Why has Minnesota been a cucked blue state for 45 years?

Why has Minnesota been a cucked blue state for 45 years?

we are the most aryan state in the US. we are norwegian and swedish. However, norks and swedes love niggers so we imported somolians, we are not only 85% white. Sad!

Swedes fucked us over. Most of nothern minnesota had based french and scottish loggers and trappers but the fuckin swedes did all the farming so they replicated like mad and they are Lutheran heretics who love cucking themselves

But lutherans are significantly more conservative than catholics in america

Swedish and Norwegians team up vote Democrat
Import Somali's they rape children
Just SAD!

what's up with these Minnesota threads tonight?

butthurt non nordic aryan detected. go back to the chamber nigger!

>implying

SWEDEN YES

Mondale was from Minnesota so it makes sense he would have the most support there.

Based Reagan, anyone more with similar results?

>mfw i live in the rich people zone

I like that the land my family owns is right in the drunk indians zone.

YES, Sweden.

Will we ever be a Red State again?

Minnesota meetup when?

I'm not native to this state. I moved here in 2008 and I have buddies and stuff, but I rarely meet anyone who I have anything in common with like I did in Missouri.

I dunno, but it will be blue again in November, so why worry about it?

/k/ has some MN meetups, but it usually ends up with them going to jail

Kek I remember. And they got in trouble despite the video evidence of the BLMs admitting that they instigated it.

The only people I've really met who were right of center, here, are my buddy who lives all the way in St. Cloud and my girlfriend.

talk to someone from MN for a few minutes. i think the snow goes to their brains.

As a guy who lives in St Cloud, he has my condolences.

This place is 45% Mogudishu, 45% libcuck college kids, 10% Based people.

Kek

>Most of nothern minnesota had based french and scottish
wut?

the NE is scandinavian with a little german, no faggot scotts

this state is fuckin shit

This, and even then he only won by something like 4000 votes.

Can confirm, my 2nd great grandfather from Sweden had 11 kids

Nixon 1972 and trump 2016 or so the prophesy says

what happened? anyone got a link?

Reporting in from New Hope. All my co-workers are voting trump. Can we make Minnesota red again?

>Somalia
>Ugly country with ugly people
>Never invented anything of note
>Never achieved anything of note
>The only famous Somali is some skank who married David Bowie
>mudslimes
>50% literacy rate
>life expectancy barely over 50

>SJW's see this nation and it's people and get an idea
>Let's let them in our country!

I want off this ride

Minnesota is full of the decedents of piss guzzling swedes, that want to continue the legacy of importing muslim nigger rapists. Minnesota isn't in the midwest, it's western New York.

S W E D I S H

moreeee

MN here, Too many Somalians and niggers in the twin cities. The North East/North Shore (Grand Maraise fag here) is cucked beyond belief. very poorly educated people and poor people in general. they are white but have no idea what damage they are causing because they want the welfare and to "feel morally good" by voting left. The Swedish guilt gene is strong as well which does not help.

Been a MN transplant from Pennsylvania for 8 years, and there's some things I just don't get:

- allow state gov't to build billion-dollar stadiums for farm levels sports teams

- the road construction never stops but NOTHING EVER GETS FIXED

- Unlike Philadelphians, who get in your face and tell it like it is, Twin Cities people say what you want to hear and then talk about you behind your back

- spend millions of dollars on bike paths that people can only use 6 months out of the year, but hate building sidewalks (Richfield, I'm looking at you)

- the State of Hockey: one NHL team, but no AHL, EHL, or farm teams

should also add that here in the NE MN the rich history of French fur trading and how cool the Ojibwa people are is pushed HARD in public school.

kind of cool culturally but leftie propaganda is hidden inside of that shit so hard.

based voyageurs canoe on

Because Scandinavians snow niggers live there?