twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which one is into pegging?

tummy>titties

Original Mary Marvel.

Easy as fuck.

Dude...

CUT IT HIGH

woman > girl.
Plus Kara is from south eastern krypton.

Peej is fun. She knows what fun is.

You know, in real life the little part of the ass you can see at the end of a very short skirt or those shorts that are basically underwear is gross and unappealing, but in drawings it looks so hot for some reason.

>part of the ass you can see at the end of a very short skirt or those shorts that are basically underwear is gross and unappealing

depends on the ass

The real question is, OP: Which Supergirl?

>Big titted lady rubs nipples all over
bread
>Masturbate while deepthroating that baguette
Yowza

Without question

Woman > Girl

Peeg.

Left, shes sexier, I dig that tight body

What kind of ham beast are you fucking? That little curve is sexy as hell if the girl does squats.

Superior question.

Pick one.

Powergirl is the right answer. Anyone who says Supergirl is wrong

Peej
Linda
Mary Marvel

This

Both with my dick inbetween their lips.

If I had to pick one, I'd pick Mary. I'd fuck her silly in her jailbait form.

Do you know why PG is better than SG? Dogma.
>Imagine you're a 12-year-old boy. You're told you're God's only son,but more than that, you're God. How long do you think it would take tocome to grips with something that huge? Maybe, say, 18 years? In the Bible, Jesus suddenly goes from age 12 to 30. 12 to 30. Now, that's some pretty badstorytelling.

Power Girl is Supergirl done right; fast forwarded past the awkward teen angsty bullshit and presented as a successful sassy savvy confident woman. Power Girl is Supergirl perfected.

kid is stupid lucky
he is the only civilian to see peej naked and live

PG all the way.
Some anons asked me for sauce last PG thread for this pic, I got it from an earlier PG thread with another pic but don't have sauce.

here's the other pic if anyone was wondering what it was still no sauce

guess I should have tried looking for sauce myself theartofshade.deviantart.com/art/Gotham-Giantess-Showdown-pg-1-307031727

Was about to post that looked like Shade's style. Did you back his new kickstarter?

nope didn't even know about shade till i looked for sauce right now

Kara

Mary

His stuff is ok when taken in large doses. He's done two rule 34 pinup magazines and is gonna do a third after the current rule 34 comic anthology

Peej.

Are they on sadpanda?

IRL I tend to find the Supergirl body-type most attractive but I gotta go with P.G.

Probably. Someone dumped volume 1 on there a while ago but I don't feel like looking again.

indeed superior

mary over all three

Just the first volume and some other works exhentai.org/tag/artist:shade

The best one!

Only correct answer

Mary, but only if it's Black Mary.

Since one is the future version of the other Im picking supergirl that way a get both eventually.

Future but also alternate universe.

Like there's any choice.

Gotta go with Peej

Even if she doesn't grow to her alternate version proportions at least she has more years of beauty infront of her. By the time supergirl becomes a delicious milf PG would probably have saggy boobs dangling to her knees.

Kryptonians who have access to a yellow sun can live for centuries without getting so much as a grey hair.

You wouldn't live long enough to see Peej get her first wrinkle.

>So, user, your place, or mine?

Trashy as fuck

how those that work? by that logic superman should still be a preteen.

Someone should draw superman and wonderwoman going full /ss/

Nah, you've got to have enough of a charge to start slowing your aging. They lived normal lifespans on Krypton because of the red sun.

Superman's going to be alive billions of years from now. In the DC One Million event, he's shown popping up about fifteen thousand years into the future, looking scuffed up but not any older. In the Flash's race against the Black Racer, the only person left to mourn Earth when the sun finally goes is a man in red boots.

Kryptonians live hella long, given a yellow sun charge.

>There will never be a Supergirl/Power Girl team up book series or even a mini
It really hurts, bros.

>yfw Mary has six gods and heroes in her head, giving her advice at all times.
>Solomon, Zeus, and Hercules, legendary fuckmeisters, telling her exactly how to please a man.

There actually was one a few years ago. It kinda sucked, though. It was during the worst of the "We're going to change Supergirl's origins every three months!" era.

You talking about that Kandor arc where Supergirl hooked up with Ultraman? I don't think that counts really. They barely teamed up at all.

Pick one

Power Girl. Come on that isn't even a contest unless you EXPLICITLY state that it's Ms. Marvel, and not Captain Dyke.

Well let's see. Both have been BLACKED within the past few years, and both have been put on godawful books with godawful stories.

I guess the main deciding factor is, who currently doesn't look like a man?

At this point, sex with Carol would be hatesex. Or just purely out to humiliate/punish her.

Peej can be a cunt, but she doesn't have a history of fascism.

At least she's got enough hair to wrap around a fist, though.

i love when butcha draws peej

Why?

Cause it's good.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how inappropriate is:

Hand-holding in public, giggling over an inside joke only the both of you share and going furniture shopping down a mid-end street with Karen?