Relativity

Im sorry but with all the Islamaphobia (sorry i had to use that word unironically) nonsense going on I just have one question:

Why on earth is the main insultto Muhammad a pedophile? It makes no sense to me. Sure it would be this day and age but people dont seem to understand that it was 1400+ years ago. Im personally a free thinker and when I hear it, I just wonder if people actually believe their morals and values are universal (which is ridiculous). This sort of shit was happening for thousands of years in human history and we just call it wrong because its wrong now? What? Eh, personally i see both the libtards and the right wing nutjobs (which includes the even worse alt right ) both silly but I just wanted to talk about this.

Anyways, why do you people think this is the biggest sense? It makes no sense to me as a moral relativist so someone explain.

Pic unrelated

>Why on earth is the main insultto Muhammad a pedophile?

It's literally not.

I am literally saying this thread though

I dont check my posts before i post. Its almost 3 am and I just got back from work. Give me a break lmao

Hopefully people will break free of all the feminist brainwashing soon and realize nothing is wrong with being a pedophile.

Nope, even 1400 years ago having sex with a 9 year old was taboo.

14 year old? Sure. But Aisha was young even in those times. That's prepubescent you fucking leaf.

Nope. In fact, having sex with a female when they hit puberty was normal. You dont understand that the average life expectancy for females were quite short and they experienced puberty, on average, earlier than females today. Give me an unbiased source that supports your claim. Also funny because ot was normal for 10-12 year olds to get married in europe until the 1800s.

Funny how youre being a feminist by ignoring my points and spouting the same shit you always say. The irony is so funny because you hate feminist yet you think and act like one :^)

Go ahead and explain what you mean instead of the vague insults you fucking leaf.

>Why on earth is the main insultto Muhammad a pedophile?
It goes the other way too. Antis not want to bring a real argument just throw an accusation of being a mudslime.

Both sides are cancer imos. A friend of mine whos muslim know that islam is not the religion of peace like all other abrahamic religions but liberals keep repeating that to brainwash the masses. The other sides jsut go "hurr durr muh pedophile prophet" and then thrownsilly racist remarks to arabs.

>ill ignore what you say and keep repeating the same shit
Thats exactly how a feminist acts.

Are you retarded? I'm asking you to explain why I'm like a feminist.

Where did I ignore what you said?

It isn't Islam is completely retarded in every respect. We use that one to point out how hypocritical SJWs are when they support Islam, because they're usually radfem too and radfem hate pedos.

Here at Sup Forums though, we don't give a fuck--we hate you because you're Jews 3.0. You're Arabjews. We hate all of you're retarded jewish religions. They have literally ruined the world.

>Hopefully people will break free of all the feminist brainwashing soon and realize nothing is wrong with being a pedophile
When did anyone bring that up? Not only that, but you completely avoided the question in the OP and spouted your typical bs. Why not give a straight forward normal answer?

Islam goes against western beliefs of feminism, yes. I dont think thats why its wrong because their society has the equal right to look at ours and say its wrong and they would be equally right.

>Sup Forums hates all jew religions
Stay here for a bit and you will see some retarded christians. You would assume the crusaders are ironically autistic but a lot arent.

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 12 / 0 / 6 / 5 [Upda
Yeah, I sort of agree. Western feminism is also cancerous. You see it all has to do with the jew, and I'm afraid Islam is another pawn of the jew my friend. ISIS, you'll notice is just faggot CIA and Mossad hit squads. 9/11 Hijackers trained with Mossad. You'll ask yourself, why are they training with the devil? This is because they are a part of him, and so are you.

I don't believe in that bullshit, but you're right aboard the devil-train, sandnigger. Good luck! :D

It was 3am nowhere in Canada an hour ago when you posted this or even now. Stop using a proxy you faggot, especially a Canadian one.

Because I didn't have anything to add about the main topic in your op and instead added input to a sub topic of your post.

>normal answer

Fucking really? How about you stop calling me a feminist and ranting about shit when you don't even know what you're saying.

Yes a normal answer to a question is something that actually answers to a question.

"Hey whats the color of an orange? "
"Oranges give you cancer"
is that a normal answer?

sorry pal i was on my phone for a bit and the time it displays is messed up. Its 1 right now for me

I dont like jewish people.

Dude he fucked children. Come on.
And he became a fucking prophet.
Did Jesus fuck children?

>Did Jesus fuck children?
He didn't get any pussy because he was a fag.

Your whole question in the op would be regarded as not normal by many and that's one of your main complaints.

If you want normal why are you even here?

>"Hey whats the color of an orange? "
>"Oranges give you cancer"
>is that a normal answer?

Uh yeah? It is still related to the topic being discussed, this is Sup Forums mate do you know how an image board works?

We don't know that, I think with his charisma it's probable that he benised in vagina, altough the legend makes him pure and innocent.
And it doesn't change the fact that Muhammad fucked children. Which is quite outrageous.

I am not surprised a leaf is defending pedophilia.

I really dont see how Jesus has anything to do with it. Jesus wasnt even a well documented character so we dont fucking know.

Outrageous to us right now. Is it universally bad? No, of course not. If were living at that time you wouldnt blink an eye.

Im not a leaf. I hate kikes and fags

basically it goes something like this. strength exist due to the fact weakness exit. Muhammad uses is strength to exploit a weak child. what does that makes muhammad?

>We don't know that
He wouldn't have let his mana be stolen by a succubus.
>Which is quite outrageous.
No, it isn't. There's nothing wrong with sex with little girls within a proper relationship.

Becuse Muslims believe that the quran is the literal word of god and Muhammad was gods perfect person and every Muslim should strive to act as he did. Yes in that age a 9yo was acceptable (I have doubts even then since the marriage was political normal standards for the age were probably post-period at least) but till this day and age centuries later they still think this is a correct and righteous way to act and will keep thinking that thousands of years into the future.

It doesn't matter. Now we have today and still millions of people are following Muhammed.
And it's present time. Ergo Muhammed fucked children.

I dont see anybody is doing it here. If they are, they should be thrown in jail/executed

To judge someone based on values/morals that have recently been developed does not make sense. Are you retarded? As long as nobody is doing it here who the fuck cares? lol

ITT: Sandnigger from Morocco or Algeria using Canadian proxy

Mr Repeating Digits plz. Every Muslim on earth believes in a prophet that literally fucked children.
How it can get more degenerate than this?
We should judge them from our perspective because time doesn't stop.
>There's nothing wrong with sex with little girls within a proper relationship.
What the fuck is wrong with you, go back to Sup Forums

Because Muhammad's behavior is normative in Islam and therefore if he's a pedophile it means that Islam is an inherently pedophilic system in which all muslims are complicit.

Anyway daily reminder that muslims should be killed.

>What the fuck is wrong with you, go back to Sup Forums
Good job not having an argument, mate. What's wrong with it?
>How it can get more degenerate than this?
How is it "degenerate" for a girl to be married good and young?

I wish, we have enough sandniggers in Canada for him to be posting this from Montreal or Toronto

From toronto and not a sandnig

cant read? Got it.Just remember that its wrong in OUR society, it isnt wrong unviersally. It was OK then so that why it is not wrong. If you were there you wouldnt care. And your logic of "time doesnt stop" is literal fucking AIDS. Holy shit, go back to school.. oh wait, youre a pole.

Im not gonna start..

I was reading up on the history of Islam n its actually pretty interesting. Obv marrying a 9 yr old in today's world is fked up but as pointed out by other it was different 1400+ years ago and Arabia wasn't really the most progressive part of the world even then. Read up on Aisha, she wasnt just some sex toy, she grew up to be incredibly influential, leading armies, giving sermons, etc etc.

Which is what I mean. I think that the argument that he is horrible purely because of societal norms back then is sill.

Yea, I find it a stupid and ignorant way of criticizing Islam and calling it a disgusting barbaric religion. I think that this reactionary response to the rise of islamic terrorism only feeds ignorance and simplifies all the history, culture, and the social and political movements that have led us to this point in history.

I hope i dont sound like an apologist. I am not trying to justify terrorism or barbarity, just trying to understand it.

You are not wrong in any way. Honestly, islamic terrorism has been on a rise due to a lot of political reasons rather than just the religion alone, however people tend to jump on the bandwagon due to emotion clouding judgment.

You mudslimes can stop bumping the thread now.

Im not though. Irs crazy how you resort to the same silly insults when people have different views from your own... sorta like a liberal

ahaha, hey im not saying most muslim countries aren't fucked up, they definitely are. They r generally wayy too traditional n fucked. But the history of their religion is quite fascinating.

>What else could I do
This can't be real

Nobody praises pedophile people That lived hundreds of years ago Except for muslims nowadays. And mussies are okay with being pedo to this day

Oh it's real, friendo

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Did you guys not look at OP's FUCKING FLAG ffs

You can't even remotely begin to believe that.

Western countries are the driving force of scientific and technological progress.

Muslim countries are just shit in every aspect possible.

Because apparently the fact that muslims do terrible things because of their religion at a higher rate is somehow not enough evidence. And at that point you might as well just ridicule islam