FLORIDA THREAD

Whats up my floridian friends

You guys are so much more based than us. Winters a comin fml

thanks

np, nice digits

Oy comrade

why haven't we had a good hurricane in so long?
that one earlier this week was such a pussy.
i miss frances.

>tfw no comfy hurricane

this

I'm so bored I just want a real hurricane

I also hate this state and want to die

Why would you guys want a hurricane? I'd probably shit myself if one ever hit us (then again, I'm kind of a pussy, along with the rest of my gey country)

Ayyy Hialeah checking in

>1488

Kek dwells in Florida. He will not permit a hurricane to discomfit the hundreds of millions of frogs he has sired in the swampy lowlands.

Good catch
I was hoping the hurricane would hit here. Because they are fun

Florida is absolutely hell 386 here can't wait to get out of this god damn place wish this Florida is a good state meme would die off

Guys there's literally a 20 foot dinosaur in my backyard here in jax what do?

Sorry, Florida isn't made for pussies

>doesn't like florida
where would you rather live, you traitorous fucks?
florida is paradise

Send niggers to it. Jax is full of em

772 here

Actually defending this meme of a state we call home hurts my head

Haha le state is a le meme XDDD
I have no other le arguments why are you defending your home Xdddddd

Tbh Cuban coffee is better than tgat Starbucks shit. Born and raised Tallahassee man here

I hope you're shitty state finally sinks into the sea

why is our state govt' cucking the everglades to sugar companies? I we handed all of our fed land to non-profit wilderness org. a lot o problems would be solved, and it would decrease the budget. Pls discuss fellow Floridians

What's more we gotta get rid of THEM DAMN PYTHONS FUCKIN UP THE EXOSYSTEM

Visit until it ends
As long as you drive better than new Yorkers it's all good

why does Obama continue to deny federal funds for the algae crisis on the treasure coast?

I traded kek my soul back in 2005 to stop hurricanes for 15 years if he gave us a few that year so I would have extensions on my term papers
I am not sorry for ashamed

Keep dreaming texacuck

Cuz kikes infest every faucet of this state
If it wasn't for white Republican country club members still hating Jews and not letting them at their country clubs we would be like Cali by now

Florida gives him the finger regularly

Orlando reporting in

Clearwater Florida, I live 10 blocks from the Scientologist HQ

also for the pic, ANYONE ELSE???

>Disney
Born and raised in the Bay Area and never been
Went to Busch Gardens several years ago, back when Kumba was the biggest ride

>not plot hooks

Tampa reporting in

SheiKra is a great roller coaster

never heard of piggly wiggly, but that place is creepy. Their hotel down the beach seems nice though, but ehhhh

ask a guy who lives 1/4th of a mile from (no) pulse and heard the whole shooting going down anything

You talking about this thing?

I always thought it was a super exclusive beach resort until I found out its more sinister intentions

Honorary Floridian reporting in.

Miami here. Fuck this place. If you see another white they're either old as fuck or really just a jew. We have the niggest of nigs. The spicest of spics. This place is just aweful. Haven't left because my job is very good at the moment.

it would be nice with big windows

Also I highly recommend this pizza place

I went down there for Memorial Day and it was literally a jungle, I only saw maybe 3 or 4 other white people in a sea of blacks and spics. They were hosting a "Twerk competition". By the beach there was a "Rap Battle".

Miami is doomed.

I hate this state and everyone in it. All of you please kill yourselves.

that's not a problem. you can literally walk innawoods and jump on one and cut its head off. they're slow as fug
>we would be like Cali by now
>implying most of FL already isn't
239 reporting, most of naples is like humid cali. Immokalee is nice (if you try and forget about the thieving Negroes) because there is still a slight a Remanence of old Florida there. The only nice thing about SWFL is that your close to a lot of wilderness. Tampa is ultra giga kike overload with Niggers galore.

only if we are honorary Aussies

Ask the Floridian who made pic related, spawning the first Florida thread anything, and I'll tell you to fuck off

Why would you lie to people about our disgusting state being good? They're just going to come here and make it even worse by filling it up.

Fuck off

You came at probably the worst possible time to be here. People who live on the beach go out of town because of the nigs. Businesses close for the weekend because the money isn't worth it to some people.

>our disgusting state
gas yourself
Florida is the best state ever

West palm beach reporting. I was upset the hurricane missed us... Both times

The humidity after Hermine is already gassing me worse than Zyklon B ever could.

Florida is NOWHERE near as shitty as Cali. Only thing they got on us is medi weed, possibly legally rec after this year. Amendment 2 it boys, shall not infringe

Sup dude

Fuck off

Love it here. It's the best time during winter. Perfect weather.

>4Rivers smokehouse

Ayyyy brisket is really good there

My yard is STILL underwater

>Mfw miami
>Mfw completely dry despite being below sea level

Panhandlers on drowning watch

we drained our shit out, but it was pretty deep. No idea why my flags canadian though, think our ISP sunk in it

O-town hurricane ignored us. Barely a drop or a breeze.
>feels good.jpg

>727
>panhandle
u wot?

nice quads btw

Heylo Floridian people's. South Florida here sort of new Ft Laud ;)

>Florida is NOWHERE near as shitty as Cali
I beg to differ. the only cities that aren't cali-tier are Tallahassee and jax. The rest of the larger cities are pretty bad mayne. The rural areas are based as fuck tho

The Scientology buildings they renovated in Ybor are fuckin sick
>Mfw friend got me a tour of the place

God I love this state. Dressed as cop to get into strip clubs free... fucking classy as shitballz

>He thinks I know area codes

Everything north of broward is panhandle as far as I care

This tbqfhfam they'll skin butcher and cook it up for u too.

dude, have you been there? Were not nearly as bad. Plus we have no income tax. gtfo if you think we are commiefornia toer, JUST GO

That's because Jews invented Miami to be a shitskin containment area
Also a tourist trap
Clearly both have worked

everything south of manatee is Cuba

I mean in jax the local response when I was younger would have been hey y'all let's go get drunk and poke it with a stick

this??????? underrated post!!! my garage is full of fuckin frogs now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody lives in Miami for more than 20 years, the city was just not designed for it

Your mum is just south of being a manatee

A Texas user posted the exact same thing yesterday
Hiroshima is up to something

>Plus we have no income tax
this is something that kids on /FLpol/ will NEVER understand
kek

>being this much of a pussy
Suck it up, faggot
Or just leave to Commiefornia and die in a fire

I've lived in this hellhole for 22 years
Ask me anything

I understand it you cunt
Only faggots and bluepills hate this state
Florida is based af

whats it like being the minority?

Ive been making Canadian turnleaf troll threads for the lulz, but I miss muh stars and stripes dammit. I dont wanna be a fucking leaf forever

Who else /jax/ here?

I'm assuming youre a spic whos too poor to move out

>772 on the check in

Remember when this cuck called us the worst state after the George Zimmerman trial

I've visited every state in america (not Delaware tho) and florida is my favorite

Fuck off

If you shop at Publix instead of Winn Dixie you are a degenerate

Fuck off

Living in Naples pal, atleast the humidity has gone down from satans asshole to satans armpit

Fuck off

Being the #1 cattle state in the Union, You anons should definitley support your local farmers

ALWAYS BUY SMALL FARM MILK
GRASS FED STUFF IS CHEAP AND TASTES GOOD
>PLS SUPPORT THE FARMERS
>PLS
>I SWEAR IM NOT A FARMER

GOD YALL SOME BROKE BOIS
GOD YALL SOME BROKE BOIS

It doesnt even include the story about a man raping a crocadile.