Do we know what issue of ASM will have the inauguration of Trump on the cover?

Do we know what issue of ASM will have the inauguration of Trump on the cover?

I mean, it's not like Marvel is honeycombed with effeminate types who got BTFO is it?

#EqualTimeSpidey

The only way Trump is getting on the cover of a Marvel comic is if they let Ethan van Sciver do the art.

Which is to say, they're probably already working on a restraining order against him.

>Disney
>corporation
>named for anti-Semite

Trump cover imminent

>Marvel doesn't enjoy sucking trump D
You are all fucking wrong

That nose doesn't look very Aryan...

They didn't do one for the 2012 election, why would they do one now?

That's one hell of a schnozz.

It looks like he got stung by 4 fucking bees.

It was the same president so it wouldn't have been a novelty.

Only if it's an homage to Amazing Fantasy #15.

With Miles instead of Peter.

Alright. They didn't do one for the 2000 or the 2004 election, why would they do one now? The only novelty was that Obama was the first black President, Trump is just another white guy. No novelty, as you put it.

>invidious racial discrimination

Sad

Is there a conservative hero who could meet with Trump?

Ever since Ultimate Steve Rogers, have there been any conservative heroes at all?

USAgent

They would have made one for Hillary if she got elected because she would have been the first woman President. Nothing to do with race.

>just another white guy.
>Rich
>Fucked 3 top models trophy wife's and who know how many other sluts
>Likes to grab them by the "pussy"
>Would fuck his daughter if he wouldn't be related to her
Have you been living under a tree

Sounds like just another white guy to me.

>conservative hero
Oxymoron.

Nigga is so alpha.

Also admit it.

If you had a daughter, you would want her to be hot. Hot enough for you to have interest in her, if she wasnt your relative.

There was a thread yesterday where Miles was the one taking the picture of Trump.

I need that picture so i can email it to Bendis.

>I'm too dumb to use the archive
Nah, fuck yourself.

>making a point about race
>then saying it has nothing to do with race
are you legitimately retarded?

I didn't make a point about race, I made a point about differences. The standard for a US President is caucasian straight male, there are several ways a candidate can differ from this, they can be non-caucasian, non-straight, or female.

>if she wasnt your relative
Bitch I'm fabulous so my children would be just like me but it would never cross my mind that I want to fuck my daughter

>implying gender is a binary

SJW and hate speech in the same sentence. Please kill yourself and livestream it.

Shitposting used to be an art.

Nope, but I don't mind: Bendis tears is all the sustain I will ever need.

MAGA

He's a double agent

>Named after Anti-semite
Then there's no way they'd let Trump on their magazines.
That guy dick rides Israel harder than his children dick ride their Semitic spouses.

>straight male
>has the hot for Putin

I voted for Trump, effectively saving the world.

You're welcome.

Trump is kind of a big deal.
Also not that it'd be title worthy but when's the last time we had a "civilian" President or whatever you call it? Most the time they're government officials of sorts. It always struck me as weird when you have the debates and you see
Senator (Fl)
Senator (Tx)
Businessman

Captain America is now a Hydra agent. Have him meet Trump.

they should reference that in the new movie, that cover.

>saving the world
Kek
Are Americans this delusional?
You just send the world straight to hell. Satan can no longer bring the apocalypse since there won't be any world left when Trump finishes his term.
Which makes the saddist in me very fucking happy I want to see it all burn

They release the Hillary one anyways and will never recognize Trump as their president

I believe the word you're looking for is 'redundant'.

>Not knowing that Stephen Colbert is the real president
Get out tumblr

No, oxymoron. Conservatism is evil, you know.

>already planning to put a climate change denier in charge of the EPA
>saving the world

Liberalism is evil, why else would they want Russia to nuke us all to death?

>Conservatism is evil

>Dollar rising
>Stock market doing well
>Putin wants to be friends again
>Somehow this is "hell"

>getting triggered like tumblrinas
Heh heh heh.

but Trump won

> posts something stupid
> be called on it
> lol triggered

You are mistaken user, we are just laughing. Salt mines are being so generous. :^)

>Obama
>affable nerd that's into superhero comics

>Trump
>is Donald Trump

That's never enough for trumpfags; they want a safe space.
Case in point.

>voting for a man who wants peace with russia instead of continuously antagonizing their forces in Syria, like both his opponent and the current POTUS
>Scum of the earth
Trump voters legitimately postponed WW3 and there's not shit you can do about it.

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded!

See? Trumpfags get very nervous when someone doubts their religion. Like tumblrinas did in the past.

>Ar-arguments show how nervous you are l-lol

>stuttering
Hi, Bible Belt inbred farmer!

He's right though. Conservatism is at it's core, a very selfish ideology. It's no mistake that the new buzzword of the modern right wing (It's non "alt" anymore if they've got a guy in the White House) is "cuck". Making any sacrifice for the benefit of others, or for something larger tan yourself or your demographic group makes you a "cuckservative" or a "libcuck".

I never said scum of the earth. But personally I do feel that climate change is ultimately more dangerous than Putin

>Letting some other guy fuck your wife is somehow a "sacrifice for the benefit of others"
Holy shit.
How can people be THIS delusional?

Pretty sure "cuck" is used as insult to people who make pointless sacrifices or sacrifices who end worsening the problem, even people with adopted kids use the word, normies just dont get the hidden implication.

Give me the picture you fucktard. I'm not going to search the archives when i have subhumans like you to do it for me.

Do it yourself, you disgusting, autistic waste of life.

Trump is our first meme president. You can't get much more inclusive than that.

If i said i was a girl you would have done it by now you nu-male cuck.
Hurry up.

If you said you were a girl I would've told you to kill yourself.

Are you?
If so, tits or GTFO

Not when i have subhumans like you to do it for me.

Man, what's the point?

Someone already sent it to his Twitter

>Pretty sure "cuck" is used as insult to people who make pointless sacrifices or sacrifices who end worsening the problem
I've been watching this, and it's definitely grown beyond this. It's coming to be used for altruism of any form. The point is not that letting someone else fuck your wife is a good thing, it's that a larger idea is being equated with letting someone else fuck your wife.

>subhumans
>smug anime girl
Fuck off, tumblr falseflagging nigger.

>Making any sacrifice for the benefit of others, or for something larger tan yourself or your demographic group makes you a "cuckservative" or a "libcuck".

That's a pretty romantic outlook for a fetish that's based on dehumanizing people. It's also an interesting one, since the main goal of this whole election was to maintain the status quo and shut out any attempts at compromise, which is literally conservative. Then again, it's always OK when people who call themselves liberal do it, so I'm not surprised. Hell, it was liberals who made the insult up in the first place, and no one gave a shit when it started.

effeminate for not voting for Trump?

What is wrong with your guys brains, seriously, lol

Stop getting dubs you liberal cuck.

>liberal
Guess again, tumblr.

And now for something completely different.

>Jonah Jameson yells at Peter Parker for being not good enough.

>Trump buys Daily Bugle

>Trump fires Jonah Jameson

I called you liberal because you're acting like one, based on recent events.

>based on recent events
All I've did was call you a nigger.

>your guys brains
>guys brains
>brains

Only niggers call others niggers.

>2016
>not softening final R

OK niggEERR

You didn't soft the final R! Delete all of your posts imeadiately!

>that time they called a guy who adopted a child a cuck
>hehehe it's all ironic bro

Conservatism prizes personal responsibility and hard work. It's not shameful to work for yourself. It is shameful to not work at all and live off the fruits of other people.

You're behaving like stupid children.

>the main goal of this whole election was to maintain the status quo and shut out any attempts at compromise

after 6 years of republican obstruction someone has the balls to say that the mean lefties wanted to shut out compromise

Where do you think we are?

Yeah, most people forget that, unlike most politicians, Obama actually read comics, and not just capeshit, he even used to read Conan.

I'm more excited for trump showing up in mangas

Manga*

Literally using Conan to highlight a comic-readers non-mainstream taste.

mfw

>I'm more excited for trump showing up in manga

I think you mean MAGAs.

Pretty much all of Trump's followers are dick sucking Putin. What's your point?

Nice OC Garret Blair! I almost regret doxing you ...

lmfao at Miles Morales

I genuinely can't tell what kind of face that is.

Exactly.

Trump doesn't care for blacks lmao

>State of these incestuous inbred Donaldo supporters

Sure he doesn't. He cares for blacks who care for him. Clearly Miles just wants to MAGA.