It's been a very emotional week, so let's all unwind with the comfiest comic of all time: Scary Go Round a.k.a...

It's been a very emotional week, so let's all unwind with the comfiest comic of all time: Scary Go Round a.k.a. BAD MACHINERY. What's going on at the Chamber of Commerce? Can Amy land on her feet in the face of such pitiless gentrifying? Will Shauna and Lottie find common ground ever again? Find out in THE CASE OF THE SEVERED ALLIANCE except probably not for a few more weeks still

(I would not object to Amy doing a dance or anything else directly into my face.)

It's been a good long time since we've seen one of Shauna's furious motivational speeches.

And we learn that time has done nothing to soften the sonic irritant that is Lottie's voice. On a scale of one to ten, how chavvy is her accent?

Poor old Mike. Aging and unsung.

He never even scored with Shelley. Does it keep him up at night?

Why does nobody like Jack's music? It being such a large part of his identity, you'd think it would at least be inoffensive?

She may not be best girl, but she can wear a pair of stockings I'll give her that.

I truly love this comic. It's even better than SGR to me.

It does seem more sincerely felt, doesn't it? I often wonder who inspired Allison to create the mystery kids. They're very vividly expressed, rarely just vehicles for a quip he's been saving like some were guilty of in Bobbins/SGR. The love is evident in the craftsman's hand.

What are pulled oats and can Mildred grow to her full measure on her mother's diet of squirrel food?

EPIC SCANDULE IN THE FORM OF SHAUNA'S """SEAFOAM""" TIPS.

DOES THIS JEOPARDIZE HER TITLE OF BEST GIRL?

ABSOLUTELY NOT, NO

NEVER

Is this translated? Everyone is talking weird.

It is sad to see them so far apart, though.

Because it's incredibly shit m8.

That's just Britain lad.

John Allison is an eccentric British man whose dialogue often resembles a foreign language, it's true

Half the time I don't know if it's really a thing that they say or just him having a laugh at me. Sometimes he even gets things a little bit wrong on purpose, to annoy you

It's probably nauseatingly pretentious and murderous to the ears, yes

I love Scary Go Round

Lottie is best girl

Also the most important mystery of all, WHO is that blonde Amazon goddess working at the Cormorant? First Shelley then Erin,Will Mike's torments never end??

And that brings us to today! Don't everyone chime in at once!

Giant Days is the same. I think maybe the characters switched so often in SGR because he had trouble feeling them out, but now he's better at it.

They're from the north.

Lottie and Jack (looking like a wimpy Marlon Brando there) a cute

They are cute together. Jack is turning into the unlikely pussy slayer of the group, he's within reach of a full set.

I like how Lottie IMMEDIATELY recognizes the evil symbol.