing high resolution. Help?

Uhm, I see maybe that's why I've enjoyed it, I litelly had no expectations.

Also wtf, I thought the Ankama logo had been shopped over this , but I just googled and and actually found it.
I didn't think they also made this kind of stuff.

There's even a second part, they're both on Comixology.

And we have a scanlation of the first one:
mediafire.com/file/e2yi5xb3cu6lhbe/Confessions_dun_canard_sextoy_ENG.rar

Could have sworn I remember a wakfu version of that cover was drawn by somebody somewhere.

i'm beautful too you know. even overhauled my look

Yep, dogma redid it with Eva.

Now that's the smugduck comic we wanted

bim

Cute!

Je prefere des oignons et des poivres

WAAAASUUUUUP?
youtube.com/watch?v=mUgLvsCau4s

Unfortunately, it seems he hosted those pictures on imageshack so they're not available anymore. Only ones that survived are this one on pinterest: pinterest.com/pin/541065342709057177/
and the one in the forum. Due to the names (which he doesn't even seem to be using anymore, at least Arrowsniper since the other two are too hard to track) I don't think it's possible to find his works anymore.

Thanks for trying user, yeah all I have is the blurry compilation from Pinterest, but I'm sad there's nowhere he hosts his original pics... I don't know if he has a DeviantArt but I can't find it. I was mostly looking for this class he made that used paint/paintbrush

Also I made a typo but it but it was *Pachuco (still no results)

You're not talking about this, right?

So it's official, France 4 is producing along side Netflix

I'm pretty sure Ankama mentioned that they have no idea if that specific bluray is staying in France or if it's getting an international release.

What did he mean by this?

oh passed 6k views on pastebin

>nice dubs
now i really want to know

That's pretty nice but no, it was in his colorful style, much lighter tones, and the paintbrush is as tall as the guy

The small line were they mention Wakfu says "We will have to wait for the japanese edition of Wakfu (fair)"

They haven't had it? I remember a doujin drawn way back in season 1 and nothing else from that country.

I'm guessing there's no way we can get a Jap subs thing going over there, like Sup Forums/+Sup Forums did for the Eng fans.

I wanna Milk Simone's udders

The doujinshi and the fanart sure were done by westaboos

Oh

even joris knows what's up

I love that there are actual, for real, official art of Amalia and Eva's tits. God bless you, France.

The smug duck comic alluded that they drew the guys naked too

>alluded
They were pretty clear about it.

Is there a teletoon in France or did it play in Quebec?

Don't know about Teletoon in France but that screencap would be from Poland I believe.

Jesus christ that's a big box set

UUUU

Looks like it's sideways for whatever reason.

>Australia

For Yugo

But these are Dofus-era designs

Is it wrong that Wakfu gives me a furyboner?

Honestly I think there'd be something wrong if it didn't give you a furious boner.

Happy Ravioli Day Sup Forums

Oh, good. I was afraid the super saiyan-like energy radiating from my penis might have been abnormal.

Can confirm. Got to see a mostly-naked Qilby during the Kickstarter visit.

Which OC was yours in the KS drawing?

I am the Huppermage!

You know, I'd be curious to see you guys' reference pictures. Find out if that Sacrier was really crouching with a prop sword or if you were floating in the air, that sort of thing. I don't think mine would have been as inspiring.

Nothing as dramatic as that, just a regular old headshot. Pose and props were up to them (for mine, anyway) and they took some creative liberties with my skintone... Granted, creative is what we wanted!

Would be pretty cool if they gave you guys a cameo in season 3. Maybe that would make up for the lost VA opportunity (although that doesn't help the Razortime backers).

did you get to choose your class?

It's a bit of a lawsuit minefield with that stuff. Toby had trouble with the guy behind the 'so sorry' boss in Undertale, because he didn't think his character was made special enough.

Is there really a judge that wouldn't just laugh at that and tell the complainant to get the fuck out of his court?

Yep! I actually had a tough time deciding which one fit my personality the best or whatever. But I'm a sucker for magic users, so I settled for the mage class with the cute outfit.

We got to do a little dubbing session at the studio actually, but just for fun. It convinced me that I would be way too embarrassed to do a voice for real.

It's not technically furry since they're all still human. Their chosen god changes their appearance along with their abilities.

So I only saw the first two seasons of the Wakfu cartoon. Is this another coming straight after this? Do I need to watch the OVAs that came out? Is the stuff with Dofus a movie or a seperate series?

>Do I need to watch the OVAs that came out?
It'd help.

>Is the stuff with Dofus a movie or a seperate series?
Both.

Watch the OVAs, trust me.
Dofus is a separate series/movie but within the same universe, takes places before Wakfu.

Alright, well concerning Dofus, should I watch the series first or movie?

Series first, the movie takes place 3-4 years after it and you'll know some of the characters much better.

Gotcha. Any place where I could stream it? I'm on mobile and low on space

How did I miss this thread

Nice

It's been over half a year and we still have no news on Ankama's next BIG project.
Granted, it's probably (or hopefully for my part) put on hold until they put themselves together with their other projects, but I'd at least would have liked to know that, if it's the case.
What do you guys think of this project?
>wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/456772-little-letter-community
>“Krosmoz World” is a simple idea, but in practice it is actually very complicated: we want to redevelop all of our games and make them part of a single, vast chronology. Ultimately, I dream about seeing DOFUS players meet WAKFU players for the very first time in great voyages through time. I dream of integrating our cartoons and comic books directly into the games... so that they are no longer just games but genuine trans-media experiences. You will no longer be the player of one particular game or another, but a resident of the Krosmoz universe.
>We are trying to imagine a simpler and more advanced game design (particularly in terms of the professions) and most of all we want a platform that can be played on any device, whether it is PC/MAC, tablet, or why not, a game console.
>Whatever happens, this is a very long-term project. So, don’t get too excited yet and don’t expect any news about it in the next few weeks, this is going to take a very long time... Our main objective is to create a video in coming months to present an outline of the idea and to gather your feedback. We want to create a project that can re-use all of the great things we have made, and above all, to create a project that we can build hand-in-hand with you. Make no mistake, this will not stop us from working on our existing games, but you will learn more about that in the next official letter to the community!

Sounds like a surefire way to destroy the company with over-ambitious goals that will suck the funds and employees' energy out of everything else for a project that wasn't such a great idea in practice to begin with.

That's my main problem with it too, being over-ambitious is clearly Ankama's main problem.
It was already the case with Wakfu, a fully community-driven MMO was too much for a company with a fanbase their size and because of that now they had (and still have) to redo most features.
Slage was an amazing game, but they were doing too much stuff at the same time.

Which is why I hope they put this project on hold, they already have a lot of work to do, they should finish that first and not start any other project until they have it sorted out. I'd still really like to see this project come to light, but not until their other games are stable enough.

They start and cancel so many projects it's hard to keep track and know exactly how much they have going on. They've all but stopped creating their own comics except for the three manga. There hasn't been a word about Baidir in years, and I feel we should have heard more about Abraca by now. Wakfu MMO seems like a bottomless pit of wasted time and effort that would probably be better spent improving Dofus so it remains a safe cash cow, or working on a completely different game. And they supposedly have so many animation projects going on at once that I don't understand how they could handle it even if every employee of theirs was an animator.

Sometimes I feel like Tot realizes the foundation of his great Jenga tower is coming apart and is rushing to try every great project he can think of before it collapses instead of refocusing and solidifying its core.

>captcha: khan park

Abraca (the game) has been out for a while now, it wasn't successful because they failed to do the online part of it (and a local multiplayer game on steam doesn't really sell). But the animation series hasn't been talked about for a while now.
Baidïr's twitter account posted a few tweets lately, but they're not related to the project.
And about comics, Ankama Editions has still been publishing comics, just not Krosmoz related ones.

>Abraca (the game) has been out for a while now
I... what?

Ankama's brilliant marketing strikes again.

I really hope season 3 brings closure to Yugo and Tristepins storylines. If only because Ankama are having such a hard time just finishing it. I loved the BoT but don't make them the Simpsons.

It's been out since March store.steampowered.com/app/345990/?l=english
I guess since it's a side-project by the canadian branch and it didn't get to do what they wanted they put even less effort on marketing it

>put down a unit in krosmaga
>Cra shits on it from afar

Damnit Cra

Cra's a giant dirty slut whore bitch cunt

>tome 4 in a month

Thx ankama

Why is Kabrok the best Osa?

And another 6 to translate it