Fuck's sake

Fuck's sake.

Your race is getting gassed, but I guess priorities are priorities. Dumb bitch.

They are giving all these kids the ability to fake evidence against anyone they don't like?

>Daredevil looking at a phone

No. They're warning them of a program that's doing that, and giving them what they've compiled so far on who's behind it.

I thought it was Wildcat

he wanted to feel included, don't be mean

I don't know what I'm supposed to be upset about

The fact that Kamala is white in that panel

Have one of them go rogue and try to destroy the team with this powerful tool. It's a great opportunity to show how the team works "incomplete" and also gives an opening for a new character to join, possibly to fill the void.

And now I just realized DD is looking at his phone.

>"SIRI, RELAY MESSA-"
>"Please stop yelling."

That's not a phone, it's just a snickers bar.

Murdock pulled an as-yet-unexplained OMD situation to erase public knowledge of his identity as Daredevil for everyone but Foggy a while back. No one knows he's blind anymore.

Secret identities were a mistake.

>Heroes all have special super hero phones
Neat. DC showed something like that in the Green Arrow Showcase a few years ago. His phone connected to the JL database after a biometric scan so he could ID Merlin. It's pretty cool

so he's just staring at his phone and pretending he can read it so no one figures it out?

That's fucking hilarious.

>"Matt, that's a block of wood."
>"I just wanted to be included!"

i dont get it the problem here

Murdock doesn't see it either.

A blind man using an iPhone.

That's a classic Daredevil move, yeah.

What if it's a specially designed braille Stark-Phone that Tony made during the 8-month timeskip as an apology for the whole Superior Iron man thing.

Looks like he's pressing the button to open his garage.

>Asian
>black
>black
>pajeet
>white female
>blind man using a smartphone

Oh no?

Yeah, basically. He used to do shit like this all the time when someone presented him something to look at or read. He'd drop an open ended question/statement to get them to tell him what it is they're actually trying to show him.

>DD looking at a phone
Was this intentional or did the creative team fuck up again?

>Marlel editors

>Marlel
>editors
que?

There are smartphones for blind people.

Even for blind people who pretends not to be blind?

See

>never read a devil book
he always pretends he can see thats the point of the eye holes he looks at everything then tricks the presenter in to explaining it

BUt how does he use the phone, tell me?

To me it looked like DD was looking at the Cage and Danny. His face is tilted slightly towards them.

I was under the impression than Clint was aware of Murdock being DD in The Accused.

Actually, Apple has one of the most potent supporting software for blind persons, apparently.

Source: I work with blind workmates.

They work with auditive support.
It's not braille, guys. That stuff is only used in printed media nowadays.

I already have an Iphone for the blind.

>It's not braille, guys. That stuff is only used in printed media nowadays.
Maybe if you're a poorfag or an illiterate. You aren't doing any serious math without a braille screen

I must say I don't know about math stuff, but I rarely see them doing anything tech related with braille in daily common tasks, like using the internet.

I'm not an expert, tho. I just know some blind people. I could be talking scrap because my knowledge is limited to my social circles.

I love when he told spider-man and peter let it go because otherwise hed be a hypocrite

Marvel is trying so hard to be cool and hip and modern and shallow as fucking possible. How the fuck is a blind person using a smartphone? (I mean I'm sure it happens but you'd think they'd avoid it a little bit).

>blind posters could be in this thread right now

Walker is a terrible writer.

Why even post if you aren't going to read the thread at all?

It's actually just a TV remote.

What's this from?
ALL NEW ALL WAI-DIFFERENT AVENGERS?

>blind shitposting intensifies

Have an iphone? Triple tap your home button in rappid succession. Thats how blind people use iphones. [Spoiler]i may be blind but that does not mean i cant see you are all roody-poos[/spoiler]

But what's IN the snickers bar?

An iphone screen cracks if you drop it three feet, am I meant to believe superheros carry one around in their pocket and it isn't turned into paste every time they fight

How does Daredevil use a phone??? That's weird OP

Power Man and Iron Fist

It's not an iphone, it's a starkphone. Made from some bullshit Marvel alloys that never break.

Wildcat is DC

As someone who works with blind people, they all use smart phones a lot. They have been a godsend to those without sight. Something as simple as GPS means with a little practice they'll never get lost again.

Storm has always been the worst X-Men leader.

>claims to be blind
>fucks up the spoiler

checks out

ctrl+s blind-kun

Was there a reason they needed to get all the heroes together and then make them wait in a tiny room to make that announcement? Danny clearly has all their contact info, why not just send them an email? They should all be pissed that Cage and Danny are wasting their time.

>blind people are posting on Sup Forums this very instant, using voice activated shitposting

>computer voice reads all the posts out loud for them

It's the perfect shitstorm, the one no poster sees coming.

Holy shit that's amazing. Any panels?

Well if that's the case

ANAL CUM BUM DADDIES

Worth it.

Do smartphones come in braille?

>an as-yet-unexplained OMD situation to erase public knowledge of his identity as Daredevil
Holy cow what lazy writing.

so was it the capital s that fucked up the spoiler

I've seen these things used before. Basally a laptop with refresh-able braille.

>On the internet, no-one knows you can't see memes.
>no-one

Don't you know how things are now at NOW?

How to blind people use an iPhone? It doesn't have a traditional keypad, like a regular flip phone. How do they feel their way around?

It's a classic. Tony used to do it all the time back when he cared about a secret identity.

Probably a combination of text-to-speech, audio commands, and haptic feedback. Another user in this thread mentioned iPhones being very blind-person friendly.

>as-yet-unexplained

Hasn't it been like... over a year since his new series began? That sounds infuriating.

Yeah, it's shit. The way the series is going, we're expected to just sweep it under the rug and forget about it, it seems.

It's absolutely retarded, and that's why I cancelled my sub for DD after reading the first issue. Even after receiving the other first 6 of this run under new writers, and painfully reading the bad story arcs with nothing explained, i'm done with it. Not to mention every issue was illustrated like a bad noir chalk drawing

Why would blind people care about comics?

Are these kids really the best resource for handling something like this?

That sounds really hacky.

They're just hoping you're all are blind.

They aren't. Luke and Danny just called bunch of supers to tell them about if they see Power Man and Iron Fist breaking someone out of prison, it means they got fucked with that app..

Hawkeye once trying to use a flare against him and Murdock paused for a moment before realizing he should pretend to be blinded.

You know what's really interesting?

Sam Wilson and Kamala won't be Captain America and Captain Marvel for much longer. Why? Because the zeitgeist is changing. Bucky as Captain America was a very war-on-terror era Captain America. Kamala's the Ms. Marvel of the diversity era, the way Sam Wilson - fighting evil right-wingers - is Captain Black Lives Matters. (I don't mean this a pejorative - I mean that he's fighting for civil rights and so on.)

But in the America to come, in Trump's America, they no longer have a place. Even Carol is probably going to get a more feminine makeover, since the androgynous look and LGBT issues are going to be rolled back into the closet.

I wonder who's going to be the next Captain America? I know Steve will have to take a vacation after Hydra War. I'm pretty sure he'll be white, however.

I see Kamala and Sam both sticking around for a while, but Carol is going to have to do something different. Being Captain Marvel is clearly not working for her on Earth so she needs to get into space and do some shit.

>Even Carol is probably going to get a more feminine makeover
>Implying Carol's close cut blonde hair won't start taking on a suspiciously wispy and combed forward look
>Implying she won't start locking up Inhumans "Just until we figure out what's going on"

I'm not sure. Simon Baaz was promoted as the next big thing, but he was so embarassing he's been relegated to a dark corner of the Green Lantern-verse. (Remember him? The Muslim Green Lantern who got waterboarded in Guantamo Bay after accidentally carjacking a suicide bomb?)

Then remember when they made Alan Scott gay, in the incredibly bad Earth-2...And accidentally retconned his gay son out of existence? What happened to him?

> but he was so embarassing he's been relegated to a dark corner of the Green Lantern-verse

You mean the co-star of his own book?

What the fuck are you talking about? Simon Baz is currently starring in a GL book with Jessica Cruz, another brown GL.
They're actually good characters though, so no one cares that they aren't white. Funny how that works out.

Yo don''t even know what the fuck you;re talking about. If trump actually attacks LGBT issues we'll get more comics about it.

Comics have been the forerunners for change longer than anyone can remember.

That's exactly what I mean. The two ethnic minorities are off in their own book, shuffled away like embarrassments.

How does Hulk have an intact cell phone? Where does he even keep it?

why is storm asian and how did her mohawk slide down to the side of her head?

What are you retarded? It is THE Green Lanterns book. Not some spin-off.

If they were 'shuffled away like embarrassments' they wouldn't even be seen anymore let alone starring in their own book. You want shuffled away? Look to the black Powergirl that was in Teen Titans, where the fuck is she at?

Hal Jordan, Guy, John and Kyle have and will always be the main Green Lanterns.

There was a black Power Girl? Was her name Black Power Girl?

Her name was just straight Power Girl. Also, I don't think you understand how GLs work. Hal and the others might have been the main lanterns at some point, but that doesn't mean they aren't subject to passing the torch. That is literally Kyle's entire history how everyone else had quit or died and we know full well that plenty of people said that Hal Guy and John were the only real lanterns and Kyle would be gone soon. Green Lanterns is the Earth-based book that hopefully will go into more mundane shit that used to happen in the Pre-Crisis days and Hal Jordan and the GLCorps is just straight up SPACE shit.

Screen is divided into 4 quadrants. Like 4 big ass buttons.

I'm mostly in for the movies.

Holy shit, I have literally never seen this character before. Why call her power girl? She doesn't even have tits!