Is cop Rick our guy?

Is cop Rick our guy?
Can he stop Evil Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No he's dead

He is not dead but no he cant.
So is the evil morty a communist or something?

>Evil morty
He feels more like punished venom Morty to me.

He's gonna end up as corrupt as the Morty Cop he killed.

Big Boss did nothing wrong

Some Mortys just want to see the world burn

>he is evil
>he must be a communist

go back to Sup Forums, the entire plot is a reference to 4 films

>Election story
Manchurian candidate
>Cop story
Training day
>High school Morties story
Stand by me
>Factory worker Rick story
Falling Down (or something similar ?)

Do you even know what The Manchurian Candidate is about, or did you just see the episode titles and an election and ran with it?

Just now realized that in the original the candidate is actually communist, only watched the remake

Sorry

I don't get it, if all Ricks are smart (exception for doofus and tall morty) then why can't they build a decent portal gun? While the C-137 Rick can make portal guns out of sex toys.

Because unlike C-137 Rick, they don't have the capacity to think independently.

Same intelligence, just lack of philosophy.

Just watched it. Best episode of the season. They should have led with this episode.

The factory worker story was more like Brazil than Falling Down.

The only thing I didn't like was that they used the same song in the end credits as the first evil morty reveal. They could have at least found another song to use. Other than that great episode.

They did that so normies could understand the 2 episodes are connected

They really wanted to hammer the point home which was a good idea since I watched it with dummies who saw the ending and still didn't realize it was evil morty

So is Evil Morty suppose to be this guy ?, Space (helicopter) anyone who doesn't agree with him ?

he's drumpf

well considering it's the first episode in the season that majorly contributes to the story, it would make the first 6 episodes look weird afterwards.

That's Evil Morty's theme though. It was needed

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

Now that the dust has settled, considering my list:

1. Rickshank: Great
2. Rickmancing: Awful
3. Pickle Rick: Awful
4. SKIPPED
5. Whirly Dirly: Subpar
6. Rest Relicks: Very Good
7. Ricklantis: Great

How was 4, Vindicators? Did i miss anything or was it as bad as 2-3

well considering it's the first episode in the season that majorly contributes to the story, it would make the first 6 episodes look weird afterwards.

That is basically evil morty's theme song though. And it makes it much more clear that it is actually evil morty in case you miss the paper at the end.

agreed. this time the song didnt really match up with what had happened.

Vindicators? It was okay but the pacing was god awful.

pretty shit
but slightly better than 2 and 3

Actually skipping
>women are huge hypocrites and fuck up everything with their bullshit
the episode.

>reddit and memey
gtfo

>>women are huge hypocrites and fuck up everything with their bullshit
>the episode.

Well sir, i would not have expected that, considering.

I believe the council/citadel regulates portal guns (thus the need for bootleg portal fluid)

But Rick fucked everything up first and then she just reacted poorly halfway through

i cant wait until the season finale where evil morty turns all the ricks into pickle ricks and rick and morty have to fight them off in an epic cliffhanger battle that gets completely retconned in season 4 episode 1 in late 2019

fuck i hate Macs. no idea how i posted it twice.

I thought 4 was better than 2 and 3. You didn't miss anything storywise unless they decide to bring back a mr.poopybutthole tier character that they introduced.

The pictures at the end were really unnecessary.

>stuck up cunt the first half
>literally her vagina killed everyone else in the second

Best episode of the season. If only every episode was like this, the Mad Max episode was genuinely awful. I had no hope for the series after that point.

just in case anyone watching only ever saw season 3 or was retarded

It was still satisfying to see his smug, iconic eye-patched face to his theme music.

I've been marathoning this series on Youtube and have come to the realization that this show is actually really good.

>trusting Sup Forums memes

Never again desu...

>Manchurian candidate

really makes me think

So what are the chances of evil Morty being the original Rick's Morty?

>it's her fault for rick killing half of the vindicators because he made a drunken saw trap because his feefees were hurt

what if
evil morty is the original morty

>when For the Damaged Coda starts playing again
Jesus fuck, I was expecting to be him but goddamn it still got me.
I like how it's almost his theme song now.

There was, literally, one single deadly trap if they hadn't been retards.
But no, she had to start talking about how she cucked the nigger and then, accidentally, didn't stop one million ants.

Seriously, even though i knew i still couldn't help but smile at that. Just a light, wisp of a song for a villain.

In his first appearance he never looked smug though. Only jaded and tired

>have to wait 2 more years for evil Morty continuation episodes
I really hope they dont drag this for so long that people stop caring.

First actually good episode this season.

That rebelling rick being captured and put in the product machine really made me laugh

Ok. Well to some extent I think we're both projecting onto a crude 2D drawing, but that's what i felt. Like he got one over, as he slipped in w/ the rest. But I could see your take too.

>literally one
the 3 pointer one was cheated by superpowers, so there's no way to know and a lot of traps in the vents preventing escape too
half were killed by rick

>that drama Morty jumping at the garbage dump

see

>the 3 pointer one was cheated by superpowers
The 3 pointer was a braindead one anyone could have finished, literally Rick not giving a shit.
She was a shit leader, killed half her team and would have killed Rick and Morty too if it wasn't for the party, because she's a woman and her feelings are more important.

I really wanted that worker Rick to be free :(

I'm saying there easily could have been a trap there
also why are we arguing about the details of a shitty episode? it wasn't worth this much time of thought in the first place

it makes sense for this show because even rick and mortys serious characters arent very serious

He's free. In his mind.

I thought so too.

Honestly, this episode was pretty solid for once.

But wouldn't you want another dozen episodes of pointless melo-soapopera-drama for characters you don't care for instead of scifi stuff?

MILLION ANTS man was the best part of it. Otherwise mediocre. Fairly fun parody of superheroes.

The show is so much better when not trying to be """"poignant"""" or emotional. The scifi ideas and designs are way more interesting and original.

You skipped the episode where Rick revealed that he thinks the source of all evil in the universe is Israel, but only reveals this when he's blackout drunk.

>months ago ask Sup Forums if we will ever see Evil Morty again
>lololo no the writers are stupid and forgot
Is Sup Forums ever right?

Why do you think there are so many posts?
Sup Forums is butthurt because they enjoy reddit jokes.

>Skipping Vindicators 3
You are a retard, go watch it now

>So is the evil morty a communist or something?
he's sadam hussein, only slightly less evil

2nd worst episode of all time right behind that Mad Max one. Mad Max, Vindicators and Pickle Rick are like bad fan fiction.

But it was the worst episode in the entire series.

This is pure garbage this show just sucks.
>every rick has the same IQ
Obviously one doesn't if he's a worker.
Fuck this this is stupid.

Thought that was fucked up too. To see shitty poor Ricks and Ricks doing physical labor when they can just built things to do it for them. It made no sense.

Except they all say they have the same IQ. All the interwoven stories weren't just pretty pictures. You can't call it stupid if you can't follow it.

Its kind of true though. Even shit eating Rick who was friends with Jerry was a genius, he just spent it on making brownies. They are all geniuses, just with different personalities and mindsets.

Bringing politics, philosophy and anything beyond fun scifi nonsense and good character development into rick and morty is the reason people are giving it so much shit

I know this is a meme but that's the whole point. Ricks in the Citadel are assigned positions that they have to follow, that's why life is pretty fucking shitty there.
Nice digits tho

Pretty good episode tbqh

And you retards say women can't write

this x 1000000

>hur dur what is commentary

Society is like this you idiots. We have very minor differences in actual intelligence and most of us could learn each other's jobs if we just took the time to learn. We're all the same and some of us like like kings and others work in factories even though we have the same faculties.

You can't literally be so stupid you don't understand this

nobody even knows what "evil morty's" plan is yet. Why does everyone think hes gonna do some fucked up shit as opposed to simply turning Rick Citadel into a Utopia for himself and all the other Morty's?

Considering the fucked up shit him and all the other Morty's got put through? I think Evil Morty has a plan to rid the world of all Ricks and purge eveyone until literally only OG Rick is left

he's going after C-137. This is all a convoluted plan to get leverage and power over him.

he doesnt care about other mortys
he just wants to kill all ricks and if mortys stand in the way they'll die too

wow this show is so deep

is that the pistol from TimeCop

Its obvious that things turning out like this is Evil Mortys doing since its what got him elected.

it's not fucking deep it's obvious that's why it pisses me off that nu/tv/ is actually making such retarded posts. You guys are barely above a youtube comment section at this point

I'm so fucking relieved that the "Rick confronts the president" episode is NOT a Trump parody. Thank fucking god.

> We're all the same
lol stupid lefty

Imagine getting triggered by things that haven't happened. This is your life.

I just didn't want to deal with weeks of pro anti Trump Drump Sup Forums reddit dick and memey shitposting

now we suddenly have civilized threads about this show

He wears an eyepad of course he is evil

I didn't say we were all the same I said we were incredibly similar and so people have to strain very hard to find the tiny differences that do exist and exaggerate them to the fullest.
That's exactly what this episode was about, it's not even deep, you don't even have to agree with it, but you at least have to understand the philosophical themes presented when it's this fucking in-your-face.
Your inability to admit this is proof of how on-point this commentary really is.

Do you really expect fascis/tv/ to understand this? Or accept it?

>not realizing that this Morty is literally Hitler aka Donald Trump

I thought only smart people watched this show

>I didn't say we were all the same
>literally said we are all the same
Dumb fuck

t. redditors who work at walmart and try to justify their poorfag lives

Why do you hate the poor? Why don't you hate the rich?

yeah just ignore the sentence before that where I explained my reasoning. It makes for an easier post on your end if you only have to respond to the snipit.
You think I didn't realize I was setting myself up for this sort of response? Dumbasses always go for low-hanging fruit. I'm privileged myself, I'm just smart so I realize it. I'm not stupid enough to believe I'm really hot shit, I realize that I'm just some shitter like everyone else and I just played the game better, but overall I wasn't special, I didn't get the best grades, I was just a regular dude, any dude could be in my position if he lived my life.

1- great
2- meh
3- bad
4- better than 2 and 3
5- better than 4
6- solid, on par with 5
7- great
I'm being somewhat generous as well
We'll see where the finale leads us but so far season 3 is equal to or just slightly worse than season 2
Overall a 6.7/10, like an 8/10 if you discount episodes 2 and 3

Didn't his last plan involve strapping thousands of Mortys to a dome and torturing them just to make a shield?

He doesn't register on the left/right political spectrum. He's a populist candidate that preached unity against a dividing threat and promised change to the disenfranchised. It isn't communism, it's populism