F

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/907262328793702401
youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did u watch the vid
He didnt even play it off as a big deal lul

What's the letter to spit on grave, S?

There is a bit of leeway you have to have with the Internet when u wake up every day and make video games. There's also a breaking point. I am sick of this child getting more and more chances to make money off of what we make.

He's worse than a closeted racist: he's a propagator of despicable garbage that does real damage to the culture around this industry. I'd urge other developers & will be reaching out to folks much larger than us to cut him off from the content that has made him a millionaire. Furthermore, we're complicit: I'm sure we've made money off of the 5.7M views that video has and that's something for us to think about.

He'll be fine. He gained 50k subs the hour after it happened

>Retweets Stefan and Lauren

>Says that multi-ethnic societys= crime ridden dystopias

Is he /ourguy/?

respec wamen

Subs mean nothing to him now. It's all about endorsements which he will be losing more of now.

He just wanted to play video games and keep brown people out of Sweden. Is that too much to ask for?

Didnt he make like $3m a year for a couple years? I bet hes fine

whoah this made me think

I guess but didn't he make like 12 million dollars just last year? He doesn't seem to live outside of his means either. He'll be ok

He has enough "fuck you" money to do whatever he wants. He doesn't live outside his means like a fucking moron so he can make the millions he made last a lifetime.

He's literally a multi millionaire and the most famous streamer of all time.
His fans don't care and for every sub he will lose, he will get 2 from Sup Forumstards.
Not even Youtube can drop him, because he's their biggest cashcow.
He could say "kill all jews and niggers" and he would still stream and make more millions.
Also, and here comes the most important part: Fuck off back to you fucking reddit faggot

>white guy says nigger makes headline news
>black comedians, movies and music say nigger every 3rd word

He seems to enjoy making videos though so I hope this gets his channel shut down just so that he'll be deprived of the ability to do what he enjoys.

>PewDiePie appeared at the top of Forbes' October 2015 list of the richest YouTube stars with a reported $12 million earned in 2015.Apr 4, 2016

out of all those millions of subs, i wonder how many are white peopl?
lol, what a pathetic race.

>youtube is the only place to host videos

Nice copypasta straight from scarce's vid fag

he can easily just start his own website for streamers. He has money to hire a team of programmers and designers. You African Americans are really dumb.

The fact that he's the kind of immature child that thinks casually saying the n-word is in any way okay is simply disgusting. The outrage is completely justified.

He's already rich as shit, what are they going to do, take his money away? It doesn't matter

But Youtubers usually have ridiculous spending habits too, they think the money will always flow.

Idk who u think ur foolin

How terrible. Now he'll only have his millions to live off of.

What a tragic story.

Smart enough to get a reply out of you.

All of them?

I don't understand this ongoing hardon for certain media to paint him as some kind of alt-right guy. Hes enturely apolitical.

I wonder how many are niggers who laughed at the white guy calling niggers niggers, talk about pathetic

>says the guy browsing fucking Sup Forums of all places
Shutup you retarded faggot nigger

oh cool
does this mean lauren southern threads are related now too or are lefty/pol/ Sup Forums trannies against her?

He's a fucking white male with more subscribers than CNN has viewers.

And don't even get me started on JonTron who literally regurgitated white supremacist propaganda and then had the audacity to say "I'm not a white supremacist." Nobody is falling for this plausible deniability bullshit. Say what you mean or fuck off.

What's great so far is that he's lost ignored it. That's the way he needs to play this. In a few days is will be forgotten. Is only bad when you enable these liberals and make a big deal out of it.

user HE SAID A BAD NO NO WORD THIS IS PROOF THAT HE IS NAZI

>l-look mom i can say nigger! i;m a stronk white boi!!

lel, dicklet

Not him. He barely ever spends any money.

Good, I want him to influence more people.

>these are the type of people defending him

Reminder that racism stems from fear and insecurity

Media has gone haywire after this. But yeah, it will be best if he just ignores it.

Still nigger.

So far nothing has happened but a few triggered cucks on Twitter. This is blowing over.

>Pewdiepie is finished
Remember when the Fine Bros were supposedly finished after they went full kike and tried to copyright the idea of reaction videos, but then after getting tons of dislikes for a couple months everybody forgot about it?

Blow it out your ass, gay boy.

yeah fuck white people racist ass crackas!

He's influencing jack shit. The majority of Gen Z likes Undertale. It's a liberal generation.

how long until he comes out saying "haha this was all planned I was actually testing the media!"

I've called niggers in Baltimore niggers to their faces, it's the only way to survive there so Idk who you think you're fooling. You're probably some curly haired Puerto Rican who identifies as black because nobody will take you. Pewds is shit but he'll be fine, a testament to how beta brownies really are

Oh no he said a no no word! Guess his life is over now

This is your average neo/tv/ poster
>"lul"

More and more proof everyday we need /film/

Lel say it nigger

>be white
>"le ubermensch"
>still a fat virgin who buys action figures but calls them "collectibles"
>only girl friend is his mom
>her only friend is a black guy she met at bingo

lmao, white trailer trash master race reporting in!

t. White boi

Still nigger.

N-word*
Fixed.

>there are people that are actually offended by this
lol

The internet's commodification of stupid people has negated all forms of responsibility and integrity

CRUCIFY HIM!!!

That would not fix anything, all of these assholes would go right into /film/ AND stay on Sup Forums.

It's like you think that creating a new board password protects it or something.

>they respected me
Kek

Germans don't count as white, relax

because its not
saying nigger i mean
its only a big deal for him cause media will bug him out about it
noone here was even born in the times of racism so noone should have to make a big deal out of a word where the context wasnt even racist
black people nowdays are only different from skin color they aren't treated differently because of it
nigger should be the same as manlet for short guys or faggots for homos not treated like voldemort in the hp universe its not a banned word

twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/907262328793702401

He's got fuck-you money, you think he cares?

Television and film are two different mediums that are as different as literature and music and completely incomparable. All serious discussion of film, the meaning, and art of it is scared off by disgusting discussions of things like Game of Thrones or dr who.

All of this boards failures can be traced back to the misunderstanding of how different film and television truly are.

>I've called niggers in Baltimore niggers to their faces
holy shit bro that's super BADASS!
*electric guitar solo*

Somebody move dese white ass crackas!

Another intellectually dishonest screencap from a Sup Forumstard.

who are you quoting?

You type like a effeminate kike.

Reminder that falsely filing DMCS claims is illegal

Yes, and what makes you think people would suddenly stop shitposting the threads?

will they delete his channel?

>from a Sup Forumstard.
Did you see the twitter account? it's a Sup Forumsedditor

They don't respect you for it the way you think but it becomes obvious that you're not afraid to fight with them on their level, which they really don't like, because they're typically 90% just loud mouthed
T. Afraid of blacks so I defend them in the hopes that they'll leave me alone long enough to rub one out to an anime

>can't into irony
laffin at u, sweetie

You can't stop us. We are everywhere.

Did you forget he said DEATH TO ALL JEWS

And still came back

He already said 18 nigga ages ago and had a #pewdiepieisoverparty

And still came back

This is fucking nothing

what did he do now?

Lot of edge in these comments

>guy says bad words while playing games
So pretty much every gamer?

We can stop these evil mosogynerds, their toxic culture and their hateful idols.
We can do it. Please help me, bros and sisters and others in this epic quest for justice.

There is no outrage. Most people don't care and everyone else has moved on.

NIGGER! THIS RACIST SAID NIGGER OVER HERE!!!
...see? nobody cares

Why is this supposed to be a big deal? Literally everyone playing online video games calls each other niggers. That includes plenty of other video game e-celebs too. Yet now I'm supposed to be in a moral outrage? I have a hard time believing anyone but boomers care. Probably not even niggers themselves.

The same reason why these plebs don't come to /lit/ or Sup Forums
They see it as a bunch of pretentious assholes just like how people saw Sup Forums before baneposting

that was was definitely being a nigger though. Ran away to execute another guy

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps

Here in Europe everyone uses "Nigger" as something like "Dude"

How could he betray our community like this?

There's no irony in that response, irony being to express your meaning using language meaning the opposite of the message you want to convey. That's just a buttblasted back pedaling response

This looks like a copypasta

I hate spics like you.

whats really edgy is trying to ruin someones career because they said a mean word

I remember Sup Forums being outrage over this

>be a literal swedish twink faggot
>say nigger in the comfort of your home, but cross the street when you see a black man in public

how many of you can relate, without the swedish part?

It's one thing to make edgy comedy, it's another to say n*****r (with a hard r) as casually as he did. He made it obvious that the word is something he regularly says. Most people physically wince when they say it. He was completely unfazed.