I've noticed something strange when I go on Sup Forums...

I've noticed something strange when I go on Sup Forums, Family Guy has the exact same style of humor as Sup Forums users eg edgy racism and sexism and yet Sup Forums hates it, meanwhile South park uses SJW type humor like people making fun of George Zimmerman or defending transgender people for 10 episodes and yet you love it.

Can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZemxyfUe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Contrarians, the same who hate Drawn Together complaining about the edginess when it was obvious that was the point of the show.

I like Drawn Together I might rewatch.

I have another exemple, Sup Forums pretend to like The Boondocks pretending they interested on "MUH SOCIAL COMMENTARY" "MUH NIGGERS ARE NOT THE SAME THAN BLACKS" when actually everyones here love this because Uncle Ruckus says racist shit about niggers, that's literally why we love this character.

concerning South Park, they probably believe they have a more "adult image" loving south park for the social commentary excuse when it stopped to be funny or interesting since season 11 and is now completely part of the establishment anyway, unlike Family Guy, it's a shit show but it don't try to be pretentious.

nobody except the literal teenagers who started browsing Sup Forums in 2014 care about south park

Another interesting point, Sup Forums believe the shows with humor like Family Guy are loved by normies or relate it with teenagers, and hate it for it.
actually true normies despise every kind of animated stuff they considers childish things, and they hate teenagers because still traumatized by the mean kids of high school.
the last point it's the fucking association with Reddit, they are now associating every fucking thing with Reddit.

I loved Boondocks because it was the stupid kind of fun

Yes, everyones love that for it but some are using le eternal "social commentary" excuse to feel smart.
South Park fans can't stop of repeating their show is not political.
it's even more political than Zombie Simpsons and they are literally the greatest cocksuckers of Obama.

Because South park is just more popular, so the "smart" redditors know about it and love it.

Drawn together is pretty funny, I like the characters and stories and there was some commentary here and there:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZemxyfUe8

But South park redditors hate it, because it's just not so in your face with the ham-fisted commentary to make them feel smart by watching.

In the end even Drawn Together was making fun of modern South park for being so fucking boring and formulaic with "Make a point land".

completely wrong

ive been here since 2004, and im not a teenager anymore

You forgot to mention how everyone who voices their distaste for Family Guy will, in the same sentence, express that they like American Dad as the 'smart guy' alternative.

they hate southpark because it insulted cheetoh pappa bear darth drumftp.

they hate family guy because its been shit for like 10 years apparently.

Neither show appeals to me anymore and hasn't for a long time.

>they hate southpark because it insulted cheetoh pappa bear darth drumftp.

Do people unironically believe this?

Trump got raped to death in one ep

based perpetual adolescent

Actually South Park started to sucks Obama's dick since almost a decade now.

>Sup Forums has now gone so contrarian it likes Family Guy despite Seth Macfarlane representing everything they espouse to hate
Boi you guys got really butthurt over the Trump jokes last season, didn't ya

Reminder that King of the Hill is the best, most patrician of all

Family guy is garbage. In art, form comes before function. Family guy can appeal to all sorts of racist/sexist ideologies, but if its form, i.e. the way it delivers those ideologies to the viewer, is through retarded "this is like the time..." and "giggidy giggidy" jokes I'm not going to find it amusing.

South Park is shit

>I've noticed something strange when I go on Sup Forums

maybe you should stay on r/thedonald and r/rickandmorty the next time

>"this is like the time..."

They don't even do that shit anymore and haven't for like literally 15 years.

I think they're both garbage
What now fag?

Sounds like you rode the short bus, OP.

why would Sup Forums know what normies like?

I just don't find family guy relatable at all. In shows like South Park and king of the hill I sometimes find myself laughing at the most mundane aspects because parts of my real life are shown for how outrageous they are. In contrast, Family guy makes me feel like real life isn't funny enough.

Why are you talking about Sup Forums like it's a single person? The only people who keep on debating the things liked or hated on this website are outsiders

>Contrarians
meaningless redditor buzzword used to justify your objectively shit taste

I don't think I've ever seen nor heard anyone claim South Park isn't political
it is political, just tongue in cheek. Even though the episodes do have a message, they're not meant to be taken seriously, and the main goal of the show is to make you laugh
it's really hard to compare the two

/thread

>Sup Forums has one opinion
Nah ts just the retards who shout the loudest, kinda what happened to Sup Forums becoming unironic racists.
Too many moronic bleeting sheep from outside wanting to be edgy.
The board is so bad right now, i doubt theres more than 5% actual old school 4channers on there.

Well informed commentary on this board OP. I enjoyed reading it

They have both been shit for over 10 years

I like Drawn Together too. Its like the mid 00s reply to Res & Stimpy.

south park is just smart dude. its intelligent and the writers just get it. Family Guy is just kind of a diahhrea of humor, still good though, but edgy in its own harsh way.

South park is just one shitty joke beaten to death for 30 minutes.

Now is is just one shitty joke beaten to death for a whole season:

>haha SJW ads xD
>Drimf, can you believe it :P

Show for stupid people to feel smart.

Nah that's bullshit man, Sup Forums has has American Dad threads for years and it's been well established to be far superior to family guy. Family guy is fucking trash btw