Did anyone else feel like House's relationship with Stacy was pretty forced and poorly written...

Did anyone else feel like House's relationship with Stacy was pretty forced and poorly written? They have no chemistry at all, and she's just forgotten as character after she leaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrP0YznxKw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was alright

didn't seem bad to me, other than couldnt get over her resemblance to michael jackson

Kutner's shicide was actually most annoying part for me, but showrunners had no choice as actor left the show as a cunt

brb marathoning dr. house

Not really, Stacy came across as a tough character but also one that isn't baseless and tries to be fair, on paper someone like her is perfect for someone like House

Cuddy on the other hand..

They should have just replaced him with another pajeet, they all look alike anyways

is that D&D talking?

Really? what happened?

He wanted to support livberal political campaign. Kinda like TJ leaving silicon valley.

Chemistry and well written are two completely different things.

I didn't think it was done very well, but it was important to show he wasn't a forever alone autist.

So at least it was good for his character.

>had no choice
Suicide isn't even a "had no choice" excuse in real life, and we are talking about a FICTION here

wasn't he signed on though? how did this go down exactly

House-stacy was still better than the shitshow that was house-cuddy.

Also, favourite episodes thread?
I'll start
>Episode when it's actually lupus
>Episode with the asshole chess prodigy
>All the survivor style episodes of season 4 when he is hiring a new team

This show is so comfy. I can rewatch anytim

It was, compared to other characters in his past.
His relationship with his parents is far more rich.
You start the series thinking his father is some nazi cunt and his mother is an absent/dead rostie, and then you find out his parents are pretty normal people and they loves him and wait him for christmas every year.
Mostly like what "young sheldon" wants to do, but this was far more rewarding to watch.

>2 episode arc where Foreman almost dies suffering
>House in rehab

I cannot watch past season 4 due to all the random assholes that appear in it and beyond

Fucking love season 1-3 though

The episodes with cunnies and fetish material
>A girl that can't feel pain episode
>A girl that is actually a boy episode
>The girl that had grown women's hormones
>"An underage girl stalks house" series
Out of the fetish zone, the episodes when House connects with the patient are the BEST even if it was just a little
>The autist kid that gift House his vydia
>The other autist that complete House's musical piece
>That one with the baby that touches his finger
Problably some more.

>The other autist that complete House's musical piece
The dude literally had half his brain missing, he wasn't an autist

>Broken
>Foreman sick episode
>The burn victim episode where House trolls the one migraine doctor
>Also the asshole chess prodigy episode

He got a job offer from Obama and decided to work in some non-public facing media job.

According to the official story from both sides he approached them and solved things amicably. Whether that's true is hard to say, but I never heard anything conflicting this.

Can't really remember the full episode, mostly just the face house makes when he connects

Fuck of bich basterd

>but I never heard anything conflicting this
His character SUICIED, what's more cheap and low than this for a character to say "fuck you"?
Honest question.

At least it gave a good excuse for the Amber hallucinations which was pretty comfy, and lead to the subjectively best House episode, Broken.

Chasshole episode is so good.

I really liked the extended intro of the felicia day episode, even though the episode was mediocre.

Enjoyed the parkours intro as well.

One of the most interesting developments was when Cuddy and Wilson stopped enabling house exactly when he needed it most as his leg seemed healed.

Late season 2 and most of 3 had most of the best episodes.

It would get too repetetive and in time boring if they didn't start messing with the team and their relations. I suggest you try to overcome the chaos at the beginning of 4 season and watch up to season 6. 7-8 aren't probably worth to watch

Pic related.

Rank seasons

3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 7 > 8

Degenerate. I bet you liked the episode where the supermodel seduced her dad so she could blackmail him, but turns out to be a boy immune to testosterone?

Hmm was a pretty interesting episode, actually.

The antarctica episode was good, too.

which one was stacy again?

His ex-wife
Last couple episodes of Season 1 and the first half of S2

Why? Except for 5 and 6, you already got it right.

Didn't watched that, but I was talking about a live action series, as we all know the animated best "fuck you" is the Poochie one, ironically and unironically

>I bet you liked the episode where the supermodel seduced her dad so she could blackmail him, but turns out to be a boy immune to testosterone?
>>A girl that is actually a boy episode
he literally listed that episode kek

>Foreman realises he chooses to ignore emotions and do what is right.
>quits because he is becoming like House
Let's face it. He was too much of a normie to become like House.

>I bet you liked the episode where the supermodel seduced her dad so she could blackmail him, but turns out to be a boy immune to testosterone?
You would win the best, as it was third damn thing I said

it seemed exact kind of relationship a middle aged man would have been in. They needed a woman that wasn't cuddy, so it seemed to fit pretty well.

I suppose they could have found a younger actress to make it more believable but reality is they needed someone could handle weight of being paired against him.

Even if they didn't have great sexual chemistry, she still held her own. Any of House's relationships will always be judged against Cuddy and that's a hard bar to get over.

Episode is called Dim-Wit, and It's dave matthews that plays musical retard.

That's why it was always Chase. Chase had a shit family, gets fucked by dad twice. Dad dies like a piece of shit just like House's dad. Gets injured in the end so they get to be alone and cripples together.

>it seemed exact kind of relationship a middle aged man would have been in
That's right, but House is a deviant, that's what this show is about kinda

Chase didn't give a fuck though.

I wish Foreman's character was played by a good actor. That episode where he was sick was so badly acted and at that point I realized how boring the actor was, that they ended up just writing the character as a snoozefest.

>that episode where Wilson wins the poker tournament and House solves a case similar to one he'd had years ago and could never figure out
>musical prodigy
>House works for the CIA (or FBI cant remember)
>House gives a lecture to the resident doctors about a case which turns out to be about himself and how his leg got fucked up
>House treats that woman who works in Antarctica
>House mind /Wilson's heart

The character building was to show he wasn't quite as big a deviant before.

Ugly was a great episode, where the camera crew follows everyone around.

The politician was another good foil for house.

>House
>poorly written

You don't say

>best episode
>not house's head/wilson's heart

2sad4me user

>The one with the black kid with a huge tumor on his face
>The one with the autistic boy who had worms in his eyes
>The one with the patient who took House & others hostage in Cuddy's office
>The one with locked in syndrome

>the one where Taub and Foreman get high on Vicodin

>being a heroin addict and scoffing with some at the first-hand knowledge discrediting his one-night recovery from addiction (the one with cuddy)

STARBURST

You don't mean the one night that turned out to be a hallucination, right?

>the one where the aussie doctor rapes that girl

it seemed that way because you saw his relationship with cuddy grow as years went by, you were a witness to it unlike his relationship with stacey where everything was already established.

It was a hallucination user, he was high the whole time

oh and also the last ep of sez2 was great. guy comes in the office and just shoots house, no speeches or anything dumb like we're used to see everywhere else

Why do people dislike Cuddy as his love interest? They both now it's an irrational feelings, but still give in to the passion that accumulated through the years

You can't just hallucinate away physical withdrawal symptoms. But maybe we only saw his perspective and his deluded perception of his senses, thus altering how we see his withdrawals. Fuck I forgot it got to the point he was hallucinating his usage too...what happened after that?

HOUSE DIAGNOSTIC POWER RANKINGS

>House tier
House

>High tier
Foreman
Chase
Kutner

>Mid tier
Taub
Cameron
Wilson

>Low tier
Thirteen
Masters
Adams
Park
Cuddy

he went to rehab

I'd switch Kutner and Cameron

>You can't just hallucinate away physical withdrawal symptoms
He didn't, he was on drugs the whole time, so no symptoms.

I watched this show not for the plot but for the high quality bantz. Are there other shows that are bantz kino like this one?

>not lupus
>treat autoimmune
>pacient does well
>suddenly doesn´t
>case solved because of side story of the episode
>repeat

And still i watched every episode. 6x01 best episode.

This too. youtube.com/watch?v=CrP0YznxKw8

Chase should have a special of his own below House and above high tier. He solved most cases on his own, in the last 2 series he practicaly solved more than House.

what season do they introduce stacy? i haven't watched house in awhile

Reminder Chase was best and smartest doctor of houses workers. Foreman was just egoistic asshole without actual talent like House or Chase.

Cuddy was along Foreman and Cuntner worst characters in series

Why was Cuddy absolutely absend in the last season ? Actress died ?

Chase was just too lazy the first seasons, he cached up by the end of the series when he got bitter enough about the world to concentrated on medicine

Foreman was better at the beginning because he was already a resentful prick, but didn't have the intelligence to put up the fight later

Second part of season one

she moved or probably wanted more money

i understand Cuntner, but Cuddy was fun. Foreman made sense as a character that fizzles out into oblivion at some point, as he did

Not without seeming tryhard.
House was truly in a league of its own.
It's a shame I'll never ever watch the last season.

Idk I never really liked her which seems the opposite of what the writers intended--House was supposed to be the asshole in he scenario but that's hard to do with your main character and they's only been writing him for a season.

That being said, the shows introductory episode to Stacy is one of my favorites. Where he's subbing for one of the medical classes with three different example cases that all end up being him in a bitter sweet reveal.
It made him human for one of the first times in a way that stayed true to his character.

watching it right now for the first time. im at season 3
best episodes so far were
>girl was a boy
>house got shot
>euphoria
>house talks about his leg

Foreman was also incredibly selfish and cared only about himself. Chase and even House actually cared about other people.

>that episode when Chase's dad died and he took the fall for a patient's death that wasn't his fault
Chase was the unsung hero of House

>that episode where Chase killed a royal nigger

Truly a real hero of House.

Chase was by far the best doctor on House's team. He was just a lazy shit.
That they made Foreman chief of medicine at the end will forever piss me off.
Foreman lead the smallest department in the hospital for like half a season, he absolutely should not be Cuddy's immediate replacement.

What year is it?

It's 2012. Everything's good.

There was a string of season closer that were great.

>it's a foreman stabs cameron with a tainted needle episode

Honestly, all the hallucination thing was pretty strange. You can't get hallucinate that hard on opioid.

>it's the "Cameron gets high on meth and has sex with Chase" episode

good episode

>watching s3e02
>its called cain and able
>literally big spoiler
cmon bruh

Did you really guess the diagnosis from the episode name?

>boy gets brought in
>name of the episode is about two brothers
>he has 2 different sets of dna in his body
it wasnt that hard

>tfw you'll never watch Broken for first time again

I liked that ghostkutner showed up in the series finale, even if it generally sucked otherwise

Amazing season premier.

>mfw cuddy says house solves 24 cases a year

the one when House gets 13 out of prison was amazing. Laughed, cried, you name it. Shame some people encourage others to drop s7-8. They have very good episodes.

>kutner hugher than 13, cameron and park
what did he mean by this?

Goddamn you futa on male fetish GODDAMN YOU!

jesus christ she looks sexy as fuck

yeah it was great

isnt that the one where he takes her to that air rifle competition ? if so it's incredibly comfy

>shows up to work after 10am
>works one case every other week
>each case takes 3-5 days max
>all the while drawing department head salary

Pretty comfy job except for when Cuddy makes him do clinic duty