3 teens rape & murder pregnant wife. Husband chooses 'the route of forgiveness'

Amanda Blackburn, 28, was trying to defend her son when she was shot. Her pastor husband found his wife wounded after returning from the gym. She was 12 weeks pregnant with the couple's second child when she died.

Larry Taylor, 18, and Jalen Watson, 21, are facing murder charges and a third man has also been charged with burglary.

Amanda's husband said he is 'extremely relieved' about the arrests but 'it doesn't undo the pain'. But he added that although he wants to hate, he chooses 'the route of forgiveness, grace and hope'.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330918/Second-person-charged-murder-pregnant-pastor-s-wife-shot-home-widower-reveals-forgiven-killers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/An9bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites are our own worst enemies.

Very Christian of him

well fuck him and his liberal wife. good. yep edgy.

cuckstianity strikes again

Hating someone is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. It's a waste of your time and energy and is linked to all kinds of health problems. It's like poisoning yourself and hoping the other guy dies.

there is something about the "An eye for an eye" in Bible too

The majority of Sup Forums should support his position, being a Christian board and all.

"Social Justice"

>Trashone

>rape & murder pregnant wife

They deserve to death penalty.

i thought pastors dont marry?

well, poor guy he probably thinks is some message from heavens. he wouldnt be able to do anything without destroying his whole reality

>Bridgewater
>Trashone Coats

>Trash one
I bet his dad pranked him before vanishing

>be american
>get raped
i really feel sorry for you burgerbros

What the fuck

>Teens
>Youths
>Urbanites

Every time.

ok Yoda

Christfags are cucks who worship a jew. Their entire religion oozes with weakness and self hate.

>Those guys
>Successfully plotting anything

They probably couldn't even plot stealing from Walmart.

>Blackburn
>involuntarily burned the coal
Such is life in communist america

And the flag isn't a fucking leaf or Swede.

FUCKING CHRISTIANS
YOU FUCKING RETARDS

This happened in Indianapolis, which used to be a safe white city. Blacks moved in and violence is at all time highs.

>there is something about the "An eye for an eye" in Bible too
This one:
Matthew 5:38-40
38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well
?

Gee I wonder if there is any easily identifiable physical feature in common with these gentlemen...

Niggers call for extermination of whites, niggers actually start doing it.

Whites act like it'll stop.

Those nigs deserve the chair, not that lethal injection bs.

>The bible written by Jews
>Teaches you to be a cuck
>Thousands of years of Jew cuck magic has led to this

Why am I not surprised?

ITT: godless men

The ideal is not to forgive the niggers but to get over the pain and embrace grace. They will eventually get mowed down

>forgiveness
TOP KEK.

TEENS? They're like 25!

Blacks mature much faster than whites
A 14 year old black guy has already maxed out his growth, has a beard....etc

Meanwhile Asians mature a lot slower

It's true.

They murdered his family and he should worry about health problems? No user, this is one of those times when becoming a hate fueled dynamo would be the best route.

To be fair two of them are 21 and 24. The one being charged with murder is 18 though.

Hate is a natural human emotion which evolved for a reason

If you deny your natural reaction, you are fucking yourself over

Chooses the route of virtue signalling, you mean.

I would also choose the route of forgiveness.
I would take the risk of God not forgiving me for killing them all and trapping their families in a fire.

>Pregnant wife gets BLACKED to death
>Choose to forgive

The racewar will never happen.

lol TRASH ONE
fucking black people don't even understand they're a meme

Sitting around all day full of hate, wasting your energy hating some nigger? I think that "cuck" is way overused, but it's really the perfect word for this situation. Hating him does nothing for you and you're still showing that he has power over you if you're obsessed with hating him. I guess being a jaded edgy human being full of bitter hate is cool if you're 13 and just watched Fight Club.

Nah, it will happen.

And every single cuckold, race-traitor fucking shitstain is gonna hang well before the non-degenerate blacks.

we are haters of the niggas more than being christians
yes don't call me a sandnigger since my flag

That'sa Catholic thing. Protestants figured it was better knock up a wife than jerk off on the floor all the time. I don't recall who wrote it, but that's basically what he said about the doctrine of marriage

fbpb

/thread

What are you gonna do, break into prison and kill him? He's in jail, fucking forget about him and make the best of your life. Or give yourself IBS by sitting around hating him all day.

this is why white deserve to go extinct

it's just like that south african couple whose daughter got murdered by some niggers and they decide to forgive them and mentor them because muh racial opression

>if you hate the niggers that murdered your wife and child, they win!
Kike worshippers everyone.

This. Justice will still be served, he's just choosing not give in to impotent hatred.

No but maybe becoming an activist to prevent more black on white murder would be a good path.

>Trashone Coats

I had to double check this because its just too much

archive.is/An9bQ

How is this real?

RELIGION OF KEKS

You don't know what you are talking about. Stop pretending to be a doctor or something.

Why is the White Man so kind, generous, forgiving and merciful, Sup Forums?

it's going to be our downfall.

The really fucked thing is that people have this notion that hating people is like a noble, masculine thing to do. It's really a sign of mental weakness and a feminine way of thinking, being unable to control your mental processes and have mastery over them, a slave to raw emotion like a woman. It serves you no purpose and gives you high blood pressure and shit.

Remind me why I should be Christian again?

Besides finding a decent woman.

>Blackburn
It checks out

Fuck sake. Wear your forgiveness like a badge of honor then you piece of virtue signaling shit i would gladly take a pound of flesh from each and spend eternity in hell if they did that to those i love.

you cannot truly love if you can't hate. if you refuse to let yourself hate you are denying your human nature. your're just another xanax'd out leftist bugperson

He's being smart, he could be boiling with rage and getting angry, but it won't do anything, he feels rage inside yet he stays calm, knowing that anger won't fix anything, all he can do is wait for justice to be served.
I wish I was as serene as this guy, my condolences to him.

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife's bull, cuckboy?

Don't forget to give away your car, house, and money, too. A dead kike on a stick and the pope demand it!

>Besides finding a decent woman.

Nice meme.

>Defending absolute demons
There is a special place in hell for this kind of pastors.

Crusades, but you're cucked by your non-religious government who won't fight a religious war against the sand people.

Man, Chad cucks are the worst cucks. The deserve the rope more than anyone else. Selling out your white children and wife for niggers.

Despicable.

Why is this getting replied to?

Just a Christian le forgive. It doesn't say anything about him advocating for them to get off lenient or anything.

Why hate someone who's going to be in prison for the rest of their life?

Wow you sound like a really tough dude, guess I won't mess with you. So when is your Day of Retribution planned for?

M8, this is basic scientific fact. Are you anti-science?

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

Skip to 12:00

If they're not human, do you have to forgive? Like, is it in scripture to have forgiveness towards animals, reptiles, insects, etc.?

Yeah Pastor Anderson wouldn't put up with this shit.

That's right goy, turn the other cheek and love your enemies.

If it was me? I'd say I want the route forgiveness. I'd make it my primary purpose in life to get them out of prison as quickly as possible. What happens to them after that though? Who's to say? Random gang violence probably. Truly a tragedy.

>What will you name your son?
>We thought about Carl and Marcus but I think we're going to go with TRASHone
Well done

There's no need to hate desu. Just kill them, slowly, and be done with it

It's true though dude. Blacks do mature faster than whites.

Lol I highly doubt this guy actually forgives these reprobate demonic niggers. I think he's just saying that he's trying to forgive them which is actually a good way to live your life. If he just dwelled on the hatred it would destroy his life also. He'd be dragged down to the same level as those niggers who killed his family. That being said I don't think I could do the same. I'd become a ball of rage and become a one man genocide. Especially considering all I know about black crime.

Meme magic is real

Wasted trips. Forgiveness != love.

Forgiveness = moving on with your life and letting go of hate.

How very problematic of you. Did you know that white people kill white people too sometimes?

Based Pastor is probably thinking,
fuck it I'll just get me another white bitch no big deal. Mo bitches out there.

christianity proving once again to be the most cucked religion on the face of the planet

bet they did this same shit when vikings would murder their children, pillage their farms and steal their wives

Fucking disgusting. This shit is happening on a daily basis and the media absolutely refuses to admit it. Blacks act this way all across the world and liberals will continue to feel tolerant and progressive by ignoring it.

Only a Christian could fail his family so thoroughly by forgiving the three niggers who killed his pregnant wife. Say what you want about the peace that can come from letting go of hatred, but this pastor deserves to be drawn and quartered for his absolute failure as a man. The only decent thing to do now is kill three random niggers on his wife's behalf.

>relaxing around blacks

SHIGGY

>always follow your instincts
Sure thing Trashone

It was God's will. Just cut your losses and move on. He's still young and handsome.

>bet they did this same shit when vikings would murder their children, pillage their farms and steal their wives

Doubt it, those were whites after all.

>being this butthurt

Never go Full Atheism.

>lowering yourself to the nigger's level

A FUCKING LEAF.

>bet they did this same shit when vikings
They murdered the Viking King when he tried to invade Europe. That's why the Vikings died off.

Just forgiving everybody makes you a cuck
You're like the dopey loser who everyone shits on

Star Wars is just a movie dude, hatred isn't actually evil

Kek

And spend the rest of his life in jail. Good idea!

Honestly what is he going to do? Become an angry bitter alchoholic? The niggers are in jail. Back in the middle ages they would have tortured the fuck out of these niggers in brutal ways as a way to cleanse their souls. We don't really have justice anymore. Nope, just send the niggers off to nigger day camp for the rest of their lives.

>IF YOU KILL THEM, YOU'LL BECOME JUST LIKE THEM!!

>I'd become a ball of rage and become a one man genocide
>tfw no chainsaw wielding man who swears vengeance against all niggers
>uses chloroform to kidnap nigger teens in Detroit and Chicago
>brings them to ranch in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
>brings them to soundproof dungeon in said ranch
>god only knows the horrors that happen in that fucking dungeon, the rage of hell itself released upon those filthy niggers

FUND IT

KKK-LEATHERFACE WHEN?

Becoming a murderer because someone murdered your loved ones isn't exactly good for anyone involved and it just prolongs a cycle of violence

>Hating someone is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

I like this.

A cuck calling non cucks a cuck.

It's so typical of leftist thought I can't help but think that he's being sarcastic