desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6249694/#6250501
twitter.com/egomatter/status/796591838027272192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this over trump

Is this because of the election?

It's in

No, i am about tread where that shit happened

What is wrong with these people?
No one acted like this even when Bush was elected. What the hell happened?

Yeah, it happened in a /sug/ thread on /trash/

People on both sides of the spectrum were sane when Bush was having his run

Total brainwash about what Trump is a pure monster who will send all fags into the trump-camps.

Guys, it was the last /sug/ thread before the current one, it is linked to in the OP of the current /sug/
desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6249694/#6250501

Thanks you.

Learn to read. It's about Sugar having (maybe) bulimia issues.

Uuuuhh, the fuck are you on, guys? this has nothing to do with the election, it's about bulimia.

Are we from different reality, being connected by this thread and the only difference is OP's content?

>"Stay nasty."
>embracing a slogan made to sell ironic t-shirts

They just keep living up to the stereotype.

rebecca here, i can confirm that user was an imposter
lapis is also canon best gem

remember when obama was elected and crazy republicans believed him to be the anti-christ and reincarnation of hitler that was going to erase guns from existence and put all white people in camps

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Uh?.... An other one. Okay can you post a picture of the image you see in OP, because from my part of reality, it has nothing to do with the elections.

The fuck is going , really?

>I completely overlooked the word bulimia and assumed it was just more people freaking out over the election
Fuck. Well, I don't know why she's telling us about it; you'd think getting a doctor would be obvious.

If reincarnation is real, then Hitler must have reincarnated. Anyone and anything could be the reincarnation of adolf hitler. It could be you. It could be me. It could be your cat, or that bug you killed a few weeks ago.

>or that bug you killed a few weeks ago.
I KILLED HITLER?!

I'M A FUCKING WAR HERO!

We don't even know if it's her. It's just an user posting on Sup Forums.
seeIt could even be Ian, not sugar.

The mandela effect is real and happening in this very thread.

>Americans that disagree with my opinion aren't really people!
What a retarded screencap.

Fucking godlike, user, well done.

It wasn't about the election, but:

I get that the world isn't ending tomorrow, but telling women to stop reacting to the likely repeal of roe v wade and their birth control coverage is fucking stupid. They're not upset over nothing.

Also Planned Parenthood is totally fucked.

Did people forget elections have policy consequences? Do they think it's a popularity contest? Does no one recognize that this president is likely to nominate THREE justices?

they were 12-14 when obama got elected first. it's literally the first time they ever lose and they don't like it because for most of them, it was the first time they could have voted (but half didn't)

>thread about bulimia
>Sup Forums turns it into another thread about trump

>they're just salty they lost
>it has nothing to do with despair over the policies that are going to directly impact them

It's like you've lost touch with anything that isn't an online message board

It's really more about the fact that his VP is one of the most blatantly outspoken anti-LGBT voices in American politics and wants to have government funded "Conversion shock therapy".

I wonder how the libicucks are taking the news that Trump won.

>Some retard pretends to be Sugar
>/trash/ idiots fall for it
Wow what a non story

Read OP again.

>It's really more about the fact that his VP is one of the most blatantly outspoken anti-LGBT voices in American politics

How is this bad?

The left's main campaign strategy was demonizing Trump to a ridiculous degree. To the people who bought into it, Hitler just got into office.

>SU
>OP's pic is about crying over nothing

It was easily an honest mistake.

>It is a Tumblr thread
Please, leave.

Well, the most likely thing to happen first will be the reinstatement of the Global Gag Rule, not that it affect americans directly, but t at this point, it has almost become a tradition to switch this rule one and off every time the White house change of party.

Trump likes Planned Parenthood, he just doesn't believe they should be federally funded as long as they do abortions. As everyone keeps saying, that's only a small portion of the services they provide. Why can't the private sector handle that part so they can keep their funding?
It all comes back to states' rights. Federal government shouldn't have the power to decide all this, it should be up to the states. Besides, why should I pay for birth control pills with my tax money, however little it takes?

>Americans making fun of BRs during the 7 1 rape
>why are you crying it's just a game

>Now people are literally killing themselves because their "team" lost the election

Kek

I have heard LGBT are people too.

This, idiots literally cried their eyes out and some tried to even move to Canada when they first heard the news. Like holy shit, people are acting like Trump personally went to their house and performed a public execution.

This is news to me.

>Why can't the private sector handle that part so they can keep their funding?
Private sector do not set themselves where they are needed, but where they can make money. the two notion doesn't always cover themselves each other perfectly.

The image in the first post of that screenshot is clearly in response to the election. People have been going on about "mourning" over trumps victory for the last two days, and "nasty woman" a reappropriated pro-Hillary term.

Those who think that it's what the thread is actually about didn't read the blog post in the last post. Given that everyone has been lapping up liberal tears and sharing screenshots of their online meltdowns, you labeling the thread as such doesn't help with the misconception.

Well, 3 out of 4 are people.

Read OP again, it has nothing to do with elections.

... You do know supreme court decisions can't be overturn unless a new, similar case with new evidence to result in a different outcome comes to the supreme court or a constitutional amendment somehow gets approved by the states, right? Hell, I shouldn't be surprised just how much dis-info is getting spread around for fearmongering right now.

>why should my tax dollars go to X
The same reason it should go to roads and schools, because X has positive long-term repercussions for everyone, including you.

Roe v Wade and the legality of abortions is one of if not the largest factor behind the continued drop in crime from the early 90's.

>Why can't the private sector handle abortions
because the vast majority of women who need an abortion are poor as shit and couldn't afford one.

>The image in the first post of that screenshot is clearly in response to the election.
It's not. At all.

That's a funny ass joke, user.

>Ladies think I hate women because I'm pro life

Ha! In my perfect world woman forced to carry a child to birth they don't want would have no legal responsibility for it afterwards, while the Father would be forced to pay for the kids for the rest of their life under penalty of death for trying to run out on it

It explains why LGBT and LGBT-friendly communities are worried about Trump's presidency even if Trump himself hasn't led as much of an anti-LGBT campaign. It's putting someone dangerous to them in a lofty position of power.

>You do know supreme court decisions can't be overturn unless a new, similar case is brought
Motherfucker, you don't think there are 80 cases just fucking waiting for an amenable court? Don't be an idiot.

If it's not, then the timing is incredibly unfortunate because to the layman that's exactly what it looks like.

>saying this on Sup Forumsmblr
holy fuck thanks for the kek

>it's not my fault I can't read, it's everyone else's fault

This. It's hard to want to get into a controversial business that's just as liable to be firebombed as successful.

From my observation Sugar tries not to get into shit that's unrelated to her work. Other creators should be like her.

Good. Planned Parenthood is racist as fuck and profiteers off of ghetto culture.

>government run non-profit that runs at a massive loss
>profiteering

You wanted an explanation as to why niggas were misinterpreting it, I'm just laying it out there.

They see what looks like an election post, and reply without bothering to read the whole thing.

>Trump elected
>Sugar kills herself

I wish a negro would.

>because to the layman

What the fuck does that mean? The screencap is talking about bulimia. The only way to misinterpret it is if you didn't fucking read it.

>birth control coverage
>when obamacare makes it so expensive the lower class cant afford it

And that's EXACTLY what I said people were doing.

Fuck off and read the post, this has nothing to do with Trump.

Well maybe if blacks stop being fucking ape-like for once, they would not have a need for planned parenthood in the first place.

>expecting people to read things or think before posting

What is this thread even about?

Obamacare didn't force insurance companies to start price fixing

The issue is also not Obamacare, but rather the provision that employer-based healthcare plans had to cover birth control at all.

Shitposting I guess

for one post it was about a substanceless rumor about rebecca sugar

now it's Sup Forums

Sup Forumsfags not being able to read 4 sentences before jumping to conclusions.
Also, Sup Forumsfags pretending that they wouldn't be crying just as many bitch tears as the libertards if Trump had lost.

Is there any reason to think this was anything but an user deciding to LARP?

how can they afford abortion in first place ?

>Obamacare didn't force insurance companies to start price fixing

It really did.

If you were to post that picture right now, without context, everyone would think it was another liberal artist whining about the election

People opened it up, looked at the picture and the date and you labeling it as "meltdown", and made the assumption without reading the rest of the screencap.

I don't see what you're not grasping here.

So it was shit but now it's diarrhea

Sup Forums mods and janitors are the biggest bunch of no-fun cucks on this entire website. You just know they'd be entirely for Trump bashing if it had gone the other way too.

i've lost a ton of respect for so many people in the industry, and gained a huge amount of respect for Hartman for unJUSTing himself.

Talk about an overreaction. I'm certain nobody who works for the show was there and that was just anons.

Based Butch

it being a government non-profit keeps costs far lower than private practice and there are lots of government-run programs that provide financial assistance for abortion if you can prove low income

Yes, it is
twitter.com/egomatter/status/796591838027272192

I haven't looked at much of this thread but I'm pretty sure people think the thread topic is about the SU crew meltdowns about the election because of that pic, instead of whatever retarded memery is going on in that /sug/ screenshot

the screencap is about a random user speculating that the image might mean that another random user posting about bulimia the day before might have been sugar

this thread is other people speculating that the image is about the election(which is more likely)

Dafuq?

Pretty much everyone in the industry has gone full cuck right now

Sugar and her faggot flunkies.
Alex Hirsch has like 3 full twitter pages of crying, "whitelash" blaming, retweeting anti-Trump posts including his own.
The Simpsons writers have been pretty bad too.
Daron Nefcy has been "le sadface :(" (not as bad as the others but still)
Just about every major voice actor and actress, especially Tara Strong, has been cucked pretty hard.
Even your own precious John K is letting his inner leaf out.

>Trump is a result of the left's extreme anti-white male agenda
>Instead of learning from that they just kick it up a notch

It's their own fault for trusting the media that spent 2 years lying to them about the election.

SJWs always double down.

In the long term, I think this will be good for them. Spoiled children need discipline more than coddling.

Trump's presidency is thanks to rich white liberal comedians treating him as a joke that couldn't possibly happen. Lulling dems into a false sense of security instead of treating the election like a serious matter for the country.

Thank you John Oliver.

Alex Hirsxh has confirmed to be making an anti Trump cartoon right now.
WE DID IT TUMBLR

What does this have yo do with Op? Stop shitposting

>Alex Hirsch has like 3 full twitter pages of crying, "whitelash" blaming, retweeting anti-Trump posts including his own.

?

That tweet you posted seems pretty reasonable.

An interesting note, Alex Hirsch and his pet bitch Dana Terrace will be having a live stream where they will be taking commissions to donate to..... Planned Parenthood.

Would be funny if we can get someone to have him draw Dipper and Mabel wearing MAGA hats or something.

It's understandable not to like Trump.
But to prefer Hillary over Trump is just a sign of no critical thinking skills and being brainwashed by the media.

>Sugar and her faggot flunkies.
Sugar hasn't said a single word about the election. She doesn't get on social media for shit like that.
And as far as I know only two of the crew are freaking out and one is an unstable xer so who cares about her opinion?

This is the true evil. Terry Pratchett might have been an overrated sci fi fantasy author but the lesson I learned to never see other people as things because it's the gateway to evil still holds

Of course most of them forgot, most of the people on both sides don't really care until it directly affects them. It's more about 'winning' even if both options are shit.

When the honeymoons over we'll be back where we started with both sides endlessly bitching how everything is the other sides fault.

Here is one he posted, then deleted. Considering the violence he and other liberals have incited, its probably for the best he shuts his mouth.