Common blue-pilled beliefs of the partially red-pilled

>young uncorrupted virgins are waiting at church for a worthy man to shape them into aryan waifus
>said waifu candidates are just blank slates that get better with each passing day once red-pilled
>unsuccessful outcomes are the result of not being alpha enough
>it's time to declare victory when a women emulates you even after you've revealed your power level because that must mean you're a super alpha cheeky banter machine
>cynicism toward women is facilitated by virginity and rejection (not even a thread dedicated to divorce horror stories will prevent this non sequitur from appearing)
>women have no agency have their own so just puff out your chest, makes demand, don't compromise, and be overconfidence in your ability to control her because there is no way a man with an alpha ego can be outsmarted by a woman who just wants a leader to make her wet

Shills, normalfags, and the degenerate left, and diseased corpses all around proliferate in the absence of self-reflection.

What other erroneous beliefs have been sneaking through Sup Forums lately?

What is this BAIT?!

I dick my women HARD, and I ain't never had a problem. I give them that alpha DICKING they NEED, and CRAVE!

You pathetic virgin loser DESTROYED the modern world!

>>women have no agency

Are you trying to be sarcastic cause guess what that's true.

Women taking advantage of feminism is LITERALLY not THEIR FAULT. weak men like you DISGUST ME THOSE FUCKING JEWS DID THIS TO OUR BEATIFUL PRECIOUS WOMEN WHO CONTRIBUTE SO MUCH ID KILL TEN MILLION MEN TO SAVE ONE BEATIFUL PERFECT HUMAN WOMAN!

VIRGIN!

>blacks only commit disproportionate amounts of crime because of the welfare state, and were model citizens in the 1950s

>drugs are bad mmkay

and you faggots claim to be red pilled.

>global warming is a man-made immediate threat
>abortion is ok
>ufos aren't real; aliens aren't monitoring us

Actually, I'm trying to figure out if you're being sarcastic or just have a funny way of writing out posts.

> I don't talk to women the post.

I had the exact same mentality before I talked to women. Then I was forced into talking to women and eventually got a girlfriend.

>young uncorrupted virgins are waiting at church for a worthy man to shape them into aryan waifus

This is true though. They may not always be the most beautiful women there, but this is true.

>> I don't talk to women the post.

This SO much.

It's a clear sign someone is a loser when they hate women. Small DICK, MANLET, SOCIAL ANXIETY you name it these losers are just dying to ignore themselves. They can't help but BLAME women cause they're weak and can't improve themselves.

Women aren't ment to think they literally can't. God created women to be lead by man and get a DEEP dicking to keep them in place.

>but this is true

This is true

True.

Too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing. Most of you faggots have no self control or willpower so, yeah, drugs are bad.

No one who types some words in all caps like you did is alpha. It's just not possible.

Can't hear you.

I'm TOO BUSY DEEP, DICKING MY VIRGIN WET BABE WHO IS super MOIST from my DEEP, penetrating, DICKING done by my DICK

DEEP

Tl;dr the "partially red pilled" blame themselves too much (not being alpha enough) and others like them (female cynicism means virginity) too much. Typical right wingers have no empathy bullshit.

In reality our stoicism makes us stronger and we sort of know the line between our fault and not. For instance, I do know that affirmative action in STEM has made it harder for white men to get STEM jobs. Stoicism here would mean becoming permissive of affirmative action.

>I disagree with you about something because look I started talking with women I am very brave

That's all I got from your post.

This man makes a very good point.

VIRGIN TINY COCK I FUCK WOMEN DEEP IN THER COUCH AND DEEP DICK THEM AND CUMB IN THERE PUSSY CUNT HOLE GASH WITH DEEP THRUSTS LIKE GOD TOLD ME ITS HOW REAL MEN CONTROL THEIR DYKES CUZ WOMEN CANT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THEYRE VIRGIN MAIDS YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE

Am I missing the concept of this thread?

OP is absolutely right, that's exactly how women are. How is that a common blue-pilled opinion?

ÀFUCKINVIR GIN HOLY SHIT YOU

NEED,

JESUS KID, FRIEND

GET A LIF, BUDDY

Rue