youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191
reddit.com/user/whose_that
youtube.com/watch?v=uqct2NA5wtk&feature=youtu.be&t=27
gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this triggers the right wing retards

watch the video

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

So? Manufacturing jobs are never coming back. The sooner we accept we're a service economy now the better we can make it our strength

Clinton signed it into law dummy when Bush 41 signed it the congress hadn't even ratified NAFTA. It was purely ceremonial

STOP SUMMONING THE FUCKNIG OBAMA LEAF NIGGER.

bush dindu nuffin!!!

every time

I'm on a rampage tonight

"Service economy" is a meaningless term. Manufacturing is already returning because China is losing its ability to balance the cost of trans-Pacific shipping.

Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994. Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

You get destroyed three times a day, every day. Why do you come back with the same bullshit every time?

Yeah ofcourse Bush would never have ratified it if he was re-elected. He just signed it because you just sign random shit sometimes when you're president. Also a republican controlled congress would never have voted for it, it was passed by a democratic congress except the agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats.

This is ignorant seeing that the Democrats have moved away from protectionists policies. Clinton is bought a sold by international corporate interests more than any Republican on that list.

yaay

This is totally different stuff. I haven't even linked my signature graph.

I know the whole story. But you can't act like it was all Clinton when it was already a done deal when he came to office.

Bush's signature wasn't just ceremonial. He negotiated the entire fucking deal.

You think right wing retards know this?

What does Nafta have to do with it? The jobs went to Asia, not Mexico.

And Bill Clinton loved it so much he signed it into LAW seems pretty fucking nice of you to ignore shit for Brains

The Asia thing was due to trade liberalization with China in the 90s

I always find it so odd when people give Obama credit for the global financial crisis.

Bush sucked too. Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all globalist faggots. That's why we need Trump to fix our country which those queers destroyed.

He didn't really have much of a choice. It was a done deal. It had been negotiated for years by Canada, the US and Mexico.

It was the darling of Conservative Mulroney and Republicans Reagan and Bush.

It's pretty disingenuous to blame Clinton.

As usual the worst attack against a Democrat is that he signed something Republicans came up with.

You think right wing retards know this?

Sssshhh, don't tell him that.

Trump's the biggest globalist cuck of them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

That and ChineseQC is legendary. Companies are having to send their own people to China to live and oversee the uneducated apes working in their sweatshops. Chinese people are literally retarded.

We're still worse off than before the financial crisis that was mostly because of Dems.

Left wing politicians balance ideology and vote buying through welfare promotion. The ideology here is cosmopolitan, that is "developing" nations deserve jobs more than their own constituents, so they'll sign deals that move jobs overseas. This has the added benefits of ensuring more welfare recipients and only raising the unemployment rate for men.

This is a difficult thing to prove because the effects of government policy can take years. What isn't hard to prove is how left wing governments not just pander to the poor but promote poverty through policies that stifle socioeconomic mobility. Everything from affirmative action to free trade agreements are both left wing inventions and have a negative impact on socioeconomic mobility.

Basically, the left wing is ideologically corrupt and seeks a mass of poverty stricken welfare slaves who are dependent on voting left wing to increase their financial positions. The right wing is corporately corrupt and seeks as many bribes as possible, but overall view objective economic as favourable so they'll still attempt to keep unemployment and homelessness down. The lesser evil becomes the right wing, because their moves are predictable and self serving without attempting to manipulate the entire system (ie promotion of poverty) in order to limit political competitiveness.

Tldr, left wing governments aren't playing fair, with us or their competitors.

Why do you keep posting the same irrelevant link lol Clinton signed it into law when he could have vetoed it and campaign in favor of it since late 1992

You gotta play the game.

Actually all the measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

You are correct that Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix the economy.

Looks like your chart ends in.. 2013?

That's weird.

You don't know current year?

Why did Bush negotiate and sign the deal?

It's pretty disingenuous to blame Clinton.

As usual the worst attack against a Democrat is that he signed something Republicans came up with.

This guy seriously has to be a paid shill for the DNC.

Still worse than before the financial crisis though.

>This guy seriously has to be a paid shill for the DNC.

All day every day.

If he does it for free, he is far more autistic than anyone on Sup Forums.

> he signed something
not just signed it he was an enthusiastic promoter and supporter just give it up with your Clinton Dindu nuffin

So you admit Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

I never said clinton dindu nuffin.

I said

I love how Republicans have to slink away from their shitty ideas.

Yep. Democrats implement terrible policies. Then the changes are implemented and the market falls when the Republicans are in.

But the economic crisis was caused by Liberal housing policies. If Obama was president from 2000 to 2008 it would have still happened. Dude give it up historians are already chalking Obama up as a mediocre president. fortune.com/2016/01/12/obama-economy-charts/

>Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it

Obama's stimulus didn't fix the economy.

ACA also increased taxes and insurance rates, shrinking the recovery.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191

get rekt

So what Hillary's the same a W. The Democrats used to be against globalism which is why Trump supported them over the globalist Republicans. Now they're both globalist so Trump has to run to fix their mess.

What about China's currency manipulation/dumping impacts? should be included in the timeline.

Remember all those businessmen laundering Chinese government political contributions to the Clintons?

>when you trigger the autismo leaf so hard

The real unemployment rate is somewhere in the realm of 24% honestly. I mean persons who are of age to work but aren't

almost like the US wasn't on the verge of another Republican Great Depression in May 2003.

Wow really makes you think

You right wing retards are really failing here

Spamming charts because you can't even make an argument.

SAD!
Some of these charts end in 2010 lol.

Bush ended with 1 million jobs. Obama is up 11 million.

fake Obama stats....LOL

>when he disappears and comes back the next day acting like it's his first time here

>getting this #rekt this hard
>"wahh stop posting charts that refute my points!!!"

Keep lying about and shitting on your own country there Cleetus.

Just trying to prove its not hard to spam charts with the results you want to see

>Ignoring Net increase in population

>Net increase in population

BUT MUH BOOMERS

IMMIGRATION DOESN'T EXIST!

hes just spamming charts. hes not even making an argument lol.

Obama economy is booming. Deal with it.

You right wing retards can't get jobs because you're unskilled, uneducated, sad losers.

That's all it is and you know it.

Jesus Christ what the hell is wrong with guys fucking head

All of the republicans implement measures that give positive job creation, but the effects take a while to give results. So the democrats are in office to benefit off of the hard work of the previous republican government.

>>Ignoring Net increase in population
You really have to feel for right wing retards when they think that babies need jobs.

How do we cure this autism?

That's why there are 66m americans aged 16-65 that could join the workforce right now.

Even then, 65+ age group is expected to increase their activity in the workforce by a full double up.

Do you want an update on the private agent sniffer I've hired for you?

Things are going to be intense in the next few days!

reddit.com/user/whose_that

We've learned a lot.

Funny how that never shows up during Republican administrations.

>they think that babies need jobs

>babies are crossing the border for opportunity

You already made this 'argument' ages ago, retard.

LMAO
RIGHT WING RETARDS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN
WILL THEY EVER WIN?

>labor force dropouts

So retirees?

Who did you think was dropping out of the labor force?

You're just spamming bullshit now.

You're the autistic moron who thinks babies need jobs.

>>Ignoring Net increase in population
I remember you.

lmao this edge
you gonna send pizzas to his house bro?

>So retirees?

Not all retirees stop working.

Immigrants cover the losses. New people enter the workforce every day.

>Ignoring the "net" part
you lost man sorry i guess

Majority of your graphs seem to be all over the place, making the same arguments that don't seem to be relevant. You use politico for fuck sakes to make your point.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqct2NA5wtk&feature=youtu.be&t=27

I feel sorry for whoever's account that is. I did warn him. I sent him a PM today.

I let Reddit know as well.

I talked to him before he's autistic and has other mental illnesses and he's part native Indian. Leave the poor dude alone

>reddit.com/user/whose_that

Let's try this again.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

Please explain.

Look at the chart ffs I'm trying to teach you retards.

>no argument
>attack the source
every time

Proof?

No of course not you just make shit up.

I'm a white male.

inb4 they accuse u of being my proxy. They're delusional little fuckers

>you're just spamming bullshit now
Says you
Imma make one of your (((arguments)))
>LMAO LEFTIST LIBTARDS BTFO ONCE AGAIN!!!!! CAN'T YOU READ???? THIS CHART THAT I PULLED OFF OF GOOGLE IMAGES IN 3 SECONDS DISPROVES ALL YOUR ECONOMICS!!! WHERE IS YOUR OBANGO GOD NOW!!!!!

Take your pills leaf

you see the first group? instead of having our children stuck in school and then go to college and being stuck there with no job, we could bring back manufacturing and cut out public funded schooling.

And yet, here you are, saying a third of america is not participating in the labor force.

>NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

This is why we measure the participation RATE, it's not a static number.

And unless the population is SHRINKING (it hasn't in probably a century or more) the labor force will always be growing.

So what causes the participation rate to decrease?

Take your pills leaf.

Are you aware that that chart cuts off two years, and likely the years it cuts off show that the rate decreases even more, proving his point?

Friendly reminder:
>the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) does not count a person who desires work as unemployed if he or she is not working and has stopped looking for work over the past four weeks. Similarly, the BLS does not count someone as unemployed if he or she is, for instance, an out-of-work engineer, construction worker or retail manager who performs a minimum of one hour of work a week and receives at least $20 in compensation.
source: gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx

BLS is doing some good old number crunching lol

Take your pills leaf

So you agree with me that all measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama?

I've been saying that for months.

take your pills leaf

Complaining about shitty manufacturing jobs going overseas is stupid. We are losing manufacturing jobs because we're smart enough to figure out how to automate tedious labor. Now go learn how to do something that actually takes skill instead of complaining that you can't just push a button for a living like granpappy used to do.

>you see the first group? instead of having our children stuck in school and then go to college

You're complaining about 16 year olds being in high school?

You realize the days where you drop out at 16 and get a job in the factory are over right?

This isn't the 1960s. It's current year. You need a good education.

So you sad right wing retards drop out of elementary school and then you wonder why you're all fucking unemployed?

That graph makes it seem like clinton fucked up what reagon accomplished, how does it refute what op said at all? Take your medication, you leafs have free healthcare after all

>So what causes the participation rate to decrease?

Boomers retiring and more students.

What did you think it was?

Why don't you right wing retards know anything?

Take your pills leaf