RED P

Red pill me on American gun culture.
Why is that Americans are so obsessed with firing their guns at people? It's almost like self defense is only excuse. Everybody in America seems eager to actually use their guns against people.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCzT4njsyH4

I'm a Schütze in Schützenverein. We are also obsessed with guns, but rather in a patriotic way. We see them as tools that are used when the home is in danger, we use them on shooting ranges to show of our marksman skills. Nobody ever feels the urge to kill other people or hurt other with their weapons simply for fun, an impression I often get by Americans when they are talking about their guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSwGX8uaPOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Red pill me on American gun culture
Why can't you dig up the info yourself, kraut.

its niggers

really

Niggers shooting niggers in nigger cities isn't such a had thing. Where I live in the south, it's 97% white, everyone is armed, and violent crime is extremely uncommon.

Niggers.

niggers

What's wrong with shooting people, Hans?

This. If you just look at white perpetrators of gun violence per ever 100,000 white people, we fall right in line w many European countries.

What the fuck is a "gun death" and why are shitlibs so obsessed with using that term?

Is it because "gun crime" statistics are unflattering toward minorities?

>It's almost like self defense is only excuse.
We are smart enough to realize that we need guns to prevent a tyrannical government. It's almost like you're a fucking retard who has never read a thing in his life.

Especially when you consider that Hispanics are counted as white by the DOJ.

niggers

The only people shooting each other in America are niggers and methheads.

are you even a country? There should be a rule that you need at least 4 million natives in order to call yourself officially a country.

You are just some dirty slavs that leeched on Germans and got for no fucking reason a country after WW1, cut out of German cultural land.

Majority are black people shooting each other and suicides are also included in that statistic. There's nothing more American than pushing a handgun bullet very fast straight through your own head.

The people who get killed in the U.S. are usually killed by illegally obtained weapons/sociopaths. That being said, my reason for owning a gun is the same as yours, though I can't say the same for some who believe it is to rebel

Bingo.

They also get to include suicide by gun into gun deaths to inflate the numbers. While it is proven that guns make suicide easier and more common, suicide is a radically different issue than gun crime. Libs love to lump them together in order to try and justify taking guns away from law-abiding (white) citizens.

It's called shitposting. OP knows that those numbers count suicides and nigger on nigger violence.

im just as white as you are, hombre.

Niggers, once had a drive by shooting outside my window. Thankfully it wasn't directed towards my place.

Price of freedom.

Guns are a tool.

Americans need to use them for Home Defense because they have alot of guns.

We don't need so many in Britbong land becuase Pakis are most inbred and a cricket bat will make their heads explode into bile on contact.

>Americans
I don't consider niggers american anymore and neither should you

If we sent them to Zaire we would be just above everyone else and desu I can live with that

>gun deaths

Notice it doesn't say murders.

That's because 60% of gun deaths in the US are suicides, and the US has the same relative percentage of suicide as the UK and Japan; - those countries just kill themselves by hanging themselves and jumping off buildings. One could argue that guns are a more humane method of killing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

Also, the US isn't even in the top 50 for murder-per-capita. Countries with strict gun restrictions, such as Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, multiple African countries, etc., have higher murder rates than the US.

Half (roughly 47%) of murders in the US are committed by niggers, and they are only 14% of the population.

First of all, those statistics include suicides and justifiable homicides. Remove that and a full 2/3rds of that line will disappear.

Then look at the remainder as a factor of gangbanging niggers.

Eliminate those as well, and you'll find that our actual "gun crime" is on par with many Euro nations.

Ah, the smith & wesson retirement plan.

Big fan.

Whites have a murder rate of 1.5(ish), lower than some european countries. It's nigger and spic murder rates that inflate it so much, but still america isn't even in the top 120 murder rates in the world. Nice infographic, faggot.

IIRC we were *slightly* above Finland.

When you keep in mind that loads of mestizos are lumped into crime statistics as """white""", that's really impressive.

Not as of a few years ago.

Only if you count my poop.

Look, you can write as much "it's just niggers hurr durr" but I won't buy it.
I ask myself, which it's just so popular to talk about killing and thinking about killing other human beings with your guns.
It's deeply rooted every in America. "FEET OF MY PORCH OR AYE SHOOT YA WITH MA GUN".
It's the whole attitude that guns solve conflicts rather than human interaction. There's is no reason to shoot somebody with 80+ bullets, like it is described in the video I posted.

>There's is no reason to shoot somebody with 80+ bullets
You don't know that m8.

I have never understood why other countries are so fascinated with Americans desire for self protection. I have never been to another country so I am not sure what information/propaganda you all are presented relating to guns in America. Is it some form of indoctrination so all of you will not desire the natural urge to protection yourselves and your families.

What is it that bothers people on the other side of the world to be so pissed at Americans for having guns?

IMHO, its a way to control your natural urges of self protection by denigrating the fat stupid burgers. And cucks like OP just are jealous of all the freedom we have and our ability and willingness to protect it.

>There's is no reason to shoot somebody with 80+ bullets

What if they're wearing a vest?

>We see them as tools that are used when the home is in danger, we use them on shooting ranges to show of our marksman skills. Nobody ever feels the urge to kill other people or hurt other with their weapons simply for fun, an impression I often get by Americans when they are talking about their guns.
Most Americans that I know are the same way. It's people that commit mass shooting that get the media coverage. You don't really hear about the American who respects firearms and uses them in the same manner you described.

here's the actual red pill you fucking kraut

>guns kill people, more guns means more people die
>guns are fun and cool so we're going to have more guns anyway

you get it through your thick skull that I'd rather have guns than more people

Let us see here kraut. The 1st Reich, The 2nd Reich which created World War 1, The Third Reich which created World War 2.

Any questions?

>I ask myself, which it's just so popular to talk about killing and thinking about killing other human beings with your guns.

It isn't.

People discuss self-defense frequently, because you have to in a nation that is only 63% white, but very few people actually *want* to shoot someone.

I discuss fire safety with people at work, that doesn't mean I *want* the warehouse to catch fire.

>A Kraut being culturally insensitive
Color me surprised. Fucking Nazis. Whadderya gonna do, Holocaust me? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

btfo nigger

>Why is that Americans are so obsessed with firing their guns at people?

The statistics are entirely because of niggers. It's that simple. Look at statistics by state or city, compared to nigger population. The US is too huge to just look at the statistics of the entire country and make assumptions based on that.

It's just like the 60% thing. If you don't count the border states, well I'm not gonna make up a random number, but it would be significantly higher than 60%. Many American states are 80%, 90%, even 95%. Gun crime is huge in nigger and border states, extremely low in super white states (literally single digits per year, compared to Detroit for example, which gets several times more gun crime than white states do all year in a single day and it's just one city).

Can't tell if picture is sarcastic, serious, or just unintended irony

Consider yourself redpilled.

So shoots the limbs in order to make them unable to shoot back wtf. Anybody who needs 80 bullets to shoot somebody is either a really really bad marksman or just lusts for blood.
Executions were done by a single bullet. There's no reason to pump 80 bullets into a single person. It's beyond retarded.

White, non hispanic americans have crime level comparable to Denmark.

It's almost entirely nonwhites shooting other nonwhites. White Americans have a homicide rate comparable to Europeans.

Also the focus on "gun deaths" is cherrypicking.

niggers killing niggers 90% of the time

>Look, you can write as much "it's just niggers hurr durr" but I won't buy it

Numbers don't lie. If you want to purposely ignore data that answers your question, then you can't expect to be taken seriously.

It's sarcastic.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brady Campaign actually did something like that, though.

Dude, I'm not bothered by you having guns. I have probably more guns than you and have shot them more often than you. It's about the bloodlust americans have that makes them pump 80 bullets into a single person.

>So shoots the limbs in order to make them unable to shoot back wtf.
'Shooting to wound' is a great way to spend a decade in prison.
>Anybody who needs 80 bullets to shoot somebody is either a really really bad marksman or just lusts for blood.
Projection.
>Executions were done by a single bullet.
People being executed aren't moving around.

Next?

at least Russians fucking understand

Americans are the biggest pussies on the planet, fact. They are all fucking cake eaters.

lol you don't know shit about our culture you faggot

the data proves you wrong, maybe you should worry about the muslims raping your wife

>29.7
the fuck that's twice as much as my city and I live in Brazil

that's 4x as much as Sâo Paulo

American citizen bloodlust is a thing.
What reasoning do you have behind that assumption?

If you are serious about this then you will go to YouTube and watch the free documentary In Search Of The Second Amendment. It is the best introduction to the topic of its kind and completely answers every newcomer question. After you watch it it will not be possible for you to accept most standard gun control arguments, because they depend on not knowing any history.

>gun deaths
>not total homicides
wew lad

This chart is deceptive for two reasons.
1. Americans an hero with guns a lot, but our suicide rates aren't anything atypical. The big majority of these "gun deaths" are suicides.

2. Minorities (esp. blacks) kill people way more than any other ethnic group. The US's white population has homicide rates comparable to Canada.

>'Shooting to wound' is a great way to spend a decade in prison.
wat. Guy is armed, guy shoots at you. Police shoots back in order to injure, but not to kill. Guy is prosecuted, justice is served.
>Projection.
Yeah, I'm in a Schützengilde and have been on duty in Afghanistan and actually shot at people and hit them.

>People being executed aren't moving around.
getting hit by 80 bullets definitely means that they were hitting.

There is nothing wrong with bloodlust as long as you have self control.

Once you remove the niggers and spics, Americas gun crime rate is pretty much like other all white countries.

The indians are such a tiny part of the population they don't count for much.

Quit being a wannabe American. Leave that racist shit to them; you can do better, milkbag.

>Red pill me on American gun culture.

what does that matter? the rest of the world just sees you all as Americans, which you are. Maybe you see a difference, but no one else does.

It means that race control not gun control keeps you safer.

Most of the world pictures a White guy when they think "American."

Niggers.

Do they really user?

"white americans"

Probably already been said.

Remove shootings by cops, self defense, and suicide. The rate drops pretty low.

they got a big gun to make up for the size of they dicks

which skin colour does your president have?

>justified homicides
>statistically significant
There is like 300 a year. They don't really matter much.

Doesn't that just prove our point that almost all crime is committed by nonwhites?

How many shitskins has your chancellor admitted?

How many of those are suicides?
How many of those are lawful killings?

>need at least 4 million natives
careful, under that definition you have maybe 1-2 more generations of calling yourself a country

Seems like Hispanic has been on a downward trend.

>implying different cases of death, aren't still death

Just give them up burger, its current year already!

How many of those deaths could have been prevented if the victim would have been armed.

800,000 voluntary abortions vs. 11,000 gun deaths.
>guns are the problem

Numbers add up, even then I bet some actual justified homicides are put forward as criminal cases.

Abortion is just that, voluntary and is legal. Don't stir up shit.

Well America is a waring nation filled with tough fighting people. Also, weather its 80 bullets or pipe bombs by American terrorist groups like the Weather Underground or the Symbionese Liberation Army or Animal Rights groups placing traps we are all warrior/killers. We are wired to fight and kill. Guns just happen to be the weapon of choice at the moment.

As you clearly have noticed we are proud of the warrior/killer spirit that we all have.

Honestly, thats why you see so much hatred from political leaders like Obama with his any gun stance. It drives Americans mad and on a deep level drives us to stand up and resist.

Finally, the worlds disapproval is reassurance of our chosen path. As we see Europe cucking itself it further strengths our resolve.

TLDR: America ain't no one to fuck with.

>gun deaths

Somebody better help those guns, they're dying by the thousand.

All american niggers are american but not all Americans are niggers.

>It's the whole attitude that guns solve conflicts rather than human interaction.

Seemed to work pretty well when we kicked the shit out of you guys, didn't it?

which state do you live?

>I have never understood why other countries are so fascinated with Americans desire for self protection.

Buddy, as far as countries go the USA is the dyed-blonde, bedazzled-jeans-wearing attention whore of the world. You've made it a point to shout your business to the world for more than 50 years, you force other countries to take your TV shows - not because they want them but because they are forced on countries via trade deals, etc, etc. You simply will NOT shut up about yourselves for a second.

And then you wonder why we all have opinions on your affairs.
Adorable.

Go live in France or Japan or Norway or Spain for a year or two and you'll understand things a little better.

I've lived in the US, and as far as freedom goes the US is far from the leader in freedom. Try living abroad - it's a great experience and it'll make you a better American.
(It's seriously not that difficult to do.)

I'm totally for you guys having guns, and I hate listening to people from other countries give their usually idiotic opinions on American gun issues, but after all the USA! USA! USA! that has been forced on them, they certainly have the right to speak.

If you can't freely walk to a gun shop and purchase a weapon, you're not in a "free" country. And I don't give a fuck where you've traveled.

yeah, let's just round up all the niggers. that will go much easier than banning guns.

you guys are fucking loons.

How do you propose banning guns, hmm? You gonna come to my house and take it from me?

How many times would you like to be shot while attempting to do so?

That's just Americans killing Americans so far as the rest of the world is concerned, bro.

Yeah, show me a consent form signed by the fetus.

soo.. you want to get rid of niggers, but don't have any idea how.

yet you won't try banning guns just to see if it works.

great people you all are.

There have been many regional gun bans, some pretty strict. None have really reduced homicides.

Plus the data from other countries suggests that gun bans don't reduce homicides.

As far as getting rid of the niggers, just put some fried chicken in the back of the gas chamber.

>gun deaths
Why not just show deaths overall, why is it only when someone gets shot to death that it's bad, is being stabbed to death somehow preferable? I'm pretty sure if you just showed rates of death in general your graph would still work too, you don't even have to misrepresent things and yet you do.