Is there a head of government loved more than Justin Trudeau?

Is there a head of government loved more than Justin Trudeau?

Your children will be taught the love she radiated.

>please help me, i am being held hostage inside this organism

lol a clown

Kim Jung Un, have you ever heard his people say a bad thing about him?

There are a lot of Canadians who hate him and I'm one of them, quit your shit posting you faggot

I long for the day of the rope

Trudeau is loved around the world.

I live in Minnesota, next time you need to force diversity can you not do it while your fucking country is on fire the smoke was drifting down here for weeks.

By faggots like you

says who

If your nation's enemies love you, that's a bad thing.
If your nation's enemies hate you, that's a good thing.

All glory to wondrous leader Kim Jung Un.

Obama, and Hillary soon

>a leaf

Why is he forcing himself to show his teeth at all time ?
Is he autistic ?

There was. Obama

Trudeau is just Obama 2.0.(desu inferior in many ways).

Once honeymoon period is over you would realize governance requires more than just appeasement politics, pandering, virtue signalling and trying hard to appear cool.

kek

Plz stop India, you can;t Western Politics

You have to remember, this guy is the male equivalent of a bimbo.

The only thing he knows how to do is look pretty and smile wide and say the proper things the "guys above him" tell him to say.

He's white, therefore he's the better newer version.

>forcing himself

He is smiling because he is having fun. Nobody here would understand what smiles or fun are.

As if you needed one more reason to be a Syrup Nigger.

Are you kidding me ? 'CIS gendered white male', even if he is seen as an ally... will sooner or later would offend the sjw by merely his existence. And honeymoon period will end.

He is inferior version of Obama because he is white (no black card).

what is it with leaves and shitposting?

>If your nation's enemies love you, that's a bad thing.
>If your nation's enemies hate you, that's a good thing.

So what do you think about Putin and his puppet Trump?

Oh the hypocrisy.

No you autist, look at the muscles of his visage.
That's a fake, forced smile.

Do you even know what a genuine smile look like ?

>autist
>autist
>autist

You're the autist here, you joyless drag.

Justin seems to bend over for everyone.

If i asked him to let me fuck him in the ass cause i have a huge crush on him, would he let me?

Not if you're white.

Sup Forums is basically the new Sup Forums. I never post this shit on other boards, because I know I can at least have a semi-intelligent discussion there. But here, it's not even worth trying unless the thread is about one of Sup Forums's approved topics. Yeah, yeah, Sup Forums isn't one person, but not everyone in China is a chink, either...

I made a thread about the President of Uzbekistan's death, and got just a few shitpost replies. And looking at the archive, most of the other threads about his death barely had any discussion, and a few had zero replies. Not long afterward, someone made a thread about it on another board and there were at least some anons curious about what would happen after his death. Considering it's fucking Uzbekistan, it was nice to see some people interested about things outside of their own bubble.