New Bullseye Design

Thoughts? Personally, I really don't see the point of changing it if it's going to be so similar to the original.

Dave Johnson can make the worst of designs look good, so I'll wait to see the interior art

All the same I'm really looking forward to this, Brisson is great

It's just his regular design but with his torso unnecessarily blue?

Nothing will ever trump (ha!) his movie design with coat.
Pretty much.

>Daredevil improved after the first arc
>Kingpin is by the same author as that great mini
>Brisson on Bullseye
This "Daredevil family" could be pretty good.
There's an Elektra comic too, right? Who's doing that?

no creative team for Elektra yet.

I'm psyched for this Bullseye book because Brisson does great crime stories, but a little worried they're going to go "anti-hero" with him, because the first arc is him going after a Columbian cartel...

I've just realized that Elektra is supposed to premiere in February along with Bullseye and Kingpin, so logistically, we should be getting the creative team within the next couple weeks.

Isn't this basically just his regular look but with a blue chest?

yea pretty much.

and the black lines breaking up the gloves/boots.

I dunno, I prefer the Punisher MAX design. Also what's the deal with Bullseye? Is he going to be more heroic for some reason, or is this going to be an edgier Golgo 13?

A better question: Under Waid's run, Bullseye was a blinded quadriplegic. How the fuck did he come back from that?

It looks good. I think this Kingpin-centric book push will be much more successful than their Squadron Supreme push and their Deadpool spin-offs push.

It was shown in that Elektra series that no one read, despite having Del Mundo on art.

Of course, because it's based on an existing franchise on the making, the Netflix show (even if Bullseye hasn't been in the show yet).

I'm starting to suspect Elektra is a huge non-draw.

He kind of looks like a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent here, that would be a fun book

So what happened? The Bullseye reveal in Waid's run felt really anti-climatic for how tense the previous issues were.

Which is too bad. She's had a few runs that were pretty good.

I don't really get the appeal other than the Miller stuff

Looks dumb as hell.

They'll forget to color it blue after the first arc... watch.

I think the premise is supposed to be that the CIA (or some shady government body) hires Bullseye to take out a bunch of Colombian drug cartels, so it's not too far off.

I really like it, the subtle bullseye designs on the gloves and boots are a nice touch.

Either make it all black again or give him a bit more blue like on he lower body.