HOLY FUCK! This is GOOD. Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about it?

HOLY FUCK! This is GOOD. Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHrXtzYC0Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=IK9oEBRKHR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause Louis is a meme in the worst way here and many take the meme so seriously that they will dismiss anything related to him. Most of Sup Forums probably doesn't even know that Buscemi is a featured actor in H&P.

And yes, it is amazing and probably the best thing Louis has ever done. It is completely devasting and anyone who is a hardcore depressive alcoholic should give it a watch for cathartic reasons if nothing else.

Humans aren't necessarily complex but the way we influence each other's lives is and I think the show does a great job spelling that out.

Fuck, its been long enough now that I should probably rewatch it.

While Horace & Pete is way more dry in its few comedic moments and shoots for charm and realistic awkwarness over straightforward jokes, I feel like people who enjoy Bojack Horseman for its harsh reality/depressive elements would really like this show a lot.

Well OP you could at least discuss it with me since Sup Forums is too pleb to know what we're talking about

>mfw havent seen a word about him in a year
turns out forcing women to watch you jerk off is a bad move

I've only watched the first episode for now, and stupid political commentary aside it was a 10/10. I love the complex family dynamics they instaured. Hope to see more Edie Falco in the next episode :)
new netflix special has been out for a while

>new netflix special has been out for a while

Exactly and I havent heard one thing about it

Reddit used to gargle this mans balls (inb4 u have to go back, fuck you bitch I've been here all summer)

>pretentious garbage for people that want to spend their lives sucking off their intellectual superiors
The show

It was talked about at length even on Sup Forums for a couple months, just like the new Chapelle titles were. Granted it was mostly memery and people grasping at straws to claim CK as an SJW, but what more would you expect from here

/tv did talk about it. When it came out.

Fukken latefags.

Couldn't be more obvious you've never seen a single episode. Nearly every character is a dumbass and its implied that if the viewer shares their issues, it is the viewer's own fault and only they can save themselves.

because it's not good. Your fagit buddies already tried shilling this a couple years ago and got btfo. the dialogue is poorly written and it's not funny

Because unfortunately Sup Forums is flooded with underaged virgins. This board only very rarely is able to sustain a discussion of interest. Sad !

Great show bytw

how the fuck was this pretentious? It was just a sad family story.
the new special was good only in the second half, first half was bit eh like "oh my god"

The dialog is realistic for a bunch of autists and loners who rely on booze to function. Quit being a contrarian with the writing style of a Sup Forumstard.

This show hit me hard as a motherfucker. More web series' should aspire to be like this.

you know that posting on this board or reading some yuppie liberal article doesnt make you intelligent right?
you know that posting here at all makes you as much of a degenerate as a real life alcoholic right?

really liked this show.

good thread op

Are you retarded? Literally nobody in this thread claimed to be an intellectual. I am a degenerate alcoholic, its one of the first things anybody who meets me notices about me and I never try to hide it.

You must be the guy who starts the interracial breeding grounds threads.

>most normie board on here
>degenerate as a real life alcoholic
Go to be, strayan. Not everyone here is a bogan like yourself.

stop shilling, nobody is going to watch you shitty show

Back to Sup Forums

Who would win?

Cause you're all worthless and weak!

Uncle Pete was the best

He got paid 20 million to do a Netflix special seens by millions, which, was even better than Chapelles

You may not like him, but you have to admit, that's about as high up as you get as a comedian not named Dane Cook.

>fuck you bitch I've been here all summer

Almost took the bait until this line.

I don't like his standup but H&P and Louie were amazing.

Also what did he mean by pic related?

did babby finally find horace and pete? well done. we had threads about it for 2 months straight when it came out. lurk more babby

That he's an Sup Forums patrician.

I'm too sleepy to reply, but here is a (((you))) friendos. You are well tempered young gentlemen.

May you achieve sexual orgasm induced by a woman soon.

what was this scene about? I don't remember. I miss Louis, it was comfy.

>this is good

youtube.com/watch?v=KHrXtzYC0Jc

oh my god a scene in a show i disagree with!!! i am triggered!!!!!!!!!! dropped

its not about whether or not you agree or disagree, its about how a person is then shamed for having any sort of opinion, you dont go from from questioning your life to perfectly happy within min just to appease someones opinion or life style

The political commentary in episode 1 was pretty forced too, that doesn't dismiss the whole episode though.

The poster was refering that that particular shot, where Louie has his hand on a Yotsubato! book. The title character, Yotsuba, is the defacto mascot of Sup Forums. Additionally, the comic is about a single father raising a daughter, which mirror's Louie's family situation.

Yeah, triggered, got it.

excellent point. wp

Actually I remember when it first came out Louis CucK posting was in full swing and it went mostly ignored. It was extremely frustrating because theres so much possible diacussion to be had. Every character is their own multi-layered whirlwind of flaws

>we just want to start a discussion
>disabled comments

Lol

>Being so sure you're wrong, that you assume it was posted to make fun off it

Double lol.

----

It's a good scene, but it required putting an irresponsible/stupid character opposite to a (potentially) trans person to make the deception seem like not such a shitty thing.

Nevermind that Karen Pittman looks nothing like a man to be believable, or that you wouldn't notice, because transwomen don't have a vagina, they have a fucking battlewound that has to painfully kept from healing twice a day.

Sup Forums doesn't talk about good things

youtube.com/watch?v=IK9oEBRKHR0

Acceptable.

It's ok I guess, great cast fucked with the fact the Louis can't act. It sprinkles in social commentary in the guise of conversations, like the morning act tranny conversation. I like some of the characters and the premise, but Louis (like he does a lot ) injects too much of himself in the work. The dialogue still sounds like him no matter what character is speaking. It's worth a go around once.