What if we're building a religion

and we don't even know it. What if all this joking around about Kek and meme magic is laying the foundations of the next religion that will replace the others after the world goes through its crisis.

What if in the far future, some 400 years from now, a group of elderly scholars and monks meet up and argue over what is canon scripture, the truth of the holy numbers, whether believers can utilize meme magic or if only Kek can, and most importantly whether or not he is benevolent to the faithful or is merely a God of mischief who wields his power for lulz and lulz alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2CliA8PuRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY.

KEK works in mysterious ways. Don't question what he has planed for the future

Stop Now....

Kek brings peace upon us and chaos upon the cucks, praise him

As the original person who discovered the relation of Kek & Baal to memetics.

Yes. We are.

Implying it wasn't created at the beginning of time.

Check me
Em*

Those are not jokes you infidel

kys

NEETS thought they were just shitposting and taking the nihilism pill but kek had other plans.

he's using us to lay the foundation for the great regions of the next age.

kek works in mysterious ways user

I repent, I praise Kek.

Begone false prophet.

Sup Forums will take over the western world.

Screencap this.

If kek was real he would of shown us

PRAISE BE

>What if in the far future, some 400 years from now, a group of elderly scholars and monks meet up and argue over what is canon scripture, the truth of the holy numbers, whether believers can utilize meme magic or if only Kek can, and most importantly whether or not he is benevolent to the faithful or is merely a God of mischief who wields his power for lulz and lulz alone.

Christianity started with one crazy hippie and a dozen of followers, Islam with a single guy and his fanfiction...

be gone heretic

That's what I was referring to.

The council of Nicea took place in 325 AD.

WE ARE BUILDING A RELIGION

I'm still waiting on "Kek" to come "smite" me, tbqh.

Kek non profit religious exemption when?

oh boy if anything I hope hundreds of years after I die and am long forgotten I can still take solace that I took part in the founding of the worlds greatest religion.

PRAISE KEK!

KEK and Moloch have been at war since the dawn of civilization.

Various names they have both had and various civs.

Moloch has had power for thousands of years but now Kek's influence is growing.

Kek doesn't ask for abortion or sacrifices either.

>joking
May Kek have mercy on your soul. It is not too late to change your path brother.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/ We actually are making a religion

>and we don't even know it
Except we all already know this you stupid britbong.

We are building it bigger.
We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes.

We are building a religion; a limited edition.

Crusade of Kek to remove all non believers when?

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Religion is pretty much a meme. Not even in a fedora way. Just the manner in which an idea originating from an individual/small group of people can spread and take hold. Once enough people get on board these "followers" will begin to expand the idea and establish the tenets over time, independent of the concept's originators. Then, you'll get your extremists/devouts who will take it all too far. Fuck there was a thread earlier where some nigga tattooed his own foot with a frog and 'praise kek'. It's already begun.

Kek is the worst meme on Sup Forums, fueled by shills, buttmad atheists, and unironic paganfags. Some, I assume, are good shitposters.

Give up this nonsense and read up on the real God, from the Bible.

I do find it kind of funny.

In sunday school as a kid I was always confused by that story where moses comes back down a mountain to find the people worshipping a golden calf. I never understood why they would worship a statue of a calf that they made.

Now I find myself posting on the internet with others about praising a green frog named Kek

I want to know what the holy scripture will be.

Will we have a chapter of the book like Exodus where we are all led to freedom away from the tyranny of the SJWs and Shillary?

Kek and God are just different names for the same force.

Infighting only benefits the Jews.

Kek accepts your offering of digits.

This.

Kek is actually personage used by Satan himself.

1st John 5:19 read it you faggots.

Jehovah does not rule the world, kek aka Satan does.
And when the time comes and you see the unclean expressions like frogs your end is near.

All the Jews, Muslims, phagotts, and undesirables will be destroyed. Only wholesome peace loving Christians will be left.

Lord Kek is spreading like wildfire, unlike your archaic religion you infidel.
Praise kek

>we don't even know it
Let me assure you: We do.

According to your digits, yes we will.

I know this reference.

BEHOLD, A BELIEVE HATH BEEN MADE

If du-bs, Kekism is legit religion

>Ancient Egyptian god of darkness, obscurity, and the unknown
>The bringer of light

>Both frightening and silly
>Interfere with a privileged attack

>Japanese particle physics lab

You can't make this shit up.

check'em

FEAR
MY
DUBS

Kek does not favour you.

Religion is antithesis to the idea of Kek. When his work is done he'll fade back into obscurity until he's needed again.

>The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate, which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer, meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".

>Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.

WE SATANISTS NOW

PRAISE KEK

HAIL SATAN

But what if that is what God did when he created the earth?

Maybe Gods only appear when there is great need, and the people eagerly anticipate their return.

Like how Jesus's return is eagerly awaited.

PRAISE KEK

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=e2CliA8PuRM

Also, the entire existence of the concept of Kek was already part of an Egyptian religion.

Bumping so Kek does not abandon us.

The opposing solar deities? The sun god and the sun demon?

This process has already begun. It is leaking into the world already.

Pic related.

Mr.Trump It's Your First Day in Office, What are Your Orders.

We know what we're doing.
We can't guarantee that any but the most nihilist and masochistic will enjoy the results though.

That actually looks pretty decent. Might have to give it a watch, just to see what it's about.

Every prayer will be done via a machine that assigns an 8 digit number to each prayer.

Then a ceremony will be held the next day, where the priests will reveal the sacred GETS