Russell Courtier a 38 year old Oregon man and self described white supremacist has been charged with murder after...

Russell Courtier a 38 year old Oregon man and self described white supremacist has been charged with murder after deliberately running over 19 year old black teen with his Jeep after an altercation outside a local 7-Eleven.

Courtier, who has a tattoo of ‘EK’ on his calf denoting membership of the white supremacist prison gang European Kindred, allegedly pushed Bruce’s head into the shop’s front window.

The victim is 19-year-old Larnell Bruce Jr. His father says Bruce Jr. was visiting his biological mother in Gresham when he was killed.

The victim was charging his cellphone at a Gresham 7-Eleven on August 10, just before midnight when a couple pulled up. Courtier was behind the wheel of his red Jeep Wrangler.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

Bruce was able to fight off his attacker, pulling a machete which scared Courtier back into his vehicle. It was then that witnesses heard Hunt, the girlfriend, tell her boyfriend to run the victim over.

Bruce attempted to avoid the vehicle speeding towards him, even going so far as to run into oncoming traffic.

“The video surveillance showed Mr. Bruce take evasive maneuvers on foot in an attempt to escape Mr. Courtier’s Jeep,” the affidavit said.

cubiclane.com/2016/09/white-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen/

Other urls found in this thread:

cubiclane.com/2016/09/white-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so what?

fuck niggers.

Nigger attacks him with machete so he runs him over

I don't see the problem here

I don't see a problem either... but why is he in jail? He hasn't been convicted though, so i hope he beats the charges and we get a chimpout.

I guarantee there is more to this than they are telling people. If not, dudes a retard and deserves whatever sentence he gets.

Yeah, there's got to be more that the media is hiding.

I like how they said "a fight started", vague as shit because they don't want the truth to come out that the nigger started it.

>Mr. Bruce
kek, okay, what's his nigger name...

>Larnell Bruce Jr.
every time

Lmfao

>cubiclane.com/2016/09/white-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen/

nigga i ain't clickin that shit

Pretty much the whole story is copied and pasted in the thread anyway lol

ok so they were a bunch of degenerates that did "home invasions"

Read your whole image.

yea they rob "minority" drug dealers which is degenerate in itself, they do home invasions, they sell meth? sounds degenerate.

He was lonely for his prison boyfriends, now he gets to stay there for the rest of his life.

This, the whiteys were probably worse than the darkie in this story

>Bruce was able to fight off his attacker, pulling a machete which scared Courtier back into his vehicle.
dindu nuffin

He literally didn't, do you have anything against self-defense?

>This, the whiteys were probably worse than the darkie in this story
>>>>Reddit

>pulling a machete

How did the fight start and where the fuck did dude get a machete? Do they sell those at the 7-11 in Oregon?

Skinhead gangs are literally white niggers

pulling a machete.......
he a good boy

Sounds pretty justified to me. Having a street brawl is one thing, but once you pull out the machete, it's a fight to the death and surprise, suprise, the smart guy won.

>dis good boi was just chargin his phone n shit
>pulls out a machete from fucking nowhere

lel.

>This thread again
kys op

literally only happens in multnomah
>muh portland

Who the fuck carries a machete with good intentions?