Shows you would enjoy more if you edit out some scenes

Any scene with the woman in it and all the family shit. I found them boring and they slowed down the pace of the show when I didn't want it to.
Skyler was a Charisma vacuum on screen.

>I would leave in All the Jesse and Walter scenes
>Any scene with Saul
>Most Mike scenes

Skylar shit is symbolic to the other shit thats happening most of the time. But yeah i get why people dont like her scenes, i didnt mind.

The Wire

I found Seasons 4 and 5 to be boring as fuck.

I don't think the Kids in season 4 were that bad. In fact I used to really like season 4 but upon re-watching the series at least 5 times all the way through, I can't bare to watch this story arc any more. I would edit out the scenes with the kids in season 4
>Leave in Any Cop scenes
>Leave in more important scenes with the nigs

Season 5 would be a hard one. The journalist arc in S5 was terrible and went nowhere. I'd take that out. Even the cop scenes with Mcnulty faking serial murders was jumping the shark somewhat, so I'd edit this out too.
>Leave in Scenes about the drugs as it was the only interest story arc in this season.

Seasons 1, 2 and 3 were all fine. No problem. Maybe some of Omar's Fag scenes could take the cut possibly though?

I'm not sure if its the writing or if this actress can't act for shit. I have a feeling it's a little of both tbqh.

I can't fucking stand the bitch. Her face is so punchable and that fucking mouth on her. She wasn't attractive, I never once thought she brought anything to the story that I was interested in or felt couldn't have been explained by another, more interesting character on the show.

She did her role perfectly tho

can anyone tell me where i can wach better call saul season 3? netflix doesn't have it

It doesn't work if you're editing out like over half the story of the 4 and 5. You'd have to remake most of it without those scenes.

>>I would leave in All the Jesse and Walter scenes
Just WHO in the heck do you think you're quoting???

torrent it, dumb american

While I dont like skyar, I cant bet on OP's version of the show being a huge steaming pile of shit

Americans can afford to pay for their entertainment.

>GoT
I will pretty much remove everything with Arya, Sansa, The faceless retards plotline, most of early Daenerys YASSS QUEENing in Essos and probably half Sam's scenes

can*

So you're saying the actress delivered on what she was supposed to do

She was supposed to be an annoying wife

Okay then, enjoy waiting for it on Netflix :^)

Hey, if she was meant to ruin the shows pace and display no watchable presence on screen then yes, she did her job to perfection.

I'd just leave in the scenes with Lannisters and Baratheons

I think it's doable

I don't get it.

I really care what your opinion is. please say more things

Starks(Cate, Rob Ned and Jon only), Lannisters(More Jaime, Tywin and Tyrion) and more of the old Tyrell queen and id be fine.

Now i also remembered, id remove pretty much everything with the Greyjoys and Bran stark, what a shit plotlines those are

Faking the serial killer is why they got Marlo, for one. Editing that out wouldn't make sense unless you're proposing remaking the whole season, which is going much further than editing.

>posts Reddit:The TV Show

I would splice in scenes that I would write and act out myself with my buddies (In Black-face)

I would edit the reddit out of that show

how is it reddit?

what should be edited out is the fanbase

why does everyone hate skylar?
Mike and Saul where the best characers anyway

I dont like the actress.

complete bitch that acts superior to everyone while her smoking gave walt cancer and damaged walt jr in the womb

I was able to watch Stranger Things this way
I fast forwarded through all the teen angst stuff and cringey stuff, concentrating on only the sci-fi type stuff
was good and probably cut down the viewing time a lot

Because they had a bad relationship with their mothers. She did shitty things on the show, to be sure, but she isn't any more obnoxious than any other suburban, middle-class person is when people challenge them in real life. Her character just happens to have to react to something more exciting than a fucked up frappucino order at Starbucks so it comes off as more extreme.

Hes just a newfag who wasnt around when Sup Forums watched the shit out of Breaking Bad and streamed it every week since season 1