Well, I don't know about you guys, but I sure am exicted. America's going to be great again. Aren't you excited, gang?

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I sure am exicted. America's going to be great again. Aren't you excited, gang?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akyYXGpWQ_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's going to be an episode about coming down from hysteria.

>Member berries will be in it.

>Some comparison of social hysteria to drug abuse, "I...I need more. More campaigning! Can't you fix me up with a sign? A poster?"

>Cartman's arc comes full circle and Heidi kicks him in the nuts.

pottery

>you'll never have to salvage an episode by mangling the parts that don't contradict reality while hastily trying to make sense of it

Feels good

I feel like this episode showed how off the mark they are with this season

Like the ideas are there with nostalgia and how everyone escalates stuff, but they didn't seem to believe these aspects would in fact cause anything. Trump didn't just win cause of Sup Forums memeing and being annoying, there was actually a disgruntled class of people Hillary failed to appeal to and possibly just assumed would go for her.

Maybe they can tie it together at the end

>America's going to be great again
What do you mean going to?
Trump literally called it "our great country" the night he won the election.
It was just a fucking slogan to him.

You are being kind of autistic with this fixation on words.

The berry spitting bit reminded me of John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness.

youtube.com/watch?v=akyYXGpWQ_I

I'm bill

>even language doesn't mean anything to Trump supporters anymore

Not surprising when he got elected when he'd contradict himself within a single sentence regularly.

It was, in fact, just a slogan, but the idea conveyed was that the country is currently not at its best, but even with all the bad shit we're going through, it's still the best in the world, and a great country overall.

t. Litfag

I'm excited, Randy.

There is nothing sweeter than liberal tears. Thank you South Park, the media, celebrities, and CTR for proving this.

I really dislike them picking a side this hard
Trump is garbage and I like how he has been ridiculed but they haven't done shit for Hillary

Except he's said "we're a third world country".

Then again, this is the guy who said "I never made a campaign promise and never will, I make campaign suggestions" and "Everything is negotioable, even the wall".

hope

What is that knight eating?

>Liberal manipulates conservatives into giving him a free lunch pass for life
>Conservatives winning

Sup Forums can be so cute when it assumes. Its like in Rugrats when they try to figure out what words mean.

Looks like a waffle with ice cream on it.

The guy speaks in hyperbole. Taking his words at literal value instead of trying to glean what he's trying to say from the shit spewing out of his mouth is an effort in futility.

The problem is Hillary is boring, she didn't especially stand for anything and the emails just show she is a scummy business woman. She has 100 people around her at all times so she gives the most sanitized responses all approved by market research

The thing is they haven't dug into trump that well either, they just point and go look Garrison says dumb shit a lot. Instead of just going the wall is silly show how it isn't practical by having him try, the whole nostalgia member berry plot line has merit but also show why people seriously considered him for good or bad reasons.

Last season didn't have the election in it so that's probably why I feel like that
At least there's still the kid's story which is much more entertaining anyway

The numbers don't agree.

Based on voter turnout from previous years hillary lost because blacks and latinos didn't vote. Dem voter turnout in general was poor

Cause that season felt cohesive, this episode just shows how disjointed and out of touch they are with current events. They were so sure Hillary would win they made the episode based on it leading to a very sloppy retune.

so wait they're still counting the popular votes?

I sure hope he doesn't win that or all the protesters are going to look silly

Holy shit you Hillary shills are buttblasted over this election. Damn.

Stay mad forever.

The popular vote meme is stupid anyway, many people don't vote as they know their state will always go a certain way or because of that vote differently like 3rd party just as a sign they support those ideas

I have black and latino friends who voted Trump.

Don't underestimate how hated Hillary was.

Also pretty sure she woulda won if not for wikileaks screwin' around.

It kind of looks like they were gearing up to make Hillary the final boss but then reality had to take a sudden turn. And even with Trump taking over, Hillary is still set to be relevang if Bill is any indication.

How's that jail thing going, huh?
Oh what's that? Trump hasn't said a thing about sending her to jail since he won?
Gee, its almost like he played you like a damn fiddle.

It would have been closer but I don't think most people even understood what was in them, and she had enough obviously shady stuff going on anyway

Hillary's problem is she is the least inspiring person ever, she was only put forward cause it was her turn and they had to respect the Clintons

>Also pretty sure she woulda won if not for wikileaks screwin' around.
>Guise, Hillary woulda won if the CIA hadn't opened the investigation on her illegal actions!
>Guise, Hillary woulda totally have won had there not been any major third party voters!
LUL, so many excuses.

He's President Elect, no the actual President yet. Good education you got there, buddy. No wonder you stood with her.

Black and latino repubs voting against their own interests isnt uncommon, but the majority if them are dem (except asshole cuban immigrants, but fuck those cunts). Dem turnout was terrible and lost the swing states, not ind voters

But she's a WOMAN, user! If you didn't vote for her, you're a bigot!

I'm really disappointed with where they went with Butters.

They could have made a statement about how blaming one gender entirely is silly, and that we should be aware of gendered issues from both sides of the aisle.

Instead, all people advocating mens rights or what-have-you hate women, and are only doing so because they got dumped, and they should stop because women are only pissed at us because we're all idiots who said bad things online (and of course, women don't do that) and we have neither the right nor the power to defend ourselves, so we should just lay low and let them be mad at us/other people for shit we/they didn't do.

However, Bill and Bill is hilarious.

tl;dr, gynocentrism up the wazoo in this bitch.

That's a bigoted thing to say.

So 53% of voting white, American women are bigots? Wew

Oh I forgot #IwithHer

What a great slogan, not #Letsimprovesomethingyoulike but instead a declaration that you love her. And that was pretty much her only point to stand on, she isn't even particularly liberal

He already gave his 100 day plan. All that's on it is repealing Obamacare, magically deportibg all illegal immigrants, and gutting all environmental regulation.

I thought that plot line was a pretty good parody of all protest groups at the moment, left and right.

But then they go do that

stay ignorant forever.

enjoy your crooked businessman potus.

So he's taking care of the key points of what he promised? That in itself contradicts your or the other user's point entirely.

only the white ones

Exactly. I was having a lot of fun with it until this episode. The problem is the changed the context from ridiculous reactionary outrage everywhere, to one side is victimized and therefore in the right, and the other side just got their feefees hurt and need to suck it up. Which ironically is the argument they were criticizing with the "women just don't get the joke" angle.

>only the white ones
I think you need glasses.

my eyes are fine

No it doesn't. Other user asked where his "jail Hillary, first thing" talk went. He dropped it entirely.

He's right. You need glasses, bruh

I really don't get the whole nostalgia subplot thing. They admit things were better back then, so it's bad to want to try and make things like that again? How does that follow?

>People are shitting on Sup Forums again like they deserve to be
Well, at least something good came out of this

>Conservatism is bad, M'kay?
Basically.

>mah grade school gender poltics

>They admit things were better back then,
No they haven't, they said there were good things back then but just trying to repeat it and live in the past is stupid. Especially cause you just get a worse form of it, like star wars.

Have you even been to Sup Forums these last two days? Everyone who thought Trump would lose and supported Hillary is being btfo left and right. It's hilarious. Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums are crying.

The problem is the nostalgic murrica had a lot of problems, and not just socially.

Unsafe products, environmental disaster, little to no oversight or accountability, and an economic policy based entirely on being the last capitalist man with functioning infastructure for export.

We've moved beyond it. Going back puts a square peg into a round hole.

I honestly can't wait when you see how fucked he'll make this country. if Congress doesn't lame duck. i have a feeling more tax breaks for the rich soon.

Lies. Sup Forums is conservative as fuck, as is Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is too autistic to politick.

A lot of the time the worst thing that can happen to a political group/idea is that it actually gets power. Cause often it is completely unable to actually act on what was promised, and then if you do get it done your group suddenly has nothing left to hold it together despite people wanting to cling to it

Forget tax breaks, there'll be lead in the paint on cups and childrens toys.

He's against almost all regulation of any kind. Unless its what you say and joke about, we'll be getting Turkey's libel laws.

For exame, conservatives love the idea of the wall.

But he would have to claim the private property of hundreds of red-blooded American Texan homeowners to do it, and it's going to cost more than Mexico could afford if they wanted to build it.

Just wait. The wall finally being built is his reelection promise.

MEMBER WHEN SOUTH PARK WAS FUNNY

MEMBER WHEN SOUTH PARK DID JOKES

I MEMBER

>But he would have to claim the private property of hundreds of red-blooded American Texan homeowners to do it
Don't forget that past experience has taught us that Trump has no problem forcing people to give up their homes and properties.

UKIP is a better example. They wanted Brexit and got it, now they have no leader and are literally having punch ups outside of conference rooms which hospitalised the one guy who would have been a decent choice

Members are hanging on but the party is going to fall apart while others actually do brexit, which by the looks of things may not be how UKIP wanted it.

Yeah. But he never fucked with Texans before.

The Indians protesting the pipeline attacked construction equipment. Those Texans will aim straight for the workers and officers.

When did this thread go from South Park oriented to another place for liberals to vent their frustration with the upcoming new government?

But that's a fallacious argument. 'Going back' doesn't have to be all or nothing like you're painting it. There's no reason we can't keep researching alternative energy sources while pulling back our troops from being the police force of the world, for example.

>Sup Forums is underage as fuck, as it Sup Forums
FTFY

Trumpfags have no idea what conservatism is

So how are you guys enjoying your last two months of net neutrality?

I do believe memeing played a crucial part in this election.

Conservatives hate Trump too, just less than Hillary.

Only Sup Forums likes him.

Thank God for Crash Team Racing.

Except Trump said he's dumping alternative energy and axing environmental regulation in his 100 :day plan and pre-victory promises.

He's also directly referenced past lack of regulation and irrelevant economic practices as being part of his plans.

>Only Sup Forums likes him.
>Mfw the Americans in Sup Forums makes up the majority of voters in USA.
You learn something new every day.

>he's dumping alternative energy
Another thing he's literally incapable of doing.
Alternative energy is a rising tide and fossil fuels are sinking.

I never got the "Make America Great Again" slogan.
It seems to imply America was ever great at any point.

Actually, Hillary won the popular vote. More people liked her than Trump.

Trump won via winning more electoral votes.

I'd explain how that works, but either you're not American and have no important opinion or its something you should have learned to graduate elementary school.

Also, according to exit polls the majority of Americans hated both but voted against the one they liked less.

Sup Forums is full of grown up beta fags so beta they can't even grow a beard, yet are nu-males.

Pretty weird.

even gas titans know thats impoosible. we qre running out of natural oil. this is literally a fact. the china tier regulations are going to suck if congress lets it through.

>winning the most votes isn't winning
>greatest democracy in the world

So do the elections actually matter at all in America?

>Not knowing popular vote is a stale meme at this point that doesn't matter
I'd explain why this is so, but either you're not American and have no important opinion or its something you should have learned to graduate elementary school.

America hasn't been a democracy is three years after Washington.
It was only this year that I fully realized that we too brainwash our children, whether we like to admit it or not.

This.
As an Amerifat, I'm done with this bullshit and leaving within the next four years
Looking into being Kiwi

He's dumping all government investment into alternative energy (meaning the tax breaks that make it desireable for corprations to research it).

He's also completely quitting the Paros Accords, which would have helped create an alternative energy international market. Instead he's investing 100% into coal and fossil fuels for export and consumption, and eliminating all government regulation of those industries.

Source: his 100 day plan, released yesterday.

Trump may not believe Climate Change is a myth (source: he spent nearly as much money prepping his properties for it as his political campaign), but he's enacting policies like it is.

It's code for "go back to before all the uppity niggers and wimmin folk demanded human rights".

>something you should have learned to graduate elementary school.
I think you underestimate how broken our education system is.

I really laughed at Bill and Bill.
It was unexpected and having Bill as almost the first gentlemen was perfect.

That's completely retarded. What a fucking moron.

>Dem voter turnout in general was poor

Let us begin:

Firstly:
Shillary: 59,588,878
Trump: 59,353,324
59,588,878-59,353,324=235,554
A margin of error considered acceptable is normally around 1%.
So, how many people voted?
59,588,878+59,353,324=118,942,202
So, 235,554 is what percentage of 118,942,202? 0.198%, 0.8% less than an acceptable margin of error. Therefore, Shillary's 'win' within the popular vote is likely not only a margin of error, it is well within the requirements for a margin of error.

Secondly:
That means as only 118,942,202 people voted and 177,232,466.52 didn't (as 24% of the population are below 18), 32.889% of the population shouldn't be complaining.

BTFO.

USA is an representative democracy.
Sorry school didn't teach you children that part yet. No one ever said USA was a TRUE democracy.

That would've been a 300% more interesting race desu, shit got pretty stale after primaries

It is, but compromises back when states could wage war on each other and the civil war was a scary possibility rather than a distant memory carry over into the present.

Basically, states vote. The people in them influence how the states vote, but states get to set all their own rules at almost every step. For example, in Washington state there's no point to participating in political primaries because those votes have 0% effect on how Washington chooses the candidate for either party.

You said Trump won the popular vote by saying more Americans chose him than Hillary. You're wrong, don't shift goalposts. More powerful states went Trump, but the majority of Americans went Hillary. Just like with Al Gore and Andrew Jackson (who need I remind you is still a conservative darling).

>SEETHING

Depends honestly. Our democratic system functions less on who has the most votes but instead how many districts favored a voter which then that state will represent said voter and give them a certain amount of points based on the states population.

The chances of popular vote and electoral vote not being the same are rare but throughout the years as politicians and people in general begin to understand more how to cheat it the chances of the two votes differing in each election has been increasing.

We are a republic, the popular vote decides who your state votes for.

>Just like with Al Gore and Andrew Jackson
And they never became presidents. The popular vote doesn't matter, whether you like it or not. Case and point. Cry some moar, Libtard.

He's 70, and doesn't like his kids much. He gives 0 fucks.

He literally said, on the topic pf having children, "I don't care, I'm not that guy. She has them, raises them. I'm not going to be walking down Times Square holding a baby." He also sued his ex-wife for his kids possessions during the divorce while they were still prepubescent, and sold it when he won.

Guy gives no fucks. He just wanted his place in history, and a free meal ticket for life.

>Andrew Jackson
>Never became president
Are you sure about that?

>and eliminating all government regulation of those industries.

Is this what the left actually believes?

Wow, being this level of willful ignorance really explains why so many people are literally crying and calling suicide hotlines.