Daily reminder that we are living in a prosperous economy, that has fully recovered from the recession (Thanks Obama)

Daily reminder that we are living in a prosperous economy, that has fully recovered from the recession (Thanks Obama)

Anyone complaining about immigrants taking MUH JOBS is just a do nothing loser

Dow Jones at an all time high, unemployment below 5%, and entitlements back to normal levels

Pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
fortune.com/2016/01/12/obama-economy-charts/
youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4
youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THANKS OBAMA!

There is a place where foreigners take American jobs.

Trump's Maralago.

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

Low unemployment is all fine but it's coupled with horrible wage stagnation. The jobs are low paying.

>all time high

can you even read your own graph

Why because the economy started to come back on its own after the housing market crash and the baby boomers finally are able to retire you fucking cuck

When people with unique medical conditions complained about Obamacare forcing them out of coverage, a Detroit-based liberal comedy group made a video flatly calling them liars. This sort of thing turns off more than it can convert and is the proof of desperation.

>recession
Caused by bankers for their profit.

Woodrow Wilson creates the Federal Reserve System in 1913, we have the Great Depression almost immediately after people put their money in it.

>bummerleaf wants to lose this same argument again
>he still hasn't figured out proxyfagging doesn't work
>he still posts the same worthless graph even though every time he makes this same thread he gets BTFO on underemployment and migration from full time work to part time and casual labor
>mean income has been stagnating as inflation has continued to grow along with the gdp per capita but he won't ever acknowledge these things directly, instead he will post worthless graphs that conflate meaningful statistics with meaningless statistics to obscure the reality of the situation
>I've BTFO him on this topic 15 times in the last 12 months
>he still makes the same garbage slide threads and retards who don't know his tactics will continue to reply without saging

Just sage and move on straya bro

>Dow Jones at an all time high, unemployment below 5%
Unemployment numbers are false. 94+ million Americans of working age out of the work force.
Dow at an all time high because big money is looking for return, not 1.25%.
Sovereign Debt crisis coming.

pic related

40 million over 65, of whom only 15 percent are in the labor force,

30 million college students

that 94 million is really 35 tops

Labor force participation rate counts all americans over 16 as "working age"

Not many 16 year olds and 85 year olds with jobs right?

Unemployment rate misleading. You want to look at the labor force participation rate, the unemployment rate is taken from that.

plz read thread before commenting, thanks

Especially the comment above your own

Go outside

It's not

Obama/Trudeau leaf just ignores you or changes the subject if you corner him with whatever doesn't allow him to weasel his way out with sophistry. That's why he's focusing on Obama, since the economic data coming out of Canada is abysmal.

>7
Black people smell different

4.9% unemployment. 94 MILLION unemployed. Unknown number under employed. Your unemployment statistic is bullshit and even ultra left wing NPR will call you out on it. *source NPR

Controlled market?

Forbes

remember him? The one time Republican presidential candidate/billionaire?

Far down the rabbit hole, you have gone

plz be troll

....the cringe

Daily reminder that your "prosperous economy" is literally a bunch of smoke and mirrors. To top it off, all of the big money is expecting the bottom to fall out within the next year.

Did you hear that from Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

I;ve been waiting 6 years for the "bottom to fall out"

plz explain in detail

fortune.com/2016/01/12/obama-economy-charts/ most historians are writing Obama off as mediocre. Just admit that mister hope and change was George Bush tier.

Check the workforce participation rate. Unemployment rates are manipulated as fuck.

Real unemployment is at the highest it's been since the great depression, there are university graduates without any career prospects even in STEM. This is deliberate. This is caused by corporations who'd rather only 3/4 of them pick through the creme of 1000+ graduates and once they're hired for shit wages, fill out their numbers with diversity hires. Not the creme? Not "diverse"? Enjoy unemployment and don't forget to vote left wing to keep those welfare payments coming in.

The answer is extreme promotion of small business and more progressive taxation of businesses. Actually, a responsible government would be offering large interest free loans to businesses, but their corporate donators wouldn't like that. Why would they want more competition?

My ideal world sees thousands of businesses, medium or small and occasionally even big, competing locally and hiring workers locally. In such a world, there are job vacancies instead of unemployment and this isn't even new. The Roman empire had such policies when they wanted to colonize new areas. The only people who don't benefit from 0% unemployment rates are massive corporations who wish to hire as many people as possible for as little money as possible.

I heard it from George Soros, Carl Icahn, and Bill Gross all year long. When big money, including the Archkike of Globalism says that the bottom is ready to fall out, I'm inclined to believe them.

Holy shit the time that went into that

All to prove....what?

oh yea i forgot about the 2 wars he started and the economy he let collapse

you're right, totally Bush tier

Do you have any facts?

Do you really just argue based on the authority of your own opinion?

Cool story bro, tl:dr btw

Heard what?

>Obama is the sole controller of our economy
>wage stagnation, massive deficits, and decreased work incentives make a good economy
>kek

>calling for facts
>didn't quote any lines
Workforce participation rates being around 60-70% is something you can find any where, especially for graduates. If unemployment was still counted as it was in the great depression then it'd be comparable especially for youth unemployment.

And about the left wing buying votes from welfare? That I got watching molyneux. Deliberate unemployment? Of course I can't prove that anymore than I can personally prove Hilary was receiving money from the Saudis. The Roman empire? Again, I can talk history too if you'd like.

>tldr btw
Oh, you're an intellectually lazy idiot that actually thinks his type is welcome on Sup Forums besides spamming memes.

Please fuck off back to your rare pepe threads.

>Believing US BLS
Top Kek

plz read below about WFPR (from Forbes)
Plz read thread before commenting

So are you tacitly admitting you don;t have any facts then?

Do you even baby boomers?

You're still not quoting, you're still not mentioning specifics. Simply telling me to read something and treating that as an actual argument (which it's not) is at best an ad hominem.

You need to leave.

Are much less than 20% of the population. Most people are either working age or don't contribute to that statistic.

Please, please keep denying the unemployment rate whilst making atrocious NON-ARGUMENTS.

Dude, if u really care just figure it out....

there are 94 million people not in the labor force

about 30 million are post secondary students at various levels

about 40 million are people above age 65 (of whom only about 15% are employed according to the BLS)

That means about 60 million of the 95 million not in the labor force have good reasons not to be employed and are not disenfranchised workers who can;t find jobs

So at worst, there's 35 million adults over 16 not in the labor force, and some of them are high school students

Don;t believe me Do they math for yourself (like i did)

You should have seen him delete his entire thread when I roasted him on (((GDP)))

plz roast us on GDP

>actually believes 10% of the population is between 18-25 or studying post secondary
>actually believes over that are between 65-90
Yeah, there's a lot of old people, probably more than young people which when boiled down really reveals how out of your ass those numbers are.

Nice assumptions, great non-argument attempt by trying to confuse us with shit statistics.

Nah, I'm tired. Just know that printing money and private debt contribute to GDP. It's total smoke and mirrors. China has a huge GDP from building entire cities that are ghost towns. Totally empty.

The reason your government imports shitskins is because they can take on loans or receive welfare which also boost the GDP, as money is constantly being printed and moved. Your average whitey is swimming in debt and no longer taking loans. Hence, the illegal shitskin invasion

This kind of BS economics is what is going to get the kikes gassed. Your GDP SOARS yet your pockets remain empty.

How many college students are there?

How many over 65?

google it if u dont believe

fake Obama stats.....LOL

>intragovernmental debt?

What's the problem?

Why would the US ever have to pay back the portion of its debt owed to others?

lolwut?

Are all of them American citizens?

You're a little foolish, you pulled numbers out your ass and now you're persisting. I'll submit a lot of the gap in workforce participation are old people, but not too many tertiary students. Baby boomers and older gen x dominate both millennials and gen y if you consider there's a difference.

Fact is the amount of people out of work and competing in the job market is staggering.

Do they have Google in Australia?

Why do you even care? this is an American problem, dingo fucker

Employment issues are a western problem exhibited all across the western world. It's the problem of any nation that can confidently call itself western.

You, on the other hand, are a global, indeed, galactic problem. If your genetic material gets in our pool, I fear it will strip 10iq points from our population permanently. You must end yourself immediately for the good of humanity.

Australia can;t even into space

Australia is 60% made of America stuff

>>he still posts the same worthless graph even though every time he makes this same thread he gets BTFO on underemployment

Unemployment AND underemployment have plummeted under Obama.

>d migration from full time work to part time and casual labor

Obama job creation has been 95% full time.

All you have are right wing retard memes that get fucking btfo every time by me.

Do you learn anything?

Up for another 4 hours aye?
>take your pills leaf

Please show me where I deleted a thread. You right wing retards are full on autistic.

Honestly please link or admit you're a fucking assburger. I've never reported or deleted a thread.

It's usually you retards bitching to the mods about me because you can't handle getting btfo by me.

>94 million unemployed

Source please. And if you include children, students, retired, etc. like a retard I'm going to punch you in the dick.

Take your pills leaf

Oh believe me, that number includes all of the above

I tried to reason with them, i failed

the real number is less than 40 million

I love how these right wing retards keep repeating the same fucking debunked right wing retard conspiracy theories.

I btfo them out in 2 fucking seconds.

And then they jump to the next topic. Arguing about 20 different fucking things and gettting destroyed by me every time.

These motherfuckers hate their own country so much that they cannot admit that the economy has made incredible improvements under Obama and is doing amazing well right now. They can't admit it so they make up lies because they fucking hate America more than anything else.

From last thread. The leaf got very angry kek.

That's exactly what they do.

That's what these right wing retards believe.

Trump is mentally unfit for office.

Take your pills leaf

I was making fun of him.

Lol that's the thread where I btfo 10 different right wing retards at once.

I asked them straight up.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

The only answer I got was that 16 year olds should drop out of high school and join the labor force.

I already did

Take your pills man

>Obama has no significant sway over the economy
>But all this weak shit is totally his fault

wew

Clearly you didn't your autism is full on and you are still awake. Take your pills leaf

And do you not see the irony of the post? Especially since you post here 4-6 hours a night?

>Can't even edit post images
s h i l l i n g

>listening to NPR earlier today
>guest is some economics guy
>host asked why there hasn't been a prolonged recession or depression in the US for over 50 years
>Guest explains that every time there is a dip in the economy the Fed lowers interest rates and that causes the economy to rebound.
>Host says interest rates are at almost 0% right now, what happens the next time there is an economic slowdown or a market crash?
>...

I can't wait.

black people smell differnt

recovered...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It is going to get way worse over the next 10 years. How much billions in debt did the US acquire this year? 715 BILLION.

US GDP is around what? 17 trillion?
While US total debt is 19 trillion AND RISING EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Stock market is due for a crash every 8-10 years. and it has already been 8 years since 2018.

Summary:
OP should be shot in the head for being a retard.

8-9 hours tonight
I bet he smells like cheese

only president to not have 3% economic growth
Get fucked

Actually US GDP was only around 11 trillion last year

Take your pills leaf

also, any financial system that stays at ~0% interest rate for 8 years is fucked. And the US has already passed that mark.

Frankly I doubt any leader could fix this... not even trump can.

>US GDP was only around 11 trillion last year

From wikipedia:
What is the GDP of the US in 2015?
The United States is the world's largest national economy, representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of global GDP (PPP). The United States' GDP was estimated to be $17.914 trillion as of Q2 2015. The U.S. dollar is the currency most used in international transactions and is the world's foremost reserve currency.

I'm calling out your hypocrisy.

Same retard posting the same worthless graphs
Fuck off

You are displaying your autism.
Take a shower and get a job. Quit spending 9 hours a night repeating yourself here you loser

By adding another layer of hypocrisy? How many layers are you on my dude?

I'm concerned about you right wing retards.

Trump is mentally unfit for office and you want him to win. Wtf is wrong with you?

Take your pills leaf.

Interest

>wtf is wrong with you
>Said the most autistic person and mentally ill people I have ever encountered

Take the pills

Meant person* not people

>not the same.

quit apologizing, people are unemployed and under-employed. and the millions who gave up on looking aren't counted.

>when numbers look unfavorable, they change the formula.

SJW shill much>?

tl:dr

THANKS OBAMA

TRUMP IS RASCITSS AND HATES JEWSS!!

BISH DID 9/11 CONFRIMED

damn, you're right fuck trump!

i'm with shillary

Youre a fucking leaf what is this we? We as in your wifes husbands son? We as in fuck off you stupid cunt game ogre

/thread

when your unemployment runs out you are no longer counted as unemployed.

I vote trump to piss you off. Every-time you post Trump gets one more vote.

>Spent $1 trillion "one time" stimulus every year for 7 years straight

Fuck off.