Why does the western world worship women?

>inb4 r9k

This is not a woman hate thread. I'm legitimately curios as to why the west culturally worships women when most of the world does not. Take chivalry for example.

Is this woman worship the cause of our destruction?

Chivalry ≠ Feminism

There is a difference between caring for and respecting women, and giving them power.

Because when men need to represent principles they care about, they depict them in the form of something they love.

>queen of England
>famous French painting making it look like women were helping
>marry and Angels
>statue of liberty is a symbol for the most powerful country on earth

What are you even talking about? I'm clearly not talking about feminism you white knight

>chivalry
I'm not sure you know what chivalry actually was, probably from distorted modern interpretations of it.

> muh statue of liberty

lol who cares shartnigger

in the sexual act the male is dominating the woman , so its supposed to be ok to chase a bit the woman to dominate and control her at sex
i dont understand what do you mean by worship

Because women contribute very little and we idolize the few that helped out to make women fell good and important.

FUCKING. THIS.

I genuinely love the virtues of chivalry, but god damn am I sexist pig. Nobody gets it anymore.

Why so upset?

Because it's a patriarchy

Wait that doesn't make sense

Because we love women that's why we hate feminism so much. It's taken our most precious resource and turned it into a miserable, fat, ugly piece of shit.

Look at the picture, look at your society

You don't talk shit about the Virgin Mary puto!!

Now say 10 Hail Marys and 2 The Angelus

because pussy faggot

Empathy. Most other cultures don't have it or find it severely lacking. It will be the West's downfall, yet also gave rise to some of its greatest achievements

Shut the fuck up spic and get the hell out of here with your disgusting language

>feminism

Why keep bringing that up? We aren't taking about feminism.

Is the queen, statue, French painting a product of feminism?

i guess it started because we respect and like them ?
girls can respect you too but they have to find you good looking lol. we just find 80% of girls hot , they find 5% of guys hot

Gret response

Upvoted

>Shut the fuck up spic and get the hell out of here with your disgusting language

Your shitty thread is dead anyway.
You need Jesus.

French romanticism

Spics are always so "triggered" it's just like black people.

Bump

because when they are not being mean and hateful, they are pretty awesome

>Why keep bringing that up? We aren't taking about feminism.
>Is the queen, statue, French painting a product of feminism?
>we aren't taIking about feminism
>'Are these few nitpicked exampIes of women in power/shown in a positive Iight exampIes of feminism???'
No, nor are they exampIes of western society worshipping women.

That bush/regan hat pisses the fuck out if me.
They were both jew pawns.

>No, nor are they exampIes of western society worshipping women

>queen
>Statue of
>Liberty

Sure thing white knight

>pretty awesome

Burgers are pretty awesome. Doesn't mean I want a burger statue of liberty

The extreme subliminal cuckery and feminisation creates white knights. These white knights create fads and movements which largely favour women.
Other normie fags realise the only way to get pussy these days is to act like a faggot nu male.
The cuckery and feminisation,thus increases.
This process repeats itself until the civilisation in question is destroyed, by allowing women to be in controlling,important positions.
It's a well known fact that women are children, and their thought process is largely hindered and even controlled by their emotions , and hormones.
They, just like children, only favour those who act in their immediate favour not realising what's right or wrong, much like kids and pedos who give them candy.
You can just grow a beard, browse buzzfeed and huffpost, carry a macbook and wear a shirt that says "I'm a feminist" and I can guarantee you will get sex(aka the only bargaining tool women have).
If this is all that it takes to get sex, why wouldn't a "man" become a beta nu male white knight ?

Wanna know something cool ?
Hillary getting such huge support and running for president is the final stage of the phenomenon I just described. And there's nothing we can do. I've seen Sup Forumstards become left wingers because their wife/gf didn't like the fact that they were rayciss.

All women are cunts and sluts nowadays in usa.

expIain how a country having a femaIe monarch and a statue of a woman are exampIes of western society worshipping women.
There's maIe monarchs in the western worId, more than there are femaIe monarchs, and there are statues of men in the western worId, more than there are statues of femaIes.

Serpentine trick of the ages

>expIain how a country having a femaIe monarch and a statue of a woman are exampIes of western society worshipping women

>lady
>liberty

You're the reason the west is dying

yeah the statue is caIIed Iady Iiberty because its used in America as a symboI of American freedom and Iiberty because its a fucking huge statue.
Whats your point?

How does a woman represent liberty you purposefully dense gash