Sheldon, we are having a BBQ tonight. Do you want to buy the coal with me?

>Sheldon, we are having a BBQ tonight. Do you want to buy the coal with me?
>Father, don't you mean the combustibleblack or brownish-blacksedimentary rock usually occurring inrock strata in layers orveins calledcoal bedsorcoal seams composed primarily ofcarbon , along with variable quantities of other elements, chieflyhydrogen, sulfur,oxygen, andnitrogen.
>No Sheldon, charcoal.
>So lightweight blackcarbon and ash residue produced by removing water and other volatile constituents fromanimal andvegetation substances
>Oh sheldon!

Reminder that Big Bang Theory is misogynistic and problematic

>laugh track starts playing

That thread again... Sorry, but nobody cares about that shit here. Go back to red.dit. I have no doubt normies will love it.

>Sheldon! You cooked an entire Thanksgiving dinner?!
>It was really quite simple father, cooking is just chemistry after all.
>But you burnt the potatoes and the turkey is frozen solid...
>Science is all about trial and error, father, I bet Newton tried thousands of times to calculate gravity before that apple on his his head.
>But at least he could eat the apple afterwards...

Sodium Chloride?

Shledon's father

holy shit are you a writer lmao

BIMPLAZZO

bazuso

>Uh dude, you missed a spot.

>Oh, I got it. Just a little sodium chloride.

>Sheldon would you like to take a ride with me in my car?
>Father don't you mean automobile with combustible engine?
>Sheldon I'm taking you to the abortion clinic we're going to abort you

Are the first three seasons of BBT worth watching?

>Sheldon I'm taking you to the abortion clinic we're going to abort you
You fucked up, that was actually funny

>Sheldon, wanna go outside and play with your friends?
>I'd rather stay home and read, dad
>laugh track plays

It's not the worst show ever. Just like Two and a Half Men it's very formulaic sitcom writing.

But I don't know how anyone considers Sheldon funny, he's an annoying piece of shit. The show would be better if at then end he gets the shit kicked out of him by one of the other nerds.

There's no laughtrack you ignorant cunt

Kek not bad. You should write for TV.

first and second were okay

everything else after that is just pointless "science nerds trying to get laid" bullshit
and after season 7, it devolves into relationship drama bullshit. the "science" theme of the show hardly shows up at all aside from being subjected as their main source of income and making quick science puns

but I thought this was an American show
how will they know when to laugh and when to start clapping?

how do they expect the show to be funny then?

dude, it's salt

>but I thought
No you didn't you fucking moron

that's what I said ;)

Young Sheldon!

"Sheldon, stop playing Pokémon."
"um actually it's Persona, a game where you summon the psyche of your inner self."
"...what?"
"Zionga"

>"What are you doing Young Sheldon?"
>"Playing Super Mario on a Nintendo 64."

fuck you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>persona and pokemon on the fucking 80's

FUCK OFF SHELDON

solid kek

>it's a "Sheldon builds a time machine with Lego" episode

MAZIONGA

uhhh, you mean a POORLY CODED CONSOLE?

Holy shit, I will fucking strangle someone if the writers somehow manage to cram every single childhood reference from TBBT into Young Sheldon.

What will be the origin of his famous catchphrase?

>good news family, I borrowed mom's credit card and booked us all flights to see next month's meteor shower
>flights? Where the hell are you taking us Shelly?
>ZIMBABWE

>"Sheldon, did you sneak dad's playboy from under the bed?"
>"Yes, father"
>"You're not old enough for that kind of thing Sheldon, give it back immediately."
>"Implying I would have any desire to give in to such barbaric impulses. I threw that magazine away, you're better than that. Bazooka."
>get the everloving shit beat out of him and thrown down a flight of stairs

>Reddit has a much stronger sense of community than Sup Forums
>I don't like that

Reminder that Skeet did nothing wrong

>father, i caught sister burning the coal. shall she pay the toll?

Bravo

>Sheldon would you like some lettuce?
>Fuck off retard

Didn't he also play Leonard's bully?

>Sheldon, here is some change. Go to the candy store and be a normal kid for once.]
>Mother, this is only 95 cents. It is comprised of one non-nickle-based nickle, one coin worth 1/10 of a US dollar, and three quarters with the head of our countries first sitting president. I need roughly one more nickle to buy a sugar coated subsistence mass - which offers no nutritional value, I might add.
>Uhh, here is five pennies.
>Ah yes. The Penny. Truly a useless piece among the finer metal coins.
> Buzzfeed: This Young Sheldon joke foreshadows his relationship with Penny. Prepared to be amazed!

>Sheldon, who will be president in the future?
>Donal Drumpf
>But it's her turn
>Crowd cheers

>did that orange man from television just say he procured a human female by her sexual genitals?

You must think you're a real wise guy

I want to watch duck tales

There is something called common knowledge. You don’t need to shot a gun yourself or eat arsenic to know it will kill you. Before cooking, any scientific will do some research first.
You logic here is completely retarded…. So I bet normies will love it. Good job, user. You can be a Big Bang writer.

Sheldon is much funnier than Leonard who is just a whiny asshole who, as a character, does not even seem to know all that much about nerdy stuff.

>Sheldon, who will be president in the future?
>According to my calculations, Hillary Rodham Clinton has approximately 99% chance of winning the the 2016 US Presidential election. Therefore we would admit that the chance of Donald John Trump winning this election is negligible. In conclusion, it is most likely that Hillary Rodham Clinton will be president of United States of America.

*wins an emmy*

That hurts, you know...

>not casting a black trans child to play sheldon
CBS is so fucking racist and sexist.

Sheldon, I'm going to hit you with my belt again!
*laughing track*

>Father I would like to go to the shopping mall to acquire a new model locomotive
>Money is a little tight this month Young Sheldon
>Father I do not understand the correlation between the tautness of your dollar bills and me fulfilling my autistic needs
>We're going to sell your kidney to Mexicans Young Sheldon

Reddit is censored and opinions are stifled. Here you can post anything except cp.

MANDINGO

>Happy Birthday Sheldon! Here's your gift.
>A baseball bat! What am I supposed to do with this?
>Well, I thought I could take you down to the nets and teach you how to swing it.
>Why would I want to stand in front of a fast moving projectile armed only with a thin piece of wood?
>So you can learn how to hit it, play with the kids down the street and maybe make some friends
>Are any of them going to get me the chemistry set I wanted for my birthday?
>[disappointed]...I don't know
>Well then this is an exercise in futility, it would have been more prudent to cut out the unreliable middle man
>You need friends, Sheldon
>I _need_ food, water and shelter. And a chemistry set!

Brava

>the story of how sheldon develops autism

>sheldon stop playing your nintendo

>excuse me mother, but this isn't a nintendo, it's a commodore amiga 2000 personal computer with the 2 megabyte fast RAM extension
*laugh track*

>ok, well let me know when it can do laundry
*laugh track*

>post anything except cp

>whats up mom and dad!? I can't wait to join the junior soccer team this year, I think it'll really impress this girl I like in my class. I'm going out skateboarding, I'll be back in time for dinner!
>now wait a minute Shelly, aren't you forgetting something? Before you go skateboarding with your friends we need to see the doctor and get your vaccines.
>COWABUNGA

>Dad: Oh knock it off with this gender crap. young Sheldon you believe in science right? Don't your chromosomes dictate your gender?
>young Sheldon: Actually Dad they dictate your biological sex. Gender is an arbitrary social construct and exists on a spectrum.

B-BAKANA

BBT is Frasier except replace highbrow cultured psychiatrists with unfunny nerds

actually biological sex is on a spectrum too, do you even watch bill nye?

This is going to be in the show.

This isn't funny or clever this is like Eric Andre tier humor

it will be the series finale where his father brutally rapes him for hours and he just starts spazzing out yelling BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA !! because his father said that would be the safety word and then the credits roll

I laughed

>Sheldon, why aren't you celebrating your birthday today?
>Mother, Birthdays are meaningless, just as all life. we're all going to die anyways.

*laugh track*

I really hope they only ever refer to him as young Sheldon

Rick and Morty and Young Sheldon crossover when?

Bravo user

these greentexts are literally TBBT-tier quality, guess it goes to show how shallow and retarded their humour is...

Oh you

Kek

Spot on.

That's the point dumbass. This show looks fucking terrible.

>mfw young sheldon writers are Sup Forums lurkers

It most certainly does not, even if we are all user.

BOKASSA!

I just want to give Don Rosa my eyes so he can start drawing again.

Someone post the scene that started this meme.

Bazooper

mild laff

>Zionga

>Sheldon, we are having a BBC tonight. Do you want to burn the coal with me?

Get out BBT writers

There's going to be a point in this show where Sheldon meets Steve Jobs and gives him the idea for apple computers

Thats good stupid shit for normies. Bravo!

>SHELDOR BE NORMAL BOY
>NO DAD IM AUTISM
>I FUCKING KILL YOU SHELDOR
>POLUNGA

He can't be too big of a nerd or his wife, who constantly shits on everything he does admit to liking, would have never married him.

Screenshotted.