Sup Forums's toughest redpill

I am going to let many of you in on a red pill that you have most likely not yet swallowed.

Do you go to the toilet before you get in the shower? You are blue pilled then.

1. Massive waste of water when you can just go in the shower

2. Then you probably even use toilet paper and/or baby wipes, more waste of money

3. Say you take a piss each time, that's 30 seconds delay each time say, over a year that adds up to 182 minutes, 3 hours completely wasted every single year

4. If you were going to take a shit (say 6 minutes) that adds up to 2184 minutes, 36.4 hours, an entire day and a half per year absolutely wasted.

You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHIT IN THE SHOWER

Designated shitting showers when ?

Fuck offff. You can not be serious. SHIT IN A SHOWER?
Tell it to the Indians, Pajeet

P O O I N S H O W E R
O
O

im screencapping this shit

No
Taking a shit is not a waste of time.
It is in fact the highlight of my day.
The longer i can sit there in silence taking a massive shit and further basking in my own brand of cologne the better my day goes.
OP is a faggot.
>Although I do mostly piss in the shower.

What constipation problems to you have for you to even consider this?
This is hilarious!
I can already imagine the smell and filth at your feet as you "stomp it down the drain with your foot" and it temporarily clogs it so you have brown shit water rising up your soles.
Might as well just shit in your hand and then aim at the toilet bowl you damn ape, make a sport of it!
It's safer than going to stomp that shit only to have your foot glide on the tub's shit-waxed floor.
May your life flash before your eyes as you bleed out and you see glimpses of the hungry toilet you left unfed.
Thank you for the laughs.

I'm not shitting in my shower you fucking retard.

Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Gave me a real laugh though. Now this is what I call a quality shitpost.

James

My son

Yuor body is dirty now

Yuo must chose wear to shit

Beautiful and clean toilet

Or designated shitting shower

WHO

>taking showers more than 2 times per month
I only take showers once every couple of weeks. I've never once had a complaint that I smelled. Showers feel gross with all that chlorine.

I run the shower while I'm going to the toilet. Not everyone is from the desert achmal.

The biggest redpill is free will.

>read reason 1
>immediately check op for Australian flag
UK go to bed you are drunk

>That last paragraph

Are you ok?

>stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

Holy shit thats hilarious.

I read this and when I got to the shit in shower I had to check the flag. Glad this wasn't a fellow leaf posting. Holy shit.

>Wasting water
Have you ever heard of...the water cycle?

Fuck this
Shower twice a day.

Designated shitting showers! Kek

>Then you probably even use toilet paper and/or baby wipes, waste of money
I mean this shouldn't be a problem if you aren't a woman, unless you are suggesting
>shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.
Fuck
DESIGNATED SHITTING SHOWERS
>I am going to let many of you in on a red pill that you have most likely not yet swallowed.
>Do you go to the toilet before you get in the shower? You are blue pilled then.
>1. Massive waste of water when you can just go in the shower
>2. Then you probably even use toilet paper and/or baby wipes, more waste of money
>3. Say you take a piss each time, that's 30 seconds delay each time say, over a year that adds up to 182 minutes, 3 hours completely wasted every single year
>4. If you were going to take a shit (say 6 minutes) that adds up to 2184 minutes, 36.4 hours, an entire day and a half per year absolutely wasted.
>You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

Remember now. We declared independence from these cucks back in 1776 and won. Even though they had superior navy and army. Don't take any of their "red pills".

> Might as well just shit in your hand and then aim at the toilet bowl you damn ape, make a sport of it!

Lost.

>literally shit posting

i do normally pee in the shower though

no clue

Okay. Thanks for posting though.

lmao this

OP do you want the paramedics to come into the bathroom and see your dead naked corpse floating in an tub overflown with shit and piss water?

Honestly if you aren't getting all grimey and disgusting from work than there is no need to shower every day. i shower like once a week or when my hair gets too greasy.

I wonder if this would catch on if advertized to go-green normies

Yes it's the true European way. Europeans used to only bathe once in a long while.

i know the set was titled daedalus.

>You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

never change Sup Forums

>implying me wasting 3 hours a year pissing is any different than me doing the same daily on Sup Forums

found the whole set tho. no name
denunciando .com/locales-y-caseritas-105/75987-una-monita-pechoncita-jeje.html

Shit in Shower

holy fuck. this guy must be an indian immigrant lol

Yep, Krysta Deadalus

>tfw not living in a desert or brought desert mentality from desert shithole, so it's impossible to "waste water".