This is the worst movie I have ever seen...

This is the worst movie I have ever seen, it's a giant piece of shit for people who want to avoid masterpieces like Star Wars and Insterstellar. The scenes are unnecessarily long and if it came out today it would be criticised for it, I dont care that it was the "first to do it", it did it wrong. It was so basic how he filmed the apes, I see more complex filmaking from a wildlife documentary.

>BUT DUDE LONG TAKES ARE FOR PATRICIANS
You can have long quiet scenes that are both good and bad. Just because its long doesnt automatically make it good fucking hell.

>DUDE THOSE SCENES MAKE US APPRECIATE TECHNOLOGY AND SHIT
a competent director would have directed those scenes in a way that doesn't put a hyperactive 5 year old to sleep. It's just shitty film making, no excuse.

>IT JUST DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH LASER GUNS AND SJW PANDERING FOR YOU LIKING
Fuck off. Before Sunrise was litterally just two people walking around a city, talking and it wasn't boring for a second. You know why? BECAUSE IT HAD A COMPETENT DIRECTOR!

>DUDE BUT THE AENDING WAS PRETTY LSD TRIPPIN LMAO
So it's confirmed the drugs have destroyed your brains. 2001 fans are literally DUDE WEED LMAO tier

Personally I think people who say it's in their top 10 are either lying or retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/BUT DUDE LONG TAKES ARE FOR PATRICIANS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mixed feelings to this, but if you hated it, tell me what 60s sci fi you liked more?

You post like someone straight out of Sup Forums

Here's your (you), now get out.

He already said he's a star wars fan and pissed that people think this is better.Do you really need any other examples of the type of person OP is?

>People still haven't figured out this is a copy pasta yet

It's not, retard.

uhmmmmmmm user
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/BUT DUDE LONG TAKES ARE FOR PATRICIANS/

You just reposted that multiple times a few minutes after I made this thread.

People with actual taste and the ability to recognize the use of the film medium to create heightened emotion and aesthetic realized this long ago OP

There are clear dates on every post user, you began your autistic spamming rampage on a sunday 16 July this summer and have been posting it every since, sometimes even multiple times a day..
It's quite embarassing really.

This but unironically.

You edited the dates.

>DUDE EVOLUTION IS LIKE A SPERM RACE LMAO

All movies are shit anyway, games are better

>things plebs say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

user it's getting even more embarassing with every reply you make, just stop posting altogether.

Pleb

>yfw you can pause 2001 at any moment in the film and find aesthetic composition

i can tell you have shit taste because you mentioned before sunrise instead of sunset the kino of the trilogy

>Personally I think people who say it's in their top 10 are either lying or retarded.
what your top ten or fav films then ?

>Likes Insterstellar
>Hates 2001

There wouldn't even be an Interstellar if not for 2001. Its impossible to overstate how important that film is to the larger movie making business. Including Star Wars. It may have aged poorly in parts (yes the apes), but it will live forever as a watershed film that opened up "Outer Space" as a place where serious films could take place as most movies set in space were essentially Ray Gun Westerns on the planet of the week.

You need to show more respect. It isn't the greatest movie ever made, not by many modern tastes. And that's ok. Because it is one of the most important films that unlocked the potential of nearly every film you probably do like.

as this is probably my favorite movie i always found it funny how controversial it can be

for pleb retards

:DDD
made my day

Now you're getting desperate.

I don't have a favorite.

Nice delusion.

Is this a pasta? Sounds like a pasta. If it is original then congratulations, OP, your opinions are at meme level.

the mad lad's only gone and posted it again