I hate what "Winter Soldier" did to Black Widow

She goes from being this strong woman to a wishy-washy indecisive one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJn1LjLaNVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW
YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED IN SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE MOVIES
YOU MUST BE THE FIRST ONE

But she has plot armor

Messed up. I'll reset the thread ASAP.

That's her character though
She's a "survivor" and that means sitting on the fence until you can choose the winner's side

Meh. Never mind.

I meant "Civil War".

She was actually more fleshed out in Winter Soldier. Her interactions with Cap especially on the car ride has more weight on her character than all her MCU appearances

That's pretty funny actually.

Maybe spies shouldn't be on the front line.

Eh, I thought she was pretty decisive in Civil War. Sure she ended up changing her mind, but it seemed like that was more about trusting her friend than it was about actually thinking her side was wrong

> confirmed Tony awful tactician

Yea, I don't understand that. Why are they putting Romanova on the front line when she's a spy/assassin.

You hate how the spy acted like a double agent?

Nat has more history with Bucky. Was she playing the whole time sorry I wasn't paying attention and I only watched it once or turned when she realize it's cap and bucky?

A female character has flaws? Holy shit, this cannot stand. Better turn her back into Strong Female Characterâ„¢ who never doubts herself like a normal human being and never does anything wrong.

The Cap writing team is the best thing to happen to Black Widow in the MCU. She's still kinda boring, but at least she has some interesting connections to Cap now and shows some moments of humanity.

But MCU isn't completely in line with 616 so her "history" with Bucky isn't relevant. She may have been a Russian spy, but there hasn't been any indication that she worked with Bucky since he was a Hydra assassin instead of a KGB asset.

There was a scene in CW when Bucky escaped and Sharon and Nat exchanged punches with him. Nat said something like "At least you could remember me" or something like that

Fortunately, no one cares what you think.

Because he tried to kill her two times, once in Odessa and once on the highway in TWS.

She's taking everything ??

They all become quirky jewey characters in the MCU eventually, OP. Even Vision.

Maybe her actress shouldn't have been pregnant then.

Is it just me or has there been an influx of newfags lately?

I thought she was fine.

One of the better parts of the movie, really.

Bingo.

This.

Now if they do make it that they trained together, I'll be a fan, but other than a few passing references (which are easy enough to read too much into), I think the explanation here is most correct.

bruh

mean to post this

Oh right. I'm thinking of Age of Ultron.
My mistake.

>stealth/infiltration operative
>have her fight front and center
It's like they believe that the only way to do good is to physically beat people up.

Did she change her mind though or was she always on Caps side and just pretending to agree with Tony so she could spy on him and help Steve from the inside?
You know, like a spy

I suppose to a degree it's up to the interpretation of the viewer, however I think she was sincere with Tony and Cap, and at the same time conflicted. It wasn't easy for any of them. She didn't like the Accords but it was erring on the side of caution.

I think it was less about her disagreeing with Tony and ultimately about her trusting Cap. It's why she didn't switch sides and go with him, but she did let him leave. And of course a few scenes later Tony realized he should have trusted Cap as well. Unfortunately soon after all hell broke loose.

So a character can never struggle with a decision ever if they're "strong"? What a bland view of storytelling you have. So glad losers like you have no actual input on anything in life.

>Russos turned her into an actual character instead of a vessel for feminist pandering

I don't see the issue.

She had some nice pregnancy tits in Ultron, and I am very glad they let her show them off.

_rated

We could have had Daredevil fight Widow and offer to represent Steve. Just saying

We always know how that ends. He gets a boner and then everyone wonders how the heck that works for a blind guy and it's just horribly awkward for everyone involved.

That and Spider Man having a breakdown over hitting a blind man

"Oh my god, how could he be blind! She gave him a boner! Wait, was the boner over me? Now I want to hit him again

This reminds me of the people who got completely bent out of shape at the tron lines added to her outfit in Age of Ultron. "S-she's meant to be stealthy!"

Why would they put her on the front line? Do people even remember her first appearance in Iron Man 2? Just ask those men in the hallway.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJn1LjLaNVQ